The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

I just want to say Thank you! Love the new roof options

TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
So I just read the patch notes and figured out how to use the new curvature points and the new roofs look amazing :) Thank you so much Sims Team <3 I love the Sims 4 and appreciate all of the great work you guys are doing .
Post edited by TheHarbinger_51 on

Comments

• micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    I agree. This is an amazing patch. Thank you!
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,449 Member
    i love this patch so much! it helped a glitch i been having for a while finally and the roofs i was able to finish my gazebo and finish the park i was working on with the shrinking cheat
    7ed99c12b86da4cc3d74ddc615225838.gif
    Been simming since the end of sims 2~
    Sims Gallery ID:LadyTachunka

• ScobreScobre Posts: 19,453 Member
    I love them too. Yay for roof options for half walls now!
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I also really love the resizing! Downsizing things is 100% awesome! <3
  • SimGuruHoutsSimGuruHouts Posts: 73 SimGuru
    You're welcome! There's a lot in this patch that we're all excited to get out to everyone.
    You're welcome! There's a lot in this patch that we're all excited to get out to everyone.

Thanks so much! :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 67,499 Member
    Really happy with all the bug fixes in this one! Can't wait to open my game later. :)
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    foYU7H9.gif
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 19,453 Member
    Yes thank you so much. Thanks to this patch I was able to make a miniature house and should be able to make doghouse again too. I just love the new roof options and downsizing. Some things refuse to downsize, but that is ok. Mirrors and aquariums looks super funny when I do.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    Shrinking beds so that toddlers can sleep in them would be totally impossible right? lol. I need more bed for tots ! o:)
  • SimberiaSimberia Posts: 26 New Member
    Me too, I can't wait for this new EP.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 67,499 Member
    Shrinking beds so that toddlers can sleep in them would be totally impossible right? lol. I need more bed for tots ! o:)

It's impossible since toddlers are not programmed to sleep on adult/kid beds.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    foYU7H9.gif
    I love the way the households menu looks and the way that my created or played households have a green icon , rather than grey and how creating a new sim through genetics menu looks. And there's just so many neat little things.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 5,753 Member
    Love it. The first thing I do though is to make an all round fence with a locked gate to keep my adult dogs and puppies in until they are fully trained. Maybe it is a UK thing!
  • SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    Yes! Thanks to the developers! These new roofs are absolutely amazing!
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 238 Member
    YAAAAAAAAAAS I nearly died when I saw the cone roof! I love this EP so much. The cats are wonderfully close to real life (I haven't played dogs yet), but can I just say - the window seat is THE BEST THING EVER. How has it taken this long to have window seats? How have we survived? So happy...
    Origin ID: ExxCee