Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Did You Know"

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Did you know...that the province of Québec in Canada produces 2/3rds of the world's maple syrup supply?
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Did you know birds need gravity to swallow
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Did you know that swallows need gravity to bird? :trollface:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • TheBlackAndWhiteCatTheBlackAndWhiteCat Posts: 154 Member
    I noticed that originally this thread was facts about you, but its changed to general facts, so I have one of each xD
    simsluvr90 wrote: »
    Say Something About Yourself (That is Appropriate)

Did you know that I hate cheese graters... just absolutely hate them... I can't stand using them and will try my best to avoid having to wash one out?

Lyoufln wrote: »
    Did you know...that the province of Québec in Canada produces 2/3rds of the world's maple syrup supply?

Did you know that when a snake sheds, it sheds its fangs as well. So if you're cleaning out a venomous snake's enclosure, you have to be extra careful as if you accidentally catch your finger/skin on a fang, you could still be injected with venom that way?
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    I noticed that originally this thread was facts about you
    simsluvr90 wrote: »
    Say Something About Yourself (That is Appropriate)
    Did you know that when a snake sheds, it sheds its fangs as well. So if you're cleaning out a venomous snake's enclosure, you have to be extra careful as if you accidentally catch your finger/skin on a fang, you could still be injected with venom that way?
    A. I was not aware this was a "share a fact" thread, thanks for pointing out! :smile:
    B. I did not know that about snakes, really interesting!

Did you know that Donald Duck actually joined the Navy? (Hence the sailor clothes)
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    Did you know I hate the texture of dried tempera paint?
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Ally0507Ally0507 Posts: 54 Member
    Did you know I believe that everyone is really special and kind and just has the occasional trouble properly expressing themselves?
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 5,845 Member
    Did you know that doctors and nurses make mistakes.
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    Did you know that I am fat? :D
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • KiaPinkKiaPink Posts: 46 Member
    Did you know that I'm terrified to learn how to drive?
  • KaizenmommyKaizenmommy Posts: 36 Member
    Did you know that I'm a published author, with my book on three Amazon best-seller lists (It launched into 7 lists, but has since dropped to 3 and is holding well)?

Did you know that the faint dark part of the moon that you can see during a crescent is light reflected from the Earth called Earthshine?

sigh... ***Earthshine***.
    Chronic re-starter. Currently playing The Super Sim Challenge with my Simself (subject to change if I get the slightest "ooh, squirrel!" whim. Author IRL: my Amazon best-selling book.
  • LoppyLooLoppyLoo Posts: 58 Member
    did you know when i was 13 i would pretend i was a sim and try to play it in real life and try to talk like them as a secret code to my friends lol.
  • imaginarycowplantimaginarycowplant Posts: 220 Member
    Did you know that I know some simlish?

translation
    did depwa know wibbs bow know some simlish?
    (some english words arent used in simlish)
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    Did you know that cows have 4 stomachs ?
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Did you know that in the 42 years my husband and I have lived in the Pacific Northwest we're having our very first real WHITE CHRISTMAS?!!
  • poetisimpoetisim Posts: 53 Member
    @MRSMLOG That is amazing! Enjoy it.

Did you know that I'm starting a sims YouTube channel so that I can share my creations and storylines with the simming community? I'm pretty sure it's still unsearchable though because I have yet to upload any videos lol.
    For CAS, Speed Builds, and Let's Plays:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln6m_LCvUVSErEWIKBP7_Q
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Did you know...that car license plates in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut in Canada are shaped like polar bears?
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited December 2017
    Did you know that Canada's official national bird is NOT the Canada Goose, but the gray jay?

And also, the unofficial flower of Vancouver, British Columbia... is the umbrella? :D Especially around this time of year. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • imaginarycowplantimaginarycowplant Posts: 220 Member
    Did you know that SYDNEY IS NOT THE CAPITAL OF AUSTRALIA (soz, when people think its Sydney I get mad) its actually Canberra.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    Did you know that English Electric designed a jet bomber in the late 1940s on requirement by the Air Ministry for a twin-engined bomber to replace the DeHavilland Mosquito. And that bomber was named the English Electric Canberra.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • ClaraMaria123ClaraMaria123 Posts: 211 Member
    Did you know my dog has probably the only name of its kind in the world- Sindy Windy David Sausage? She is a girl :D
  • Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Did you know I can speak a few phrases in Klingon?
  • Lima_BeanLima_Bean Posts: 156 Member
    Mary did you know, that your baby boy-

Okay, sorry. Did you know that I hATE using cheese graters (or any grater at all)?
    tumblr_olhgd34AWo1w036sto1_500.gif
  • magicmermaid9magicmermaid9 Posts: 122 Member
    Did you know I have a fear of escalators?
    Whoops, just spent another day watching Dan and Phil