Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Dynamic Developers - Weekly Build Challenges

Comments

• JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    edited November 2017
    @stangmix2 @coolsim9999999 @leashahampton @liel88 thanks for submitting in this week's challenge!
    Post edited by JosieAnglin on
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited November 2017
    Thank you very much for your awesome and detailed review @rosemow of my farm-themed dining room B)! I'm really happy that you like the shape of my room and my placement of the dining room table in the middle of the room, as well as the color scheme and each of the nooks in the room, as well as the decorations that I used and the area rug :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

edited November 2017
    You're welcome @JosieAnglin :D! It was a very fun and unique challenge <3! I can't wait to do the next one B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The furnishing of A Little Bit of Country is very nice! @liel88 :) The green gingham wall patterning gives a very nice look and feel to the room. The wooden texture of the dining table and chairs suits the room well and homely. The teapots shelf, wall plates, wall birds and fruit crates are nice touches in one of the window nooks. The coat shelf is a homely touch beside the entrance archway. Very nice windows area with the country style crockery cabinets either sides of the table with books on it. The display plate, rooster and teapot are nice touches on the fireplace ledge. The fire will keep the room warm. Very nice armchairs sitting nook! Sims will enjoy relaxing there having a chat. The chef pig is cute in the room!
    It is a very nice country style dining room! :)
  • PaigeottoPaigeotto Posts: 127 Member
    Glad I found this thread! Can’t wait to start posting here as well!
    1f4bGKv.jpg
  • kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    @leashahampton, first beautiful dining room!! Second, I'm jealous....you already have the new pack. I'm waiting for mine to download. Told my hubby I'll probably be up all night tonight :)

revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

• leashahamptonleashahampton Posts: 312 Member
    @kimartist OMG i stayed up so late last night, cause i was determined to play it (when it came out at 2 in morning) but i only lasted till midnight, and then when i got up it hadnt auto downloaded, so i had to wait another hour! But it is very good! - i decided to build the rest of the house for the dining room, so the new stuff went quite well with that theme :)
    rzsH227.png
    The layout and furnishing of Country Dining looks very nice! @leashahampton :) Very nice colour scheme of the room! The patterning reflects well the country style look, and the white string lights look pretty! Very nice windows sittting nook! The cushions are a very nice touch there. Very nice dining table area in the middle of the room. The ceiling candles light over the top of it looks very nice! The white flowers and candles between them adds a nice look to the table for sims to see when dining. Very nice fireplace nook. The display plate is a nice touch on top of it. The fire will keep the room warm. The sunflowers are a sunny touch in the room. Very nice design of the wall area in the room with the crockery cabinets, cake display item, crates and wall cattle item.
  • PaigeottoPaigeotto Posts: 127 Member
    Challenge Number: 2
    Origin ID: Paigeotto
    Entry Level: Experienced
    Gallery Name Of Build: From Farm To Table
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B123CC9BC62611E78EFBEC099AB30C43
    Would You Like Criticism: Of course!
    Additional Notes:

The Pet's pack is everything! Sizing down is everything! This was fun! c:

-Images-
    Top View:
    PsF1E2w.png

1-5 Additional Images:
    1tWr7pB.png
    zTL9Tul.png
    oxsFPLo.png
    IhJczV9.png
    1f4bGKv.jpg
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    Entry form:
    Challenge Number:2
    Origin ID: Kilra0
    Entry Level: experienced
    Gallery Name Of Build: Family Circle
    Gallery Link: here
    Would You Like Criticism: yes
    Additional Notes:
    it's not only country but maritime. I know a lot of farms at the sea, so I hope it counts as well. Nevertheless it was a lot of fun to do the challenge.

u5rthds6j4ep.png
    qsmzic8ee6ct.png
    cdu19p6b4kmm.png
    hkauemhit742.png
    v9624bckmom7.png
    The design and furnishing of Farm to Table is very nice! @Paigeotto :) The window seats nooks look very nice! The flowers are pretty between the seats, It looks very nice the type of and placement of the windows in the room. The new display shelves item and the duck on top of it is a nice touch in the room. The rooster, fruit and scenic home pictures and wall display plates are nice homely touches on the walls. Very nice dining table area in the middle of the room! The circular floor rug under the table adds a nice look to the room area. The type of dining chairs used suits well the theme. It is nice that there is a double arch entrance to the home. The lantern on the dining table and the light house, rooster and sunny sunflowers on the side wall table are great touches in the room,
    Family Circle is a very nice maritime and country style dining room! @kilra0 :) Very nice furnishing of the room! The patterned curtains add a very special look to the room. The placement of them in the room looks very nice. Very nice wooden dining table and chairs eating area. The flowers on top of the dining and side wall tables and on the floor , are very pretty for Sims to see whilst dining. It is nice that the table is angled The display shelves cabinet is a nice touch in the corner nook. The tub of toys is great for the kids to play with! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the globe bar with their meal, The wall plates look great on the wall. Very nice fireplace nook! The fire will keep the warm, The display plate and cat on the fireplace ledge, the heart wall decor, fruit bowl, fruit picture, clothes shelf. scenic home picture and cake display item are nice homely touches. Very nice window sleeping nook for pets!
    It is a very nice homely family style dining room! :)
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    thank you @rosemow have a lovely weekend :)
  • liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    Thank you @rosemow, you always have so many kind things to say! You always take the time to compliment another, it's very much appreciated!
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • pepper090889pepper090889 Posts: 3,354 Member
    Challenge Number: 2
    Origin ID: pepper090889
    Entry Level: Just for fun
    Gallery Name Of Build: Farmhouse Dining Room
    Gallery Link: https://tinyurl.com/dd1asyt
    Would You Like Criticism: No, thank you. Just doing this for fun :)
    Additional Notes: I have a speed renovation up on my YouTube channel.

Z6JvzCT.jpg

glplcoY.jpg

wdAuMUk.jpg

dBrtHsI.jpg
    ofNj4ul
    Farmhouse Dining Room is a very nice homely dining room! @pepper090889 :) The sunflowers are a sunny touch on the dining table and the rooster and duck look great each side of them! The type of dining seats used suits the room theme well and look very nice. The crockery cabinets and the plates/cups on the side table are nice home touches in the room. The sunflowers wall picture is a sunshine touch for sims to enjoy looking at when dining. Very nice windows sitting nook! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there, reading a book from the shelves of the corner bookcase nook. The rooster picture is a great touch on the wall. The floor rugs add to the nice look of the room.
    It is a very nice farmhouse style dining room! :)
  • kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    @kimartist OMG i stayed up so late last night, cause i was determined to play it (when it came out at 2 in morning) but i only lasted till midnight, and then when i got up it hadnt auto downloaded, so i had to wait another hour! But it is very good! - i decided to build the rest of the house for the dining room, so the new stuff went quite well with that theme :)

Oh our best laid plans never work.
    Mine downloaded at midnight and I told my hubby don't be surprised if I'm still up when you get up....well that didn't happen! I was so tired I only spend 1 hour looking through everything. But I haven't stopped playing since except to eat and go potty LOL

I just love all the new build items...can't wait to actually build something new. Still working on my apartment redesigns, but almost done with those :)
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

Thank you @Paigeotto , @Kilra0 , @pepper090889 for submitting in this week's challenge!
  • StangMix2StangMix2 Posts: 238 Member
    Thank you so much @rosemow for your comment. I'm seriously amazed that you always take the time to comment on all of our builds, it's so nice of you.

Lovely rooms @coolsim9999999 , @leashahampton , @liel88 @Paigeotto , @kilra0 and @pepper090889 !
    Hi everyone! If you are wanting to enter into this weeks competition or just submit your build, this is your time warning!

**You have 11 more hours to submit a build**

:)
    Thank you @StangMix2 :)! I like your room, too :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

edited November 2017
    **ATTENTION**

Dynamic Developers challenge 2 is now ended!

Thank you everyone for submitting your builds!

The new challenge will be posted soon, and the results from this challenge will be posted tomorrow before 9:00AM USA (CT).

The final entries were:

Xraygrl2004 with Country Chic Dining
    Creepsa with Classical Farm Dining
    xSorcier with FarmHouse DinningRoom
    cmbaker16 with Marci's Country Dining
    kimartist with Farmhouse Country Dining
    kuhpflanzen with ddchallenge - 02
    carolynrosser with Yellow Farmhouse Dining
    stangmix2 with Country Dining
    coolsim9999999 with Lucky Charm Farm
    liel88 with A little bit country
    LeashaLoves with Country Dining
    Paigeotto with From Farm To Table
    Kilra0 with Family Circle
    pepper090889 with Farmhouse Dining Room

O0zseQv.jpg

Yoselin, a beautiful pink fairy, is in desperate need of a home. She needs a home that looks a bit old-fashioned and that is in good condition. She would love for her interior color palette throughout the house to be done in colors that remind her of her favorite tree, the cherry tree. She would love a yard that is large and neatly-trimmed, since fairies spend most of their time outdoors. Can you build the perfect home for her?

Your Objective:

Create a home fit for Yoselin, the fairy.

Budget:

Unlimited.

Lot Size:

Must not exceed 30x20.

Requirements:

Must be a house that looks old-fashioned/vintage.
    Must have interior colors that represent a cherry tree. (You may ONLY use brown, green, pink, white, and red throughout the ENTIRE interior including furniture, floors, and walls)
    Must have a large yard that is neatly-trimmed and heavily landscaped.
    Must include at least one bench.

Additional Notes:

Exterior color pallette is completely up to you.
    The amount of bedrooms/bathrooms is completely up to you.

Be creative!

You have one week for this challenge.

Entries Close:

Sunday, November 19th at 6:00PM USA (CT)

Winners Will Be Announced:

Monday, November 20th at 9:00AM USA (CT)

Please remember to use #DD , #DynamicDevelopers , #DD3 if you are submitting your builds to the gallery.

Entry form:

-Information-
    Challenge Number:
    Origin ID:
    Entry Level:
    Gallery Name Of Build:
    Gallery Link:
    Would You Like Criticism:
    Additional Notes:

-Images-
    Street View:
    Top View: (show the layout)
    1-5 Additional Images:

Good luck! I can't wait to see all of the builds!
  • StangMix2StangMix2 Posts: 238 Member
    Awesome new challenge @JosieAnglin ! Will be very difficult to pull off, can't wait to see peoples entries!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top