The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 20 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

What Have You Done With Brindleton Bay?

My OCD does not allow me to play before sorting out my hoods (darn it!), so I have been busy editing BB to my liking (does anyone else keep calling it Barnacle Bay, like me? lol)

Here's how I've done so far:
Brindleton%20Bay.jpg?dl=0

I've made the wharf totally community, left the museum as-is and put the expensive area to the right with all the existing rich(ish) families there.

I just need to do the one remaining area, which will be cheap(ish) homes :) Oh yeah, and I need to finish off the park too.

So - please let me see yours!!

Comments

• ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 238 Member
    That's a great idea to have all the community lots together - I've only built one house so far as I was too excited to play with the pets... but today I will be working on rearranging the world and maybe building/modifying a couple of community lots.
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 2,872 Member
    I've placed the BB lots that were in my library in BB.

Two houses and a library I think.

The next step is to place any Maxis created sims into the world. There's usually some for each pack.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 9,951 Member
    can someone tell me where the cemeteries are in BB, I heard there were 2, but I can't even find one and I do not see a lot with a cemetery