Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible item hinting Seasons exp?

Hey all, I was reading the description for a chimney in build mode, it's always funny reading them : p So anyways, I found this item with "salt, wind, earthquakes in the description, and the chimney itself looks like snow??! Could that be a hint for a Seasons/Weather expansion? I've waited so long for a weather expansion, so I've been holding out hope these last few years!
What do you think??

Xa3La4.jpg

Comments

• SimandfenixSimandfenix Posts: 37 Member
    I hope so!
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    pets can get ice/winter related sicknesses which feels like a bit of a hint as well!
    6riwm5.png
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    There are definitely lots of Seasons hints! Just feeling really impatient here about waiting another year
  • aero2491aero2491 Posts: 55 Member
    Dont forget about the sicknesses! Like icy fur, winterfest, and ice box.
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    I could have sworn I saw the Sims 4 was confirmed on Twitter
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • kasia0504kasia0504 Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Lomelindi7 said:
    > There are definitely lots of Seasons hints! Just feeling really impatient here about waiting another year

Yeah me too... Maybe they will suprise us and we get the expansion sooner but I guess the holiday season is the best to sell things like that :(
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I'm sure 2018 will be for Seasons, I can't wait!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited November 2017
    I hope so, when TS4 launched I had in my mind four packs I wanted - Supenatural (particularly Vampires), Nightlife, University and Seasons. So far I have thought Vampires was excellent and Get Together was very good too. Still waiting on the rest.

I think Seasons not being out is delaying vacation packs as we still only have one destination in that menu and we are 3 years in - only Outdoor Retreat works without seasons. We can't really have a Summer vacation pack or Winter vacation pack without weather and seasons. I'd guess Seasons will be November 2018 as an EP, then Vacations GP a few months later.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Let's Go Fly A Kite... Don't know if this is just something new but saw this in the background of BB

Oh, oh, oh
    Let's go fly a kite
    Up to the highest height
    Let's go fly a kite
    And send it soaring
    Up through the atmosphere
    Up where the air is clear
    Oh, let's go fly a kite

wrjg5x.jpg34han1v.jpg

WbUrFQm.png
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I want seasons so bad. I so do t want to wait a whole year to get it. But I have no choice. Only thing is I hope they do some serious fixing before seasons. I mean look at what a mess the game is in because of C&D. Imagine what seasons will do. :astonished:
  • YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    I'm sure Seasons will be next! This would be a good marketing strategy too as this game gets available on consoles soon and the first new cow(expansion) to milk(get money from) could really be Seasons. Everyone wants Seasons. For some ppl the game might get boring with time, so the first expansion pack should really be Seasons.

The flowers in the pets exp. remind me of Spring everytime too.

The next Game Pack may be beach-themed vacation? These posters everywhere hint towards that imo..
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited November 2017
    leetamme wrote: »
    Let's Go Fly A Kite... Don't know if this is just something new but saw this in the background of BB

Oh, oh, oh
    Let's go fly a kite
    Up to the highest height
    Let's go fly a kite
    And send it soaring
    Up through the atmosphere
    Up where the air is clear
    Oh, let's go fly a kite

wrjg5x.jpg34han1v.jpg

The person flying the kite reminds me of a hula girl... Look at the skirt and coconut bikini top
    Tropical Vacations anyone?

Can someone use free camera mode and zoom in on this person and take a screenshot? :D
    t7hp9e.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • snollersnoller Posts: 10 New Member
    I do not have screenshot on my phone, but there is a new (i think) game on their computers and console called ''Weather rivals'' or something like that, "Vejrrivalerne" in danish
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Someone should start a Seasons countdown thread. Only 353 days to go
  • TaliferinaTaliferina Posts: 46 Member
    Seasons is definitely one of the packs I'd love to see come to Sims4! Eternal Summer gets really boring after a while. Give me rain and snow and building snow men or making snow angels. Definitely give me a reason to use outside wear!
    0sCPiZh.png
  • SimSaraSimSara Posts: 534 Member
    I have a hard time getting into the holiday themed content without the change of the seasons, it just feels so arbitrary to me.
  • Chizu93Chizu93 Posts: 15 Member
    @SimSara I agree with you.

I have for some reason a silly wish that they would add seasons through a game update, as they did with toddlers. I can only dream about it, haha.
    What do you all think? Will seasons be a full expansion pack, or could it come as a game pack? I wish for it being a GP, but when thought better, it's quite obvious that it'd be a full EP, with probably a new town and lots of stuff to do.
  • DeathCabForCutieDeathCabForCutie Posts: 59 Member
    Oh I'd bet money on Seasons coming next year. A lot of the clothing options in C&D look like the kind of things you'd wear in Autumn/Winter, the females got a couple of really nice looking jackets.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited November 2017
    I can't wait to have Seasons. Hopefully it will be the next EP. Children & dads playing in the snow while mum is cooking! It would be perfect!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I can't wait to have Seasons. Hopefully it will be the next EP. Children & dads playing in the snow while mum is cooking! It would be perfect!

Well, if that's not a sexist stereotype I don't know what is... :/
  • BerrySimmerBerrySimmer Posts: 35 Member
    Hope that seasons comes out soon! It sure has been a long time waiting......
  • Fausti78Fausti78 Posts: 21 Member
    Whit all the hints of seasons in the last ep do you think whe have to wait one more year ? i hope not.