Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Livinasimminlife's Stories: Starlight Saga begins

Comments

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @Karilan I don't have dance machine as a trait for Sage. Should I add snob or would you prefer something else? Or I can roll at random?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    @Karilan I don't have dance machine as a trait for Sage. Should I add snob or would you prefer something else? Or I can roll at random?

Good opportunity to give her something negative! I think snob fits her well. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @LegacySims2017 I was unable to get Joseph Simself to load into my game. Can't find him anywhere. Am I missing a mod? I added all the ones from the zip folder, but he didn't show up in my library and I don't see him in yours. I did get Goober loaded though.

You have to download him from my Gallery. Zip file only carries the CC used.

Once in my Gallery, click your advanced button in the left side menu at the bottom. Then select the custom content option. He'll appear doing that. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @everyone Are you okay with it if I replace one positive trait with a negative one if you don't already have it? I made a list of all the possible negative traits and then rolled dice randomly to see which one they get (i.e. @LegacySims2017 I rolled a 6, which on my list, makes Goober a klepto- haha! Can't wait to see where that goes).

Or if you'd prefer, I can take a normally positive trait with a negative spin (i.e. @pammiechick's Holland Chambers is cheerful... but maybe for the game, she is uber cheerful... like too cheerful... annoyingly so OR she's a bookworm so she could have difficulty relating to people outside her books world OR she's family oriented so she's obsessed with raising the perfect family to the point where she has unrealistic expectations).

Feel free to add your own spins to things, if you'd prefer.

For the record, if clothing/hair is unavailable in my game, I'll try to find something similar or I'll roll articles of clothing/outfits at random.

Goober will steal Lizzie's heart. See what I did there? :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @LegacySims2017 I was unable to get Joseph Simself to load into my game. Can't find him anywhere. Am I missing a mod? I added all the ones from the zip folder, but he didn't show up in my library and I don't see him in yours. I did get Goober loaded though.

You have to download him from my Gallery. Zip file only carries the CC used.

Once in my Gallery, click your advanced button in the left side menu at the bottom. Then select the custom content option. He'll appear doing that. :smile:

@LegacySims2017 Got him! Thanks! :)

@everyone Are you okay with it if I replace one positive trait with a negative one if you don't already have it? I made a list of all the possible negative traits and then rolled dice randomly to see which one they get (i.e. @LegacySims2017 I rolled a 6, which on my list, makes Goober a klepto- haha! Can't wait to see where that goes).

Or if you'd prefer, I can take a normally positive trait with a negative spin (i.e. @pammiechick's Holland Chambers is cheerful... but maybe for the game, she is uber cheerful... like too cheerful... annoyingly so OR she's a bookworm so she could have difficulty relating to people outside her books world OR she's family oriented so she's obsessed with raising the perfect family to the point where she has unrealistic expectations).

Feel free to add your own spins to things, if you'd prefer.

For the record, if clothing/hair is unavailable in my game, I'll try to find something similar or I'll roll articles of clothing/outfits at random.

Goober will steal Lizzie's heart. See what I did there? :grimace:

:D

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • ZurkaZurka Posts: 42 Member
    Hi there ! :) I just made a little couple for your story, if ever you are interested.

Meet the Smith family ! My ID is Niijnouille (If I am not mistaken).

Angela has always been a good girl dreaming of a Prince charming. But her tendency to jealousy and clumsiness cost her a lot of her attempts to achieve a long-lasting romantic relationship. Her hopes of a fairytalish love came true when she met John. Squeamish to the point where you can laugh about it, John is more than anything else romantic and family-oriented (at least this is how Angela sees him... and she might not be objective !).
    And their story takes a new step as they just married. Angela could not be more excited !

Little does she know John is in fact an alien. An alien with little imagination when it comes to names.
    Now that he thinks more than ever of the family he wishes he could have, how can he tell his soulmate the truth about his nature ?

I do not have any preferences when it comes to world of residence ^^ Also you can feel free to alter them in any way you want. I just came up with this little idea when reading your post and I though I might as well create them ;)

(Sorry if I make some mistakes when writing. English is not my mother language but I am doing my best !)
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    If you can wait until the weekend, I can make you someone. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    PS : I just saw I made a terrible mistake and that you only had the base game ! I edited the family to make it only use base-game content :) John is a purely normal person (I also replace the squeamish trait with the clumsy - a common point with Angela !) now and you can use them without any problem. The alien and non-alien versions are online o>
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member

Gallery ID: writerboy08

Sim(s) names and a brief back story:

Siri Beaumont- She's the resident crazy. She also happens to be a acclaimed painter. She was invited to room with her art school bestie Aria. She's known for her eclectic look
    jT1t1iH.png

Aria Rhys- (a recycled sim from another casting) Aria is a talented musician looking for love and is besties with Siri.
    sI6FVnO.png

Ameera Laghari - An ambitious self-starter ( recycled from a selection challenge) who has rejected her family's money to rooming with complete strangers to prove a point.
    gAVsYPu.png

Sammy Sarafian- A young, but highly decorated policeman who had extra rooms. He's like the house dad, He could potentially be a love interest.
    qOSDVZ2.png

Julian DeBateau- A disowned heir to a entitled french family, he happens to be good at business. He is not so good with people, has a bit of a temper
    9xKOB3D.png

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited November 2017
    @AdamsEve1231 - Here is a household of roomies for you :)

Meet Lewis, Leon and Courtney. They are stuck in the 80s.

College grads living together in a big retro 80s house.

Lewis Goldwin has every 80s movie ever made. In VHS. He plays a movie every night on his retro VCR player. He aspires to be like Marty McFly in the Back to the Future movies. But for now, he is aspiring to be a comedian, even though he often trips over his own shoelaces.

Leon Squires is a sole collector. What's that you ask? Leon is a collector of shoes. Original Air Jordan shoes to be exact. And so he needs lots and lots of simoleons to purchase more shoes for his shoe collection. He has lately been eyeing up a pair of the original Black/Red (supposedly banned sneaker) for a mere $7,000 simoleons. He goes to a lot of auctions and when he doesn't win....look out! He has a bit of a temper.

Courtney Neon
    lives in neon green. She has no idea why she can't find this color in clothing stores, so she shops in vintage, retro stores. In fact, where are all the jelly shoes...who says you can't wear pumps with socks? I mean, totally, who ya gonna call? Courtney dreams of meeting "the one", preferably with a mullet haircut.

Will these three roomies forever be stuck in the 80s?

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/68330DE0C4F511E78A2EEC099AB30C43?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SoulGal7&max=50&maxis=false
    stuck_in_the_80s.png
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    If you can wait until the weekend, I can make you someone. :)

@Skcaga6 Yes, I can wait. I'm not in a rush as I want to gain many, many Sims for the story. :)
    Zurka wrote: »
    PS : I just saw I made a terrible mistake and that you only had the base game ! I edited the family to make it only use base-game content :) John is a purely normal person (I also replace the squeamish trait with the clumsy - a common point with Angela !) now and you can use them without any problem. The alien and non-alien versions are online o>

@Zurka No worries. I might be able to work an alien in later on, if you want to hold onto him. However, I appreciate you making it work for me. I haven't had TS4 that long and I haven't played that much. Thank you for your contribution.

@MINEZ Those Sims look amazing. Thank you so much.

@SoulGal7 Wow... more great Sims. Thanks a million!

I can't wait to include everyone's Sims in game. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @AdamsEve1231

I've made you a little two-person family for this!

EA ID: lilypadmeulin
    Name(s): Lizette Lopez and Tabatha Lopez
    Backstory: Lizette is one of those mothers who turns every conversation back to her darling genius little girl. She's so talented! She knows so many words - and I'm teaching her French and Swedish too! You know the sort. Her darling little girl is actually a horrible brat who always says 'Mama says I can!' when told off for something. Heavens above!
    Traits: Genius, Family Oriented, and Mean. Fussy. (Respectively)
    World: No preference!

Extra notes: I didn't see the thing about the packs, so you'll find two versions of Lizette and Tabby in my Gallery in a few minutes. I'll outfit them according to base game!

@lilypadmeulin I added your family to my game, and it plays with toddlers. I thought I needed stuff packs to play it. But the Lopez family seems to be doing just fine. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Hi everyone, I updated cover shots and bios with traits (and hopefully correct links... let me know if it's a problem, or you'd prefer a different one) on my main LASL ISBI page. I plopped everyone thus far in Oasis Springs until I run out of room.

Thus far, I have...
    @Zurka's Angela and John Smith
    @CathyTea's Sugar Maple Bough and Cathy Tea
    @pammiechick's City family (the Hollands) (I didn't list all their traits yet since my game is glitchy right now).
    @LegacySims2017 Goober Nerdstrom and Joseph Simself
    @Karilan's Sage Reed

If you are not listed, it's because my game is downloading Cats and Dogs, and I can't currently access the additional Sims. I will try to update to reflect all submissions soon. Also if you'd like something tweaked in the bio, please let me know.

I plan to play the game a bit with each household in order to get a feel for your characters before I actually write them in story.

Thanks for your submissions. I'll hopefully have more updates soon.

FYI, I'm still collecting submissions. I don't have a set cut-off date. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited November 2017
    @MINEZ I noticed you have a lot of "stuff" included in your family that you submitted. Since I only have the base game, holiday stuff, and now Cats and Dogs, your characters may not show up in my game exactly the same. Are you okay with that? @MINEZ
    Post edited by AdamsEve1231 on

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I uploaded @lilypadmeulin's The Lopez family and @SoulGal7's Courtney Neon, Leon Squires, and Lewis Goldwin into my game. Updated the bios page on the blog. You can view here.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I have uploaded the Spinks family for you. It is all strictly base game and holiday pack. There is a toddler but he uses base game items also. Since todders came in an update, you should be okay with him and just the base game items for todders. My gallery ID is the same as it is here.

Please love this family for me :) The teenager is made based on my father. The rest of the family are the ones who adopted him (my grandparents, aunt, and uncle).
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Since I gave you my Dad and his family, I have also made you my Mom and her family. lol They are on the gallery as the Wymer family. Once again, only base game and Holiday pack. No toddlers in that family. All adult, YA, and teens.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    If you need more submissions, let me know and I'll make another family!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 - oh, all the families look great!
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Karilan wrote: »

Same. I have an idea but I wanted Cats and Dogs to drop first. I'll have a family tonight hopefully. :)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    And for the third and last family, I give you the Biggs. Brighton is a single father attempting to raise his daughter Kendyl,
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @AdamsEve1231 Can't wait to read about your adventures ! \o/ If ever you need more families don't hesitate - I just love to create stuff ._.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Finally did it! And as @Skcaga6 said, toddlers themselves came in a patch back in January. Toddler Stuff was just a pack of more clothes, hair, and toys. So I am safe. :p

Rob, Carrie, and Marshall (the dog) Buckley (Gallery Link)

00.jpg

111017102422PMshrped.jpg

111017102055PMshrped.jpg

Rob Buckley has all the keys to winning over ladies. He's musically talented, has a big fluffy dog and now an adorable toddler, but somehow none of his dates ever stick around...
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Karilan wrote: »
    Zurka wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231 Can't wait to read about your adventures ! \o/ If ever you need more families don't hesitate - I just love to create stuff ._.

@Karilan and @Zurka Thank you. I'll let you know.
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231 - oh, all the families look great!
    Thanks @SoulGal7. I'm happy with the submissions.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest