Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apparently my dog is afraid of the toilet

So, what other quirks, obsessions, and fears have you discovered about your pets? :D
Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Comments

• Options
    KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    edited November 2017
    I personally don't have the game yet but in AndrewArcade's video on YouTube,the puppy his Sims adopted was obsessed with the toilet :D I love that feature. In real life,each of my pets are obsessed with something. Like my youngest cat is obsessed with a basket my grandma gave me. Love love love the little details like obsessions/fears!
    03.22.2013 <3
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    I don't either, for us it drops tomorrow.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I'll know in around 6 hours (aww still so long :'( ) but this sounds great :D
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I personally don't have the game yet but in AndrewArcade's video on YouTube,the puppy his Sims adopted was obsessed with the toilet :D I love that feature. In real life,each of my pets are obsessed with something. Like my youngest cat is obsessed with a basket my grandma gave me. Love love love the little details like obsessions/fears!

Yeah! It's a nice little touch.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I'll know in around 6 hours (aww still so long :'( ) but this sounds great :D

Just a little more. :) It's worth it.

• Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Kitten is obsessed with the bathtub. I see a pattern here! :D The bathroom seems quite popular with them lol.
  • Options
    I just saw my cat fiddling around with the trash can. Probably not an obsession, but I thought it was cute.

• Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Aww I really like the obsessions and fears system. I haven't quite figured out the two pets' quirks just yet. I made a doggy and adopted a kitten so far. I am in love with Create a Pet!!
  • Options
    crebo19crebo19 Posts: 286 Member
    My dog is afraid of the stove and loves the piano.
  • Options
    My dog seems to be afraid of everything that makes a noise, like the weights machine and punching bag. :D

• Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    My fluffy cat Princess is obsessed with the microwave for some reason like she'll just sit there staring at it, thinking about the microwave LOL! My fluffy chihuahua Mango is scared of dishwasher aww :D
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited November 2017
    i have to say that I love the fact that pets are not controllable. They're so unpredictable lol Ir reminds me of Ts2 times. I keep following them to see what they're going to do next lol My sim got a loud chihuahua and she keeps waking my sim up every morning at dawn! And of course she barks at every dog she sees. She also has an obsession with computers for some reason (barks at it for no apparent reason) and keeps licking the bathroom puddles
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    I love it. My sim toddler and puppy are a just too cute. The puppy is sleeping next to my toddler's bed. I made my irl dog as a puppy and my irl son as a baby. LMAO. :D:D
  • Options
    My cat's obsessed with the dishwasher :D
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Mine is obsessed with a kitchen appliance. I can't quite figure out which one yet because I can't distinguish the thought bubble.

He is also afraid of the vacuum cleaner.
  • Options
    They're so weird. And as a dog owner, I can vouch that dogs are odd creatures.

• Options
    I think my dog is obsessed with the roomba xD
  • Options
    Feet46Feet46 Posts: 230 Member
    My dog fears the TV and keyboard. Loves the refrigerator (he is a glutton).

Did you know
    When they fear something they will try to hide. Cats and small dogs hide under the sofa. Big dogs will either find the nearest corner to coward in or curl up in the middle of the floor to cry.
  • Options
    PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    My cat is terrified of the dishwasher. Poor kitten cowering in fear! Sooo cute though.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited November 2017
    Kitten is obsessed with the bathtub. I see a pattern here! :D The bathroom seems quite popular with them lol.

Well I have to keep my cat out of the bathroom because she is obcesssed with the bathtub or sink.
    Nice addition
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    They're so weird. And as a dog owner, I can vouch that dogs are odd creatures.

Humans can be odd creatures to.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    My cat sleep NEXT TO her pet bed XD
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »
    My cat sleep NEXT TO her pet bed XD

My dogs in real life do that too! Seems all is working as intended. :D
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    My dog never goes to sleep, unless I ask him to lay down in his bed. Then he wakes up again and stares at my sleeping sim :D He is obsessed with the fridge, jumping in front of it, barking at it and starring at it :D
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    My lazy cat just sleeps wherever and totally ignored her cat tree till they moved houses! Just like a cat lol