Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    @Bonxie Thank You!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Chelseadude182Chelseadude182 Posts: 943 Member
    Thank you all so much! I got the mod 3.9.5 from the hot fix website. It works :mrgreen:
    Thank you
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    edited November 2017
    I downloaded the newest version with the hotfix and this no longer shows up in my game, trying to figure out what I did wrong. I am still new to this game so not even sure what to check for. Thanks so much for any ideas.
    Post edited by butterfly61 on
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    I downloaded the newest version with the hotfix and this no longer shows up in my game, trying to figure out what I did wrong. I am still new to this game so not even sure what to check for. Thanks so much for any ideas.

Have a look at the troubleshooting guide. Follow the flow charter:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/troubleshooting

Have a look at this youtube clip. It shows the correct installation mode:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDIqA2XFYdE

If you have any questions, please ask.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    edited November 2017
    @Bonxie, Yes, I made sure both of them had check marks next to them. I always do after an update. I also always restart the game like it says.
    What do I need to do next? Do I need to update my mods? If so, how do I do this?

I know that I won't get my Sim's pregnancy back. Losing it messes up my story line. I'll never know if she has a regular sim or a vampire sim now, but I may just have to move on from that.

My testing cheats always on mod isn't working. Neither is the CAS full edit mode one. Those are just two (that I can mention here) of the mods that stopped working that I've noticed. Some of them that stopped working cannot be mentioned here so I'm telling you without telling you. If that's okay. Also, I tried adding the vampires walking in the sun mod a while back and it didn't work at all. If you could help me with that one also it would be appreciated.

I'm going back into the game to check the settings on the sim computer and everything else to see if they changed and if they did I'll put them back where they were. If not, well, then I guess they really are out of date.
    I'll let you know if this worked.

Update: I went into the game and well, when I clicked on my sim the MC Command option was not available. The same happened when I clicked on the sim's computer. I did also notice that the blue message did not come up at all when I loaded my sim family. The CC and script mods options are check marked. The list comes up before I open the game, but nothing is available in my game.
    Now what?
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
    @Bonxie I put all the files into a McCommand folder inside the Mods folder and didn't work. Took them all out and just put them in the Mods folder and now it does work, so you cannot put these files in there own folder? Just want to make sure. Thanks for any info.
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    @Bonxie, Yes, I made sure both of them had check marks next to them. I always do after an update. I also always restart the game like it says.
    What do I need to do next? Do I need to update my mods? If so, how do I do this?

I know that I won't get my Sim's pregnancy back. Losing it messes up my story line. I'll never know if she has a regular sim or a vampire sim now, but I may just have to move on from that.

My testing cheats always on mod isn't working. Neither is the CAS full edit mode one. Those are just two (that I can mention here) of the mods that stopped working that I've noticed. Some of them that stopped working cannot be mentioned here so I'm telling you without telling you. If that's okay. Also, I tried adding the vampires walking in the sun mod a while back and it didn't work at all. If you could help me with that one also it would be appreciated.

I'm going back into the game to check the settings on the sim computer and everything else to see if they changed and if they did I'll put them back where they were. If not, well, then I guess they really are out of date.

Update: I went into the game and well, when I clicked on my sim the MC Command option was not available. The same happened when I clicked on the sim's computer. I did also notice that the blue message did not come up at all when I loaded my sim family. The CC and script mods options are check marked. The list comes up before I open the game, but nothing is available in my game.
    Now what?

Most mods were broken with the latest patch, so you will have to pull out those mods, if you use MCCC then there is no need to have the mod testing cheats always on or cas fulledit as MCCC has those built into it, do you also use CC in your game? I am asking because CC beds, 2 & 3 seat sofas, toilets, bathtubs, and counters are also broken and causing problems in the game, so those need to be pulled as well.
    S4S has an updated version that has a batch fix for CC beds, they are working on an update for the other things broken with this patch as well.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

@Bonxie I put all the files into a McCommand folder inside the Mods folder and didn't work. Took them all out and just put them in the Mods folder and now it does work, so you cannot put these files in there own folder? Just want to make sure. Thanks for any info.

You should be able to put MCCC/script mods one folder deep, I have MCCC and my other mods in their own folder, strange that it didn't work for you. Glad you got MCCC to work, have fun with it. :)

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

Now what?

What game version and what MCCC version are you using atm?
    Numbers please, an answer like 'the current ones' doesn't help.

You should be able to put MCCC/script mods one folder deep, I have MCCC and my other mods in their own folder, strange that it didn't work for you. Glad you got MCCC to work, have fun with it. :)
    I always organize all my cc in separate folders which is why I am confused this one will not work, now that it does I will just play with it and see if I can get it to work in it's own folder. Thanks. Now I have to figure out what I can actually do with the mod.
    edited November 2017

As @Jagwithtude already said: Maxium for scriptmods is one level below ..\mods.
    ..electronic Arts\The Sims 4\mods\mccc will work
    ..electronic Arts\The Sims 4\mods\scriptmods\mccc won't work

At least that's the way it should work.
    Bonxie wrote: »

I'm not sure why it won't work the way I do all the other CC, it's fine this way and I will just leave it for now. These games have always been temperamental, so happy for the community who are always happy to help get the game working again. I appreciate the help.

I'm not sure why it won't work the way I do all the other CC, it's fine this way and I will just leave it for now. These games have always been temperamental, so happy for the community who are always happy to help get the game working again. I appreciate the help.

You might join our Discord MCCC community. It's pretty busy at the moment. Yesterday we had more than 500 ppl there.

https://discord.gg/6FZKXKr (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

You might join our Discord MCCC community. It's pretty busy at the moment. Yesterday we had more than 500 ppl there.

https://discord.gg/6FZKXKr (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

I will do that, thanks for the invite.
  • Alyza_1Alyza_1 Posts: 311 Member
    I have the same promlem Simgirl has. Mods show up in the begining of the game, but not in the game. I have the newest MCC Comander mods and have both boxes checked in the options menu. Don't know what to do. :(
    Alyza_1 wrote: »
    I have the same promlem Simgirl has. Mods show up in the begining of the game, but not in the game. I have the newest MCC Comander mods and have both boxes checked in the options menu. Don't know what to do. :(

Have a look at the troubleshooting guide. Follow the flow charter:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/troubleshooting

Have a look at this youtube clip. It shows the correct installation mode:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDIqA2XFYdE

If you have any questions, please ask.
  • animeloveranimelover Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey I have a question whenever I put cc traits on my sims 4 they don't appear and I delete all of them and updated them as well but other cc do appear can you please help me on why this happens that would be great
    @Bonxie, I don't know the numbers for the MCCC version. I think it's 3.7.0 but I'm not sure. How do I find out what version I have and how do I update it? As for the game version, it's current. I patched it yesterday.
    @Jagwithtude, No I don't have any CC in my game. Just MCCC. I'm not brave enough to add CC also.
  • B10HAZARDB10HAZARD Posts: 3 New Member
    > @simgirl542 said:
    > @Bonxie, I don't know the numbers for the MCCC version. I think it's 3.7.0 but I'm not sure. How do I find out what version I have and how do I update it? As for the game version, it's current. I patched it yesterday.
    > @Jagwithtude, No I don't have any CC in my game. Just MCCC. I'm not brave enough to add CC also.

You need MCCC version 3.9.5
    @Bonxie, I don't know the numbers for the MCCC version. I think it's 3.7.0 but I'm not sure. How do I find out what version I have and how do I update it? As for the game version, it's current. I patched it yesterday.
    @Jagwithtude, No I don't have any CC in my game. Just MCCC. I'm not brave enough to add CC also.

You have a very old version of MCCC to download the newest hotfix follow this link https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-5-15313487
    This version should show up in your game with no problems, I don't know if you saw my post to you about not needing the mods testing cheats always enabled, and CAS fulledit because MCCC can do those things for you, the beauty of MCCC is that it does so much that you don't need a lot of little single mods in your game.

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

edited November 2017
    It's been so long since I've done these kinds of downloads. I forgot how to do them using 7zip. Do I need to delete everything and download version 3.9.5 or can I just download the fix?
    Please just help me get the new version into my game. The instructions don't seem to help and every time I click on the link for the hot fix it sends me to my mods file in 7zip and I can't do anything from there.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    animelover wrote: »
    Hey I have a question whenever I put cc traits on my sims 4 they don't appear and I delete all of them and updated them as well but other cc do appear can you please help me on why this happens that would be great

CC traits are current incompatible with the game.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    It's been so long since I've done these kinds of downloads. I forgot how to do them using 7zip. Do I need to delete everything and download version 3.9.5 or can I just download the fix?
    Please just help me get the new version into my game. The instructions don't seem to help and every time I click on the link for the hot fix it sends me to my mods file in 7zip and I can't do anything from there.

You need to delete your old version of MCCC except for the mc_settings cfg as this has all of your previous settings in it.
    Once you download MCCC your downloads folder should look something this (mines in Swedish)

JAp5gAS.png

Double click on the MCCC file it should open and look something like this.

Xtw3b33.png

Now all you need to do is highlight all and drag it into your mods folder (mine is empty at the moment, I am in the process of fixing this folder)

P5v6IM1.png

All that is needed now is to put back your mc_settings cfg

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• mikereyesmikereyes Posts: 1 New Member
    I got the 3.4 version and need help just getting the mc woohoo ?
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Since pets seem to be treated as Sims by the game code, will MC Population also affect stray animals? Just wondering. :smile:
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top