Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show us your Vet Clinics!

AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been made yet but I'd love to see everyone's vet clinics :) I love seeing other peoples creations and design choices.

I made one for the Tail's End lot on the west side of the docks. Naturally coastal themed I named it Sea Breeze Animal Clinic and can be downloaded here if anyone's interested.

CG1EbC0.png

lots of pics in spoiler
the backyard has a training course
R5aSV7K.png

the front desk and waiting room
IBjFZNH.png

coffee for the restless patients
OTRLJGn.png
qTt3OSF.png

hallway to the exam rooms, vet's office, and kennels
IgPHpqa.png

the office has the only functional computer to avoid sims playing too much on the pc
NTucMxc.png

and a lab/workstation for employees with some storage
EvTGfLi.png
IQ1RzyV.png

there are dog and cat themed exam rooms but you can use any room for any pet :)
v8ogo0g.png
vIrtuoa.png
lQlJump.png
HWpOfPK.png

the back room has a kennel and employee area
imynswr.png
LM0U8Lg.png
gadOmQL.png

we like to pamper the pets we treat
gXpy1fU.png
MnsjLW8.png

and there is even a dog washing station out back
3S1Rnkp.png

Share a vet clinic you've built or you liked on the gallery so people can add unique ones to their games
Post edited by AndreaTheHero on

Comments

• xXDrewXxxXDrewXx Posts: 69 Member
    @AndreaTheHero it looks amazing! I currently can't share pictures as I'm a new member, but I can't wait to see everyone else's!
  • AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    xXDrewXx wrote: »
    @AndreaTheHero it looks amazing! I currently can't share pictures as I'm a new member, but I can't wait to see everyone else's!

Thank you so much! Hopefully more people can like your posts to help you to member status
  • xXDrewXxxXDrewXx Posts: 69 Member
    > @AndreaTheHero said:
    > xXDrewXx wrote: »
    >
    > @AndreaTheHero it looks amazing! I currently can't share pictures as I'm a new member, but I can't wait to see everyone else's!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you so much! Hopefully more people can like your posts to help you to member status

Thank you! I hope they do haha :tongue:
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Omgosh, it looks amazing. :)
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    It looks very realistic. I have exams next month so I will have to buy it after those. I'm so excited :blush:
  • MoonSimMoonSim Posts: 102 Member
    I love t he det ails like t he front desk and kennel! Very homey and nice.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Looks very good! Nice job!
    Thank you everyone! Maybe you guys can get some inspiration from my pics and build your own clinics. I’d love to see them!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    If I'd known about this thread I would have taken some pics of mine. I will try and remember to do that tomorrow. I notice from your pics we had some similar ideas, such as a reception desk, filing cabinets etc but yours is more detailed than mine and probably has more space.

I spent this afternoon converting a house into a clinic. It is the one a couple of buildings away from the bar.... I think, lol. I'm not too familiar with the town yet. I'm pretty sure it was called something refurb, but now it is my clinic. I made that entire area of the world community lots - whiskers something... it's the area to the left of the map. I have a pool, a cafe, a bar, a restaurant and the clinic.
    @elanorbreton
    Can’t wait to see pics of it, it sounds lovely

@PapayaPancake
    Wow! I love it. So quaint and homey. The exterior is adorable <3 and the inside is so cozy.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Awesome thread. I have it bookmarked. Hoping to see more.
    @PapayaPancake your is gorgeous! I love the two I have seen here so far, I hope we get many more posted here.

Mine is just an alteration of an existing EA lot - this one:
    Vet%2001.jpg?dl=0

I really liked the building and wanted to keep it there, but that area is now my community area so I thought I would edit it into a vet clinic. The internals (not very good shots, sorry) are under the spoiler.
    Reception area:
    Vet%2002.jpg?dl=0

From a different view:
    Vet%2003.jpg?dl=0

Overview:
    Vet%2005.jpg?dl=0
  • butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    I love all of these! I've been loving the vet career so far. I have yet to take screenshots, but I will make sure to do so. @elanorbreton I love it! How did you make use of the upstairs space?
    How did you make use of the upstairs space?
    I left it pretty much the same, that's why I didn't show pics. I thought it would be useful if I have my own vet run the clinic, they can sleep upstairs and get cleaned up in the bathroom.

Looking forward to seeing your screenies!
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    really awesome clinics!! makes me wanna try my hand at my own. will have to see tmrw maybe! bookmarked this bad boy :)
    6riwm5.png
    @elanorbreton Love the reno! The inside looks very professional and I love the idea of it having an apartment up top
    really awesome clinics!! makes me wanna try my hand at my own. will have to see tmrw maybe! bookmarked this bad boy :)

Can’t wait to see pics ^^ everyone has such great ideas

• MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    @AndreaTheHero does your build have cc?
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm surprised this thread hasn't been made yet but I'd love to see everyone's vet clinics :) I love seeing other peoples creations and design choices.

I made one for the Tail's End lot on the west side of the docks. Naturally coastal themed I named it Sea Breeze Animal Clinic and can be downloaded here if anyone's interested.

CG1EbC0.png

lots of pics in spoiler
    the backyard has a training course
    R5aSV7K.png

the front desk and waiting room
    IBjFZNH.png

coffee for the restless patients
    OTRLJGn.png
    qTt3OSF.png

hallway to the exam rooms, vet's office, and kennels
    IgPHpqa.png

the office has the only functional computer to avoid sims playing too much on the pc
    NTucMxc.png

and a lab/workstation for employees with some storage
    EvTGfLi.png
    IQ1RzyV.png

there are dog and cat themed exam rooms but you can use any room for any pet :)
    v8ogo0g.png
    vIrtuoa.png
    lQlJump.png
    HWpOfPK.png

the back room has a kennel and employee area
    imynswr.png
    LM0U8Lg.png
    gadOmQL.png

we like to pamper the pets we treat
    gXpy1fU.png
    MnsjLW8.png

and there is even a dog washing station out back
    3S1Rnkp.png

Share a vet clinic you've built or you liked on the gallery so people can add unique ones to their games

You did an excellent job and I will be def DLing this. :) Good Job :) well look like I can't being your link will not let me sign in or Origin is having problems. I went into the gallery to see if I can DL it there and can't find it, I really like your lot
    Post edited by Goldmoldar on
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • BlastboomBlastboom Posts: 175 Member
    Here's my starter clinic. I have it replacing the lot in the middle of the docks, but you can put it wherever if you want.

fiEaZx5.png?1

cEkHQd7.png?1

Costs around $15,334 simoleons to start with, price can be lowered by selling exterior decor.

Cap'n Budget's Vet Clinic
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited November 2017
    I used the same lot that @elanorbreton did down in the docks. It's called For Pet's Sake

xcACOrc.png

DCWNAox.png

2D8rbMb.png

36jLG8P.png

It has a small apartment upstairs for the owner.

933idNs.png

fPEju41.png

With quite a nice view of the harbour from the little balcony

OdpVWzR.png

w75q0Pa.png
    Majestyk wrote: »
    @AndreaTheHero does your build have cc?
    no cc or mods :) just use MoO a little to place some things on counters but it's been play tested and everything is functional.
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

You did an excellent job and I will be def DLing this. :) Good Job :)

Thank you I hope you enjoy it!
    Blastboom wrote: »
    Here's my starter clinic. I have it replacing the lot in the middle of the docks, but you can put it wherever if you want.

fiEaZx5.png?1

cEkHQd7.png?1

Costs around $15,334 simoleons to start with, price can be lowered by selling exterior decor.

Wow that is adorable! I was thinking of also making a mini clinic to start with. Very cute
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I used the same lot that @elanorbreton did down in the docks. It's called For Pet's Sake

xcACOrc.png

Wow I love your design of the exterior and the inside is coming along nicely! Love that balcony view and the unique roof shape. Great pics too I wish I was better at taking them in game lol
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited November 2017
    Blastboom wrote: »

fiEaZx5.png?1

cEkHQd7.png?1

Excellent Job already DL'ed it. :) can't never get enough lots. :)
    Post edited by Goldmoldar on
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    edited November 2017
    These are so nice my sims are on a budget now with my cheaper one I'll have to build another, that is mine is much cheaper as it is.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • brinadaniellebrinadanielle Posts: 96 Member
    Hey y'all ! I'm kinda new to trying to build awesome stuff. Anyone want to take a look at my recent build or builds and let me know what would have made it awesome? Here's a link to my "Windenburg Vet Clinic" Thank you fellow Simmers. I love you guys <3:) I don't have tons of pics but...here's a not so good one from the gallery image 00.jpg