Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

Comments

• NeightmareNeightmare Posts: 1 New Member
    When is it available in Canada?
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    Special events to much time consuming for what u get
    Energy cap broke the fun. Getting bored although I'm still hanging in there hoping for great changes but question is will it ever come or am I just waisting my time
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    The Grim Reaper was ruled out of the game?
    Now when the elderly retire, they are wandering around the world and don't go away.
    Would be cool to see her return. It's part of the sims history
    rafaeljonas My retired moved out sim only wanders up & down my home street & backyard & she goes in my house at times
    Tiffany562411 but they don't die, right? I can't find the Grim Reaper :(
    The new tutorial for new users are so cool. Great job TSM Team!!

I think babies need a more toys like a duck, cars and blocks. they could play with it randomly. This maybe make they stop to wander around the house.
    and I think we need more interaction with objects. It's a problem because if we don't have a necessity bars, lot of objets has no utility or don't afect the way we playing. Maybe can return a hungry, fun and hygiene bar with energy bar.

Babies need a way to say "I have hungry" or "I need go to bathroom". Maybe with a persistent ballons, because now itens for babies don't make sense if you are off to a daily babe event.

Maybe in the december update I hope.
    rafaeljonas nope she don't die & I see no Grim Reaper
    Rip-Off-Report. New update just took my 65 heirloom points away & exchanged them into 3 heirloom tickets. What 3 heirloom tickets for 65 heirloom points. I feel so robbed. It ain't right...It's not right. I been mugged by the game. I should have 65 heirloom tickets & not 3. I'm extremely 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off & I want what's mine back
    O WOW something else I should mention. The update also changed some more of my furnitures color to UGLY as well as it did to other items in the last update before this new update now. When I tried to change my sink color back there's no longer a option for that color I had it before & there's only colors i don't want. UGLY UGLY UGLY.

EVEN WORSE...Another Issue I had when tempting to change my sinks color THE OBJECT WENT RED & BECAME NOT PLACEABLE WHERE I ALWAYS HAD IT. I've played many mobile games & never had I seen devs break things during updates. I've only seen issues like bug issues is all & they fix them but o no not maxis. Maxis hasn't bothered to fix the bugs I been experiencing since August & all they done is updates to this game with many changes nobody likes & that caused many people to quit. No offense but maxis should forget mobile & they should only stay with PC. Another thing out of all my years playing many mobile games. I never seen devs raise prices in there games at all like maxis does.

EA_MAXIS JUST TO LET U KNOW I'M TRYING TO HELP U BY THROWING MY FEEDBACK OUT CAUSE I WOULD REALLY HATE TO SEE SIMS MOBILE FAIL & GO TO WAIST
    I HATE THIS TOO. Now in order to purchase more of the same item from the home store. I have to take the ones I already have out of storage to be able to purchase more. Wutta pain in the butt that is!
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Rip-Off-Report. New update just took my 65 heirloom points away & exchanged them into 3 heirloom tickets. What 3 heirloom tickets for 65 heirloom points. I feel so robbed. It ain't right...It's not right. I been mugged by the game. I should have 65 heirloom tickets & not 3. I'm extremely plum off & I want what's mine back
    Such changes were also the reason why I stopped playing the game. But the reason that the game hasn’t been released in more countries yet is exactly the same because when EA does that then EA knows that such huge changes will annoy too many people. The game is therefore only soft launched and until its official release you are in reality only testers for an unfinished game. So you just need to be a little more patient ;)
    Thanks Erpe
    If this game don't come legit after launched global...I'M QUITTING. My toilet is suppose to still give me 5 energy as it use to & not 3 cause i got the toilet paper & my shower is also suppose to still give me 5 energy as it use to & not 3 cause I got the bathroom sink. Wow why they gotta be so evil to take that away. Thats so dirty. I should be refunded for those objects that use to give me extra energy from energy objects cause that's why I purchased them. They took that away. Wow that's so cold & steal my heirloom points too
    If this game don't come legit after it launches global...I'M QUITTING. Fed up with bull!
    If this game don't come legit after it launches global...I'M QUITTING. Fed up with the bull!
    Edited cause some how my comment got posted twice
    I love the mail box watch a video they added. It's great there's something in it for all of us including EA_MAXIS. U get rewarded from watching the video & EA_MAXIS also makes money everytime we do it. Did u know developers get paid for any AD click. I bet y'all didn't know.
    Well atleast I can say one thing great about the new update
    I love the mail box watch a video they added. It's great there's something in it for all of us including EA_MAXIS. U get rewarded from watching the video & EA_MAXIS also makes money everytime we do it. Did u know developers get paid for any AD click. I bet y'all didn't know.
    While I can’t speak for others sure I knew because here in Denmark I even get such videos in Danish about some kind of hearing aids from a Danish store in different games - and don’t tell me that any US company ever would put that kind of videos into a game (and then only show it if you play in Denmark) unless they are paid to do it :)
    Yes Erpe US game developers do it too & make money off it. As a matter of fact EA_Maxis is a US company they are in Redwood Shores California but they have team all over the place that they hired to work for them
  • LawlzimaqtLawlzimaqt Posts: 81 Member
    When is it coming out?
    Lawlzimaqt wrote: »
    When is it coming out?
    According to EA’s CEO he expects it to be released in the spring of 2018.
    Lawlzimaqt wrote: »
    When is it coming out?

now the game was released in 4 countries Brazil, Spain, Ireland and Australia.
    More coming soon