May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I made a 1x1 tile dog house for small dogs

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
CGG5PGM.png

They will have to use it by themselfs when they get tired. The doggy pillow is in there but there is no way of clicking on it to tell them to go lie down as the halfwalls don't breakaway like normal ones. I tested it with my kitten by removing the top roof which is made from a gardening plot and then clicking on the bed. Kitten jumps through the petdoor and goes to sleep. So I think they should go and sleep once very tired and that is the only petbed around.

Here is my kitten sleeping inside. Had to remove the "roof" to show you guys
faZ0KWv.png

Comments

• Options
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1565236FC5A211E787E805A57EEC9667?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=mcrudd&max=50&maxis=false

I uploaded it if anyone would like it. Must say the options to show it in the gallery was a bit bleh, but you guys can see it here :)
  • Options
    I will keep on trying to see if I can make an even better one which is easier to use ;) Then I need to start the new collection so I can update all my collection rooms :D
  • Options
    TerminathanYTTerminathanYT Posts: 38 Member
    Oooh! I love this!
  • Options
    Oooh! I love this!

aww thank you <3
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    That's adorable! :smiley:
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    Oh so nice !
  • Options
    Icewolf wrote: »
    That's adorable! :smiley:
    MaryJos wrote: »
    Oh so nice !

aww thank you both of you <3 Happy simming :)
  • Options
    I am still looking at other options, but so far this looks like it unless you want an unusually large doghouse
  • Options
    Has anyone else got ideas how to make smaller looking doghouses, I am battling with the big dog pillow one, it always end up looking bulky. I will keep on trying. I play a modfree and cc free game so I am trying to make my own or get ideas from others on how they make their own, I did see the lovely sims 3 ones converted but I play vanilla ;)
  • Options
    Last bump :)
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Very sweet! Thanks.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Can you still plant in it? It would be great to have cow plant on top to frighten raccoons or foxes.
  • Options
    Very sweet! Thanks.

Thank you very much and its a pleasure :)
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Can you still plant in it? It would be great to have cow plant on top to frighten raccoons or foxes.

Good question, not to sure since its lifted off the ground, I will give it a test run when I play later and let you know ;)
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I thought the pets don't use the beds?
  • Options
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I thought the pets don't use the beds?

I am not sure about other simmers, but my pets use their beds. Mind you I give them all the lazy trait since all my real life pets are lazy ;)
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo so I tested your question and the answer is yes LOL. The animation is way off, but yes its possible to plant in the plantbox and tend to plants, and if you want to pop a grown cowplant in there then you can use bb.moveobjects on and in she goes. You can still feed and pet it but like I said the animation is way off ;)

ZaNB50L.png

l6F3iyu.png

ALlwGGl.png

Aga9vUt.png

So if you want to do it, go right ahead LOL and happy simming :):D
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    That's awesome!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    So Cute! <3
    Never would I have though of that.
    And the fact you can still use the planter is hilarious!
    You have so much creativity!
    Hopefully the kitty doesn't become cow plant food... :*
  • Options
    That's awesome!

So Cute! <3

LOL I agree its hillarious, would not have thought of it if @Dannydanbo did not mention it :D
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    That's awesome!

So Cute! <3

LOL I agree its hillarious, would not have thought of it if @Dannydanbo did not mention it :D

That turned out pretty dang cute. Does the cow plant still have the same animations? It would be great if the cow plant tried to nip (not eat) the pet coming or going.
  • Options

That turned out pretty dang cute. Does the cow plant still have the same animations? It would be great if the cow plant tried to plum (not eat) the pet coming or going.[/quote]

Yip same animations, she fed it and pet it but its all weird, she pets the air and feeds the air but it eats it :D

• Options
    MintiSimbleMintiSimble Posts: 20 Member
    Super creative!
  • Options
    I wonder what would happen if you placed a big dog bed on top instead of the cow plant. Would the dog teleport up to it and sleep there like Snoopy from Charlie Brown?
  • Options
    Super creative!

Thank you :)
    I wonder what would happen if you placed a big dog bed on top instead of the cow plant. Would the dog teleport up to it and sleep there like Snoopy from Charlie Brown?

oh my goodness where do you get all these ideas hahahaha. I am loading my game a little later and will make a quick family with a big doggo and give it a go, just imagine if it works Hahahahahahahahahaha :D
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @Dannydanbo :open_mouth: You won't believe it, it actually works, even has a jump animation and all hahahahahaha :D

V2QTKeJ.png

HSd9PG6.png

This is hillarious, all your ideas are working and it looks great :)

I used bb.moveobjects on and then the 9 to get it up to the right level and Wolla a doggy double bunk hahahaha