Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is it just me or cant you stop playing cats and dogs?

after not really playing sims 4 for months i love it again xxxxx

Comments

• Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I've stopped easily. I'm already bored after two days.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I'm with you :) played all day for three whole days and it's been great. I'm very happy with the EP.
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    Rae357 wrote: »

are you always so negative thats 2 times you have commented negative on my threads if you dont like cats and dogs fine but lots of us do just saying
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I have yet to see any enjoyable gameplay features. I watched a friend play that preordered it. I was not purchasing until I viewed the EP on greater detail. My friend already thinks it was a waste of money.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member

are you always so negative thats 2 times you have commented negative on my threads if you dont like cats and dogs fine but lots of us do just saying

I mean... you asked a question and she answered.. She literally answered the question in the title.

As for me, I've been loving the pack :)
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    SugarshotzSugarshotz Posts: 35 Member
    I love it so so much!
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I'm so in love and so happy with this expansion pack!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I've been playing it nonstop this weekened, haha! I'm still playing, I just wanted to check the forums real quick! :D
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    I can't stop playing either. Loving this pack.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member

If you didn't like The Sims 4 to begin with, it's a bad idea to purchase packs which only add fluff on top of the game, the way it is.
  • Options
    PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    I can't stop playing it either. This ep is the BEST yet. I'm addicted. :D
  • Options
    sexierjess17sexierjess17 Posts: 147 Member
    2 days in a row for me. I spent most of my sim time at her vet clinic. I love the new vet career. Love love love!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Have been playing a lot love the pets at the moment I just tabbed out to check the forums...fun times :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    same heh cant put it down <3
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited November 2017
    I haven't really been home today since my since my parents were out of town for the day, so my son and I were babysiting my dogs. It was fun being back at the old house, brought back old memories.

Though, i'm about to log in to continue helping him make his favorite puppy heroes for a little while <3

Edit: all in all, i'm glad your feeling happy <3. I know that feeling all to well and it's what made me return to the sims 6 months back <3
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member

You asked, I answered. Simple as that. You said nothing about the fact that we are apparently only allowed to comment if we want to fawn over the game.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Well... its nearly 1:30 in the morning and i've only just peeled myself away for the 3rd night in a row. Lucky i don't have work tomorrow XD I'm really enjoying it so far!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I've been playing non-stop, in between visiting the forum to ooh and ah over all the cute cats and dogs. Getting ready to grab a cup of coffee and fortify myself for the hours ahead. :)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member

I wish it were more fun for you. Hopefully you didn't pay full price. :)
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’ve been playing pretty much non stop and when I’m not my sisters are! Ones currently squeezing in 30mins before it’s bed time. Back to the work grind tomorrow for me sadly. I wish I could play all day again lol
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I've played literally all day...for the first time in months (was missing my pets).
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I can't stop. I had to earlier 'cause I had a headache but after I've satisfied my need to re-watch the matrix I'm going right back to it.
    Since 5th September 2014 when I bought the base game I've only racked up 500 hours of gameplay; since C&D downloaded last Thursday at 11pm I've added another 24hrs to that count and I've barely started.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    marksgirl2006marksgirl2006 Posts: 87 Member
    Played all weekend.Have things to do tomorrow but when that's done.....More kittens!
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    My poor sims life is being neglected because I can't seem to stop playing with the pets and adopting more of them.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I’m overwhealmed, but in a good way. I’ve been playing the same game for 2 years, and I have TONS of households that were waiting for their pets. I have given almost all my household pets, but idk which household to play now. My only issue right now are some of the bugs that were introduced with both the EP and new patch, but other than that I’m very happy :) just hope we get an emergency patch
    21mbz47.jpg