Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apparently my dog is afraid of the toilet

Comments

• revengearncerevengearnce Posts: 13 New Member
    Apparently my dog is obsessed with the bath, piano, guitar and violin. She has a fear of the cooker though, which isn't great when I'm preparing gourmet pet food for her :p
  • kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    So, what other quirks, obsessions, and fears have you discovered about your pets? :D

Mine too. Of toilet! :(
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Mine was obsessed with the toilet. Would lay in the bathroom and sit next to it lol
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    LOL I love reading all of these :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • laurastallaurastal Posts: 76 Member
    My dog is obsessed with the bath tub and deathly afraid of the robot vacuum and computer.
    bjUJSvq.png
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    My pug, Gus, just stares at the toilet. He likes hanging out in the bathroom lol.
    C0gfE.gif
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    My female pug hates the tv though lol. She's scared of it.
    C0gfE.gif
  • Ladybug889Ladybug889 Posts: 943 Member
    I’ve only gotten to play for a couple hours but I think my cat is afraid of the roomba.. which is really kind of a bummer.
  • Twilight027Twilight027 Posts: 1 New Member
    My dog was scared of the stove so i had to sell it!
  • kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    My dog was scared of the stove so i had to sell it!

Did it worked? not scary anymore?
  • pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    I don't know if they're scared or obsessed, but both my dog and cat keep thinking and meowing/howling about an onion! What in the world does that even mean? lol!
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    edited November 2017
    Haha this thread is so cool! :)
    I first got the pet obsession notification when my sim cat, faith, (based on my real cat, faith) started meowing at the fridge, she keeps doing it, so it seems thats her obsession. And shes scared of the tv.
  • SharpheartSharpheart Posts: 151 Member
    My dogs are afraid of it looks like shoulders with a lampshade on it? I'm not even sure... but one likes the fridge and one likes the bathtub, neither of them like the computer...
  • MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    My cat (sim version of my irl cat) is obsessed with the dining table. She'll stare at it for hours. The little kitten I adopted today is scared of the toilet flushing sound and obsessed with staring at the fridge.
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    One of my kittens is obsessed with the karaoke machine, and the other is afraid of the dish washer. My dachshund is obsessed with the toilet, and the saint bernhard puppy loves the weight machine - so he always watches when my sim works out.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    One of my sim's cats is obsessed with the fridge and scared if something in the kitchen. Another cat is obsessed with the bath :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Sharpheart wrote: »
    My dogs are afraid of it looks like shoulders with a lampshade on it? I'm not even sure... but one likes the fridge and one likes the bathtub, neither of them like the computer...

Same here! What the heck is it? Looks like a sim with a lampshade over their head? My dog is terrified of it but I don’t know what it is... I turned off all the lights... nada lol.

Somebody help, my heart is literally breaking listening to her whine.

—T
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    My Sims pup is scared of the computer. It doesn't help as he's an author :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • ravyngeravynge Posts: 1 New Member
    My dog and my cat are both obsessed with my fridge- and the dog loves the radio too! So far I haven't found a fear for my cat, but my dog is terrified of the toilet. Unfortunately she's also loyal, so she follows the mom around everywhere- doesn't end well when she has to go to the bathroom! :D
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    My kitten is scared of the computer and obsessed with the fridge.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • auginstineauginstine Posts: 68 Member
    My dogs have been afraid of my stove because the first day I got them my sim burned down the whole kitchen.
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 997 Member
    My jumpy trait dog was afraid of computers, stereos, TVs, the dishwasher, and even the front door. Had to get her a doggie door, put all the electronic stuff in a separate locked room, her food bowl in the dining room and lock the kitchen door.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I've had a cat who's obsessed with the TV. She always sits to watch when it's on. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • _MettatonEXX__MettatonEXX_ Posts: 2 New Member
    One of my cats is afraid of the tv, and the other is afraid of the oven :D one of my other sims' dogs was afraid of the dishwasher and so far many of my sim pets have become obsessed with the fridge lol
  • MojoRat1MojoRat1 Posts: 16 Member
    Have 2 dogs right now. Dog 1 is afraid of the punching bag in my workout room, so I had to lock the door to not allow him in. He is also obsessed with toilets and kitchen appliances, he lays down by them and has a green happy emotion while doing so. My other dog is fairly new. So far she is scared of all of my kitchen appliances, at least that means she stays away from the kitchen and doesn't beg for food when my sims eat.

She is also a smart dog. Have had 3 smart dogs in my random game play so far. Noticed that all of my smart dogs are afraid of technology and never learn to pee outside...hoping dog #3 is different and at least she learns to pee outside (on day 2 with her)...will take away the smart dog trait if she hasn't learned by the time she has our new puppies she is expecting. The smart dog trait seems to not be beneficial for most game play.