Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To Cats & Dogs (Cats and Dogs Is Out Now)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Okay, it's no longer morning - progress, Progress!
  • Options
    PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    9 more hours.
    sprinkler.gif
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    10 hours to go for me. Tomorrow pay bill, get medicine, then GAME!!!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    now i have 9 but 6 are filled with tv shows.

• Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I can't even play the game now. I just can't play until I have my pets. :D
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    MalisityMalisity Posts: 145 Member
    3 hours, been sitting here watching the trailers. I have a day off tomorrow so plan to play well into the night.
    For those of you waiting also, here join me in watching one of the best trailers the Sims has made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x32GLTgTRZY
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited November 2017
    alright 2h37min and I still didn't use a VPN. I think I'm doing very well, all things considering. I still don't know if I'll make it but we'll see :D I'll watch some let's plays now & erm ... WAIT FOR MIDNIGHT! Soooo excited, and with a day off tomorrow as well, it doesn't matter if I can't play too much tonight (lol, as if)
  • Options
    what is a VPN?
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    It's a thing you can use to connect to another server (like one abroad, in this case) to download the game early (if you've pre-ordered it in your own country, that's allowed :)). The only downside is, it can be pretty slow. And now that there's only 2,5 hrs left ... I'm tempted to use it haha. But it's always a hassle and I've made it this far so .. idk :D

ETA: since my explanations (a "thing") may not always be helpful, here's the link to wikipedia :D
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_network
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    what is a VPN?

it stands for Virtual Private Network
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    It's a thing you can use to connect to another server (like one abroad, in this case) to download the game early (if you've pre-ordered it in your own country, that's allowed :)). The only downside is, it can be pretty slow. And now that there's only 2,5 hrs left ... I'm tempted to use it haha. But it's always a hassle and I've made it this far so .. idk :D

ETA: since my explanations (a "thing") may not always be helpful, here's the link to wikipedia :D
    Thanks. Sounds scary. (But I'm the scardy-pants of the forum) Heh.

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i always wait til my download time. considering we were in the 70s 9 hours isn't that long.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @friendsfan367 I applaud the strength. So far, I haven't done anything but I can't watch LP's without wanting to play more and I'm running out of stuff to do (it's close to 10 pm now here :D)

@applefeather2 hehe it's not dangerous really, but I get it. And again, it really can be a hassle, which is why I always try to wait too :D
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 I applaud the strength. So far, I haven't done anything but I can't watch LP's without wanting to play more and I'm running out of stuff to do (it's close to 10 pm now here :D)

10 pm. Wow, I'm only just after 1:30 pm. *SIGH*
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    yeah but the time is streeeeeeeetching (and it doesn't help that I tend to get tired around this time .. I really am getting old xD)

when is it coming out where you live? 9pm/12am?
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Ahh final day for setting everything up! I'm so ready!! *0* I'm betting my first day will be almost exclusively in CAP! I hope everyone who has their hands on it is enjoying it~ :)
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    yeah but the time is streeeeeeeetching (and it doesn't help that I tend to get tired around this time .. I really am getting old xD)

when is it coming out where you live? 9pm/12am?
    Not meeee. I already got old, so I've arrived. :smiley: Are you in Australia?
    ETA: At 10 pm. (Canada). And I will also be tired, snifffff.

• Options
    ChangkraChangkra Posts: 165 Member
    It will be even longer for me because I'm going to ask for it for Christmas.

sorry off topic, is that your dog? a Pomeranian? beautiful aren't they.
  • Options
    I gave in, I used VPN
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @applefeather2 EU. In Australia it's been out for a few hours *cries silently in a corner*
  • Options
    EU. In Australia it's been out for a few hours *cries silently in a corner*

Oh, well... we have snow, and lots of it today. (Tries to convince self that is a good thing - fails)
  • Options
    EU. In Australia it's been out for a few hours *cries silently in a corner*

It's already out in Australasia/The Pacific's and Asia, only EU, UK and the Americas to go
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    I've been watching some You Tube video - some fun that. I pre -ordered early this morning so it's paid for already , now I just wait - think I'll play instead , much funner way ( yep , I said it - funner ) to pass the time.
  • Options
    Hhaha :D Hey snow is a cool thing! We used to have more of it in the past. Though somehow I think it may snow soon enough, if the temp goes down just a little more. 2 hours 15 minutes
  • Options
    @dsef yeah but she asked if I was in Australia, hence my limited answer xD

Anywaaaay, you got it so how are you liking it?? Or is it still downloading?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top