Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    Just mom & son's day at the park and Jhamie's surprise present...a puppy!
    her name is ocean
    4kiy7hzd

foreufo3

5i8jtfqu

in comes puppy ocean
    i2qxmz8s

A friendship is formed!
    ry6880xt

v6be6lpb

tu4361tr
    xo0yscju
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    edited November 2017
    Okay got my game and with the glitches in mind though the relationship bug was looked at I'll keep my legacy save on hold for now never the less I can play with everything else. My guy and I were playing looking through all the breeds and we made the Bachman family and we pronounce it back-man so the dog got a pun name heh.
    26534449639_64489817ce_b.jpg
    His name is Alby he's a mix breed and already I can't remember which breeds I mixed for him, the cat is Tyson and Samson is their owner, Alby seems concerned about them being in a new town and his master not being in a disguise. Samson can't be bothered.
    38308312881_c6b325554e_b.jpg
    26534448599_39094493fa_b.jpg
    such loves.

'You're messing up my hat alien'..
    37592693054_e56aa6ef8d_b.jpg
    'You have some nerve praising me while holding lord stinkybackside Samson.'

'Quiet, mutt.'

'Just wait till he puts you down.'

They talk because why not...lol.
    26534447249_73303c3c7c_b.jpg
    Alby Bachman the powerhouse.
    37592692584_c8f2e8cc28_b.jpg
    Tyson Bachman has your back...untill you get on his bad side.
    26534446439_734482d9ef_b.jpg
    "Look Ty it matches my outfit."

'You're cute when you try...simpleton.'

edit: also as of these pics Alby has 12 followers and Tyson has 10.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    simlish1 wrote: »
    Brindleton Bay is so pretty!!
    FiEJW0l.png

I esp like this pic!
    I <3 boardwalks & seagulls!
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm trying to skip over the Brindleton Bay screenshots as I've not played yet and want to be surprised. I'll like them all later, though, I know it. <3

However, I just wanted to update you all real quick. For those who live in the US, Target has a coupon on their app for 50% off some Sims 4 games INCLUDING CATS & DOGS. If you use your Redcard, it's another $1.00 off. So, I got C&D for $18.99 plus tax. Coupon only good THROUGH TOMORROW. Check out the video for me details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13c2XWgqbXk
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    I'm trying to skip over the Brindleton Bay screenshots as I've not played yet and want to be surprised. I'll like them all later, though, I know it. <3

However, I just wanted to update you all real quick. For those who live in the US, Target has a coupon on their app for 50% off some Sims 4 games INCLUDING CATS & DOGS. If you use your Redcard, it's another $1.00 off. So, I got C&D for $18.99 plus tax. Check out the video for me details.

I couldn't.

At 6AM (I've been up since 5AM, lol) it was all sold out where I live.
    Online and "in Store"! :o:'(

But at least you proved it can be done, and it might help others... :)
    Yay deals!
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited November 2017

However, I just wanted to update you all real quick. For those who live in the US, Target has a coupon on their app for 50% off some Sims 4 games INCLUDING CATS & DOGS. If you use your Redcard, it's another $1.00 off. So, I got C&D for $18.99 plus tax. Check out the video for me details.

I couldn't.

Yay deals!

Sold out? Woah. I'm so sorry. :(:(

I was kidding on another site about how so many people came to the store and stuff where I was and tried to rush me to get the game. Obviously it's true in some places. :(
    There were like at least 15 people waiting to get in whether it be standing outside or sitting in their cars. My heart thumped rapidly as I wondered whether I would have to fight to get a copy. By the time I arrived in the computer section, I felt sweaty and flushed. I peeked around the corner of the game aisle where I saw the Sims 4 boxes sitting on the shelf. I looked around and saw many walking around. I took off, hoping no one pushed past me. I was ready to take anyone down. I found the Sims 4 games and scanned them quickly only to find...

...Cats and Dogs wasn't even on the shelf! What?!

I found an associate. One said "we don't have any new games out today..." Another said they knew it was around but had no idea where it was. A third said "oh, we have some boxes in a closet back there, maybe it's there..." A fourth said "let's go". So, how many associates does it take to find a box of Sims 4 Cats & Dogs? I guess four, but it took another almost 10 minutes. I was already late to work.

Finally, after NO ONE ELSE asked for the same game, an associate brings two small boxes out. "I found it." Oh, good. You found it for the loser who came in at 8am to buy a game that would easily have been there at 5:30 when I got off work and stopped on my way home. :| lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member

I couldn't.

Yay deals!

I might try it later to see if it 'refreshes'!!
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Butter is enjoying the new roomba

UhmyGcC.png

Not so much for Cici

kteNL2o.png
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • IceAxe18IceAxe18 Posts: 78 Member
    z3bTKtR.png
    Sassy (Border Collie/Lab) sleeping on her back.

7n5uypF.png
    Sabrina eating salad in the morning.

NP4YHsU.png
    Sassy wanting to go potty.

i2Dklqb.png
    Sassy went swimming around 4:00 am, and when she got out she was dripping wet. When Sabrina got up in the morning she went to the pool to mop up the water.

6xHb1zQ.png
    Sassy eating her breakfast.

lLcDcR2.png
    Joey just chilling on the couch.

ljJjzve.png
    Joey and Sassy waiting for a story to be read to them.
    CyberpowerPC Core I7 6900K / 3.2 GHZ
    Ram 32 GB
    SSD 500 GB
    HDD 3 TB
    GTX 1080 8 GB
    Win 10 Home 64 BIT
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited November 2017
    Dakota <3

Alijah's independent kitty (he's been wandering Brindleton Bay and I've been worried sick haha)

BgFbPUf.png

7uUlWcq.png

MkhJX5V.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I put miss Jenna Stuart in Brindleton Bay, she has a cat and dog. Their names are Benny and Ninja.
    Ninja likes to be held and cuddled.
    50UkPHg.png
    Benny is a mama's boy too.
    qGlsU0s.png
    Ninja has a problem with jumping on the counters, he left Jenna a nice hairball on one.
    sx6F2Vd.png
    Benny boy has stolen Jenna's heart.
    zCsgND7.png
    Benny rolled around in his pee, so it was time for his first bath.
    TZU5w8J.png

• cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    I recreated my deceased cat, Bebe, that died last year. As well as my remaining cat but he isn't in this shot.

pRzS0iV.jpg

<3
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Brushing his companion Rufus <3

YsRnlh4.png
  • CombatComradeCombatComrade Posts: 7 New Member
    hey yall im a new member still and I cant make post a thread myself but I wanted to know what the interaction was between pet and vampire attacks? I havent been attacked by vampire in a long time but I was wondering if the dogs will try to alarm or defend you.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Miko is just too cute xD

RwL9mAM.png
  • megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    hey yall im a new member still and I cant make post a thread myself but I wanted to know what the interaction was between pet and vampire attacks? I havent been attacked by vampire in a long time but I was wondering if the dogs will try to alarm or defend you.

I believe I read in one of the countdown forums, that pets will help to stop vampire break-ins. If that doesn't answer your question completely, go to the expansion pack and game pack sections and look up some of the older threads. You'll probably find a whole lot of answers to questions you didn't even know you had!
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    New puppy snuggles <3

37602367944_4bea07078e_b.jpg
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    tLthvtD.jpg

Running like crazy around the neighborhood
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    @PapayaPancake That detective.. I just love him. All of your pics just have a super authentic feeling to them! The photos are an awesome touch.
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member

Idk if it kept him out, but I noticed Misty was hissing...
    V5KAVh0.png

And then saw who was at the door. He didn't enter, so maybe it worked?
    KIgCe0i.png

Puppy Dre, rolling in his own pee..
    N49GJCc.png

aaand Misty, drinking it. Ew.
    XzL87z7.png

Misty and the laser pointer!
    47ucAd9.png

Misty and Dre playing..
    BIIgovO.png

Annd then lovin on each other.
    nM4FHvw.png

Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    My english sheepdog, Barney!

HlTdquq.png

They are best friends.

LpG8yP9.png

A late afternoon walk.

mMyX0fw.jpg

Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @wyn aww they're so cute.
    @simlish1 love the dog hugs.

38288781352_54e083276b_b.jpg
    I don't think Katrina appreciate's Samson's unique looks...well who cares there is only one woman with Cat in her name we care to gain the attention of...old woman.
    38288780682_29d3bbf79b_b.jpg
    38265436426_e66f43226b_b.jpg
    We were all out as I sent them to the vet first..I didn't look at too much for the game wanted to be surprised so I didn't realize or care what it was I just wanted to look around the world that's where we met Catarina heh.
    38288779562_63599b2c92_b.jpg
    She appreciated our flirting but made him work for it..oh after we gave her a little make over just cause.
    38288783872_4b19ac8191_b.jpg
    So after this there was a brief stretching incident with Alby it was there and gone, I was waiting for that haven't seen it in the other households I'm playing so may be a minor thing anyways if it happens again I might be able to get a picture. Also this is a completely vanilla brand new save I have nothing in my mods folder so watch out for any stretching.
    38288791552_5b897a0592_b.jpg
    Alby was immediately fine no other issues also noticed that using the three speed didn't fling me back several hours a few sim seconds instead but I stopped it so I could look around the house.
    38288778392_f8ea0dba60_b.jpg
    Found these two.
    37604771824_1d47997b86_b.jpg
    Had to have her to keep Alby company, her name was Gracie and I left it like that.
    38288776392_5d4b7e0d11_b.jpg
    More dogs started showing up and no I wasn't going to be tempted to adopt anymore so I made Samson go home and fill the pet bowls, sent him back to bed and then Catarina was calling for a party and we had to go.
    38265439386_c27d19dcbc_b.jpg
    38288782802_d51cbd42f6_b.jpg
    She would let him flirt then turn him down I don't think she knows how to interact with people either.
    38288774942_8a21f5debf_b.jpg
    Honey don't push him away like you have standards. :p
    38288774282_907f7d184c_b.jpg
    She gave in.
    37604770284_318b8e333d_b.jpg
    Like really just look at her leap into action...hehe.
    38288772322_2308919ccf_b.jpg
    So I saved and went to her house and saw how many cats she had there are two others not in the pic, so since she was pregnant I had to give away a couple.
    37604768954_d881dd350f_b.jpg
    I think she's more upset about that than the idea of an unexpected pregnancy, at this point I got rid of one someone came and took the kitten I didn't see her talk to her so when she had to go to work while we were waiting to get rid of another one I thought she would just take her. She didn't she stood out front until she left so the house was stuck in a can't travel, can't buy/build, or anything because a sim is leaving but no one was taking her. I had saved so I just exited the game and went right back this time moving three of the cats in with Brant and Brent instead, so just keep in mind that bug is avoidable make sure you aren't leaving while waiting to send a pet away.
    37604768714_80757f4a39_b.jpg
    I think here she's more worked up about the fact that there is a dog on his skirt.

"What is that canine...garbage doing in my house??"

"You saw me wearing this an hour ago."

"I don't care change it we're having a baby."

"And that baby will like cats and dogs."

"Will not."

"Will so, and you will too."

"I'd like to see you try and make me."
    38288771412_ccf8cc9422_b.jpg
    He wins.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    wyn wrote: »

Idk if it kept him out, but I noticed Misty was hissing...
    V5KAVh0.png

And then saw who was at the door. He didn't enter, so maybe it worked?
    KIgCe0i.png

Oh my god, that's actually hilarious. I love it! Misty is super cute and super aware, so it seems.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top