Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The Watcher's Caretaker

Day 13 - Part 3

While doing his homework, Amery rolled a wish to play catch with Jared :) He's getting better at catching Jared's hard throws, probably because he is athletic.
    37565828564_8c9e84d7d2_o.jpg
    While Jared was busy Jensen went inside to teach Beckah how to walk! :)
    24406291208_2a7927e2a4_o.jpg
    26500969919_be042b34e8_o.jpg
    24406283458_7413f53270_o.jpg
    26500965929_c4d477a0c6_o.jpg
    When Mikezumi called the family to dinner, Jensen stopped teaching Beckah how to walk but didn't come to the table. I let him play with Beckah until Mikezumi had finished eating.
    38245081512_2ba32689ee_o.jpg
    There's no option to call to meal on a single serve so I had Mikezumi get some leftover burgers and called Jensen to a late dinner.
    38245078292_0ff8647f5a_o.jpg
    Beckah needed to go potty so I had Mikezumi take care of it.
    26500960719_d2a310a5b9_o.jpg
    26500958659_c38812882f_o.jpg
    38245071242_05f5e6abef_o.jpg
    After dinner, Amery autonomously fished. He is an angler after all.
    24406263678_46e511aa2c_o.jpg
    The dishes had been sitting for quite a while and I had totally forgotten about them until I saw Jensen put them away :)
    38222265086_a168ba7564_o.jpg
    When Amery had finished fishing, I sent him to Mikezumi for a quick chat before they went to bed. The boys were watching the stars :)
    38245066462_123cd5ac12_o.jpg
    After watching the stars, Jensen went to bed but Jared went to the bookcase and started reading. He read until he started waving his arms around at about 2 and then went to bed.
    38222260696_74f0365124_o.jpg
  • ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member
    Wow! I've been away too long!

2000+ pages, gratz @emorrill !

I had computer trouble & needed a new hard drive & so right now I'm back to the base game while I get things sorted out on my laptop software-wise.

I solved a Goth mystery...
    Mortimer's bio says he's the product of Gunther & Cornelia's "strong marriage", but their relationship bar is only half full when the game starts.
    I think I'm on to why:

*Gunther & Cornelia smooching*
    Gunther: "You wanna...?"
    Cornelia: "Mmm-hmm."
    *Mortimer comes into room*
    Mortimer: "Mom, Dad...can I sleep in your room tonight?"
    Gunther: "No, Morty, you need to sleep in your own bed."
    Mortimer: "But I don't like sleeping by myself...the walls make weird creaking noises & there are creepy looking shadows & one night I even saw a ghost!"
    Gunther: "There aren't any ghosts, that was just a dream, or the moonlight playing tricks on your eyes."
    Mortimer: "But it was a ghost! She was yellow & had electrical charges running all over her body & went 'Ooooo'..."
    *Gunther & Cornelia look at each other with surprise*
    Mortimer: "...I can't even get to sleep, what if the ghost comes back?"
    Cornelia: "Look, sweetie, how about if I stay in your room, just until you fall asleep?"
    Mortimer: "Well... okay... "
    *10 minutes later*
    POf1ujI.jpg

She's out like light...well, maybe tomorrow night, Gunther.

I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Ok, going back a three pages here (it's really all I can do right now :pensive: )

Pg 2032

@Nikkei_Simmer The fall pictures. <3
    Ok and forgive me for saying this, but...Hauro on his keyboard in the park there... :love: What?? You know I can't resist a man playing the piano. :p

@Mikezumi Yeah I know you don't like girl sims. :lol: I should've figured you would check what the other gender of your sim kids looks like. ;)

@Emily4331 Your new world idea sounds fabulous! :star: Keep us posted on it!

pg 2033

@Nikkei_Simmer Are you not getting my tags too? :p
    When I said "Lovely Wedding" I was referring to Satoshi and Molly's, but then I saw that you posted an even more lovely one afterward! ;)
    I don't know why I find the word "nuptials" funny. :lol:
    ----
    It's wonderful to find that one person in your life who completes you entirely. <3 **Me and hubby**
    A moonlight wedding. So lovely. <3
    ----
    Naughty Boyd! (I ha'te hackers... :unamused: )
    Oooo, public showdown! :grin: And the onlookers be like:
    tenor.gif

@Emily4331 Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! :smiley: Oh I am SO happy the medication is helping and made you feel more confident to do that sweet thing! Medicine truly is a Godsend!

@CravenLestat I hope you saw my comment about not killing anyone off again. ;) Sorry if that disappoints. :p

@bekkasan I agree with you about crying. ;) The only way I can truly feel better is to just cry it all out 90% of the time!
    ----
    Your first pic was of a shower woohoo session! :lol: (Proving to Rafe she's ok! :joy: )
    Tiny Maxis rooms? What game are you playing? :neutral: I've always thought the rooms were too big in EVERY Maxis/EA made home! :p Too much wasted space. It drives me nuts!
    Dang Rafe is old! :p Do you know a bit about supernatural events from history? :)
    Ohhhh Autumn is pregnant! :open_mouth:
    Gardenia just looked at Autumn. "Honey, think about the timing. What have you and Rafe been doing probably pretty much non stop since you met. Can you guarantee that you were careful each and every time? Think about it."
    ^OMGosh LOL! :joy: No kidding!

pg 2034

@bekkasan I think the title explains it all. ;):p
    LOVE the kitty themed nursery! <3
    Awww, they're both excited to become parents! :blush: Cute!
    Glad Rafe and Victor are bonding and that he gave them his blessing. <3

@OriginalMara Nice of Shara to do some chores. :) And yes, she would definitely be a much needed help with the triplets!
    Hmm...she looks a lot like Claire Ursine.....or one of @Charlottesmom 's sims. ;) Pretty!

@Mikezumi Jensen's beer belly Baby belly! :lol:
    Oh man those guys shirtless... :love:
    Zumi phasing through the wall! :lol:
    ----
    A girl!!! :smirk:
    :p
    So what's your baby naming theme?
    Geez Zumi can't you find another place to read? :lol: (Or like you were saying she might light the view! :joy: )
    We understand how angry you are Amery for having to do homework *pats back* We understand.....
    Beckah bu'tt! :lol:
    ----
    So how many RL minutes does it take for you to play a whole sim day? :) Just curious.
    Adorable toddler walking pics as always. <3
    Poo face and Poo bag face! :lol: LOVE IT! Always will!

Caught up for now. Don't give me too much to catch up on in the morning everyone ok? ;):p (Kind of kidding) You all are awesome!

Goodnight. zzzzz
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Did some elders for my town first! Care to meet them? :3

QA8a4qM.png
    (I don't know why his eyes look satanic in that lighting :lol: )

Meet Gwen Hoffman, her fiance Philip Kingston, and their dog Seymore!

Gwen and Philip are the epitome of two things - Opposites attract...and slow and steady wins the race! So they are a little late on doing the whole "family" thing, but the two were just too passionate in their youth! Gwen was an accomplished botanist with a love of plants and the arts, while Philip was the best known car salesman around! He knew everything about cars (and boats, for that matter) and wouldn't mind talking your ear off for hours about them!

So Gwen may be more about organic matter and Phil more about machines, but the two somehow found harmony together and are now engaged to be married! Better late than never, eh?

Gwen's traits are:
    Loves the outdoors
    Clumsy
    Animal lover
    Artistic
    Frugal

Her favorites are:
    R&B
    Goopy carbonara
    lilac

And she is a Virgo. :3

Phil's traits are:
    Couch potato
    Good sense of humor
    Vehicle enthusiast
    Sailor
    Born salesman

His favorites:
    Country
    Hamburger
    Green

And he is a Libra.

Seymore is playful, friendly, and lazy...and elderly! Just like his parents. :3
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @CravenLestat Hmm... I think I will just let him take a nice swim in a walled in swimming pool... ;)>:)
    NymlADp.jpg
    @Karritz Right! :D It came down unusually fast!
    NymlADp.jpg
    Page 2033

@jordand You got your wish! They had a girl :)
    Don't worry about Amery not spending time with Mikezumi. He even rolls wishes to play games with her and they talk a lot :)
    Thank you :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Satoshi and Molly's wedding was beautiful! I would never have thought to dress the groom in white but it looks pretty darned good :)
    River and Haruo's wedding was also wonderful! Quite a good turn out too!
    I don't blame Susan for leaving Boyd but I do wonder how convenient this is for Susan and Yasunobu ;)

@Emily4331 I wasn't so much worried about your computer being able to handle the population but was thinking ahead to how large it will become over time. If your game is only short term it's not such a large number. By the time my saves get to 3 generations the population is huge and I am hoping the oldies will drop off rather than hang on forever as some do.
    How kind of you to buy the fingerlings for the waitress and how brave of you to call her. I am proud of you :)

@CravenLestat My SS will wear a super micro mini istsy bistsy teeny bandaid bikini when your SS has a gender reassignment ;)

@imdragonit What interesting looking characters for your new save! I really like the look of them :)

@bekkasan Poor Rafe is totally clueless as to Autumn's condition! LOL I love how Gardenia and Victor have no doubt what's wrong :p
    It's good that Rafe was forthcoming with the information about his family but anyone can see he is not a bad vampire like they must have been.
    A nice cup of tea makes everything right :)
    edited November 2017
    Page 2034

@bekkasan Separate dishes for the kids and adults? That's a lot of work!
    I imagine vampires that have lived as long as Victor and Rafe would have amazing archery skills!
    I like how Autumn took Rafe to visit with the babies before breaking the news :)
    How appropriate that Rafe ask Victor for Autumn's hand. Beautiful update <3

@OriginalMara How wonderful that Shara agreed to help them with the triplets :)

@LunBeauty Himalayans are lovely cats :)
    I have been known to teleport sims when something like that happens to me as well. Sims can be sooooo stooopid ;)

@emorrill How wonderful that Bruce was understanding of Emma's feelings for Sam.
    I hope that Sam does come out of the coma so he can see the wonderful woman that has been right under his nose from the start.
    Great update :)
    Wake up Sam!!!!
    Thanks for the nice comments :)
    My naming theme is nothing fancy, just English names.
    A sim day can take anywhere from 2-3 hours. This game is a little slower because the camera doesn't snap to the boys because they are unselectable so I need to pause and hunt them down to take pics.

@ShojoDagger Yep, that explains what's wrong between Gunther and Cornelia ;)

@Emily4331 Gwen and Philip make a sweet couple :) Seymore is adorable! Never too late for love ;)
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @bekkasan wonderful update, always lovely screens. I saw you talked about consoles yesterday.
    I have alot no ps one or 2.
    But I have a ps 3, xbox one and ps 4 that in plugged in. Then got a 360, unplugged and I have a few handhelds
    ps vita, playstation portable, Nintendo 3ds and Gameboyd Advance lol not got rid of'anything the old ones ar elying around.

@Emily4331 Good luck with your new save sounds fun, great looking sims.

@Mikezumi Great updates they seem to have fun

@ShojoDagger Nice screenshot

@jillbg it is brntwaffles perfect day default lightning mod

@Charlottesmom loved your update

@LunBeauty Loved your öatest update

more feedback later. Have to head off soon.

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    CC is a blessing and a curse.

I will have to go on a backup and merging spree tomorrow. :lol: Backup first, as sometimes things go MIA during merges and I gotta make sure everything is organized for me to deal with such an event. :tongue:
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2017
    @SunshineEmma Sims 3 is my PMA,my happy place.Great way to escape and when you are into it,all of a sudden next time you look at a clock 6 hours passed.Happens to me all the time,could be having a bad day anxiety etc turn on my game start building or making patterns and it all goes away.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    The Watcher's Caretaker

Day 14 - Part 1

Because the boys didn't go to bed so early the previous evening, Jensen didn't wake until 4.45. Jared went to bed much later so Jensen amused himself by playing the guitar :)
    38226691516_fa3a295973_o.jpg
    Mikezumi got Beckah up and ready for the day.
    37570468514_d6b340da4b_o.jpg
    Jared was still sleeping when Amery served breakfast but woke shortly after they started eating.
    37570466004_62ef757301_o.jpg
    It looks as though Amery is angry. Perhaps the pancakes weren't to his liking ;)
    38249397062_40d0c9a572_o.jpg
    Amery had a wish to catch a bug locked in from the previous day. Although Mikezumi would be taking the family to the park later in the morning, she had to garden first so Amery had plenty of time to catch his bug.
    38226682346_fe02720e39_o.jpg
    While Mikezumi gardened and Amery caught his bug, the boys entertained each other ;)
    38249391282_d1656b8cf3_o.jpg
    Mikezumi was still gardening when Amery got home so he played in the sand pit.
    38226678316_f7b47b030a_o.jpg
    Beckah worked on her peg box skills.
    38249387002_acaa9782b2_o.jpg
    38249385442_f4ba4ae9f7_o.jpg
    The boys were still busy so I let Amery ask Mikezumi for a game of catch. He rolled the wish while they were eating breakfast :)
    38249383642_7b8c184f47_o.jpg
    After a quick game of catch I had Amery play with Beckah because her social bar was down a little.
    26505615109_1730a96027_o.jpg
    38226672706_ff07152b85_o.jpg
    24410368238_e4c190c682_o.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @SunshineEmma You seem to have tagged me but forgotten the comment ;)

What she meant to say was "Check your gifts" :smirk:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited November 2017
    The Watcher's Caretaker

Day 14 - Part 2

I waited until the boys were between woohoos and then had Mikezumi take the family to the park.
    38249376452_24412c9719_o.jpg
    I had Mikezumi read a book so the boys would have a chance to spend time with the kids.
    24410362928_5b9efa3024_o.jpg
    Since Amery was getting on so well with Jensen, I had him ask to play catch. It didn't take long for Jared to start to train Beckah :)
    24410359408_fc8c4ca912_o.jpg
    38249372082_454133298e_o.jpg
    When he had finished teaching Beckah how to walk he looked happy and proud of himself :)
    38281579361_5c93d6bf89_o.jpg
    Mikezumi's social bar took a bit of a hit so I had Amery talk to her. They chatted for ages and I awwww'd when they hugged :)
    24410346678_02a872bab4_o.jpg
    I sent the family home because Amery had a fishing wish and I know the boys are happier at home because of all the positive moodlets they get in the house.
    37570433954_273c635b78_o.jpg
    Before feeding Beckah, Mikezumi finished off her potty training :)
    38249366222_7a2e23f8a1_o.jpg
    Then called the family to dinner.
    37570430964_41f4433f51_o.jpg
    Jensen cleared the dishes while Mikezumi emptied the potty chair. Jared went straight to Beckah :)
    38281574021_9f8ba21422_o.jpg
    37570428184_c9843d047f_o.jpg
    A little later I found Beckah crying so I had Mikezumi snuggle her. She rolled a wish to put her on the spring rider.
    38281572101_dc436eb515_o.jpg
    Mikezumi attended a late party at Pedro Herrerra's house.
    37570425234_b77edca09e_o.jpg
    Becky Black was there :) Her hand seems to be stuck in the dish holding position.
    26505583569_5cdf947d83_o.jpg
    Mikezumi shook thin air when she introduced herself to Becky. I might have to reset her if she is like this the next time I see her. I didn't reset her at the party or she would have teleported home.
    37570422314_e4caab16d9_o.jpg
    When I checked on the family, the boys were woohooing in the outdoor shower and Amery was fishing.
    26505579539_29a3e3f24e_o.jpg
    I sent Mikezumi home in time to put Beckah to bed.
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    edited November 2017
    Sorry I took so long to reply back to all of you!! here we go, starting with all the replies to Balou's picture :):

page 2011

@SunshineEmma I did love my dog do death. It was always my greatest nightmare to lose her and to then lose her at such a young age really threw me into a big depression for months. I still miss her every day but at least now I can look at her pictures with a smile. I saw the pics of your kitten in the pages following this one and I'm glad you got yourself a new companion! I have two cats at my mom's house and they are great ^^.

@bekkasan I'm sorry to hear about your cat getting old :<. I hope it will live very long!

page 2012

@Coco thanks! Balou was terrible with little dogs lol. As a pup she wanted to play with them but nearly crushed them to death in the process because she was too big and didn't know her own weight and strength yet, and when she got older she decided she didn't like those tiny dogs anymore and wanted to attack most of them while we were in the woods in our street (I think she considered it her territory). I built up some serious arm strength holding her back while she wanted to chase chihuahua's and what not up the trees! She was extremely friendly towards humans though! And whenever we'd go to a different forest she'd be the most obedient dog ever never leaving our side and never chasing after the tiny dogs lol. I think she really considered herself the queen of the woods back home :'). I loved this piece of character about her though, it really showed she was a dog who had her own will, her own memories and her own standards.
    Sorry I blabla so much but as a dog owner I'm sure you understand how much people love to talk about their dogs lol!

page 2013

@Lunbeauty I know right! I just loved wrapping my arms around Balou. When I sat on my knees our heads would be at the same height :). We used to give her bones bigger than some dogs lol. I have this one video of her that I really love. She was such a huge dog but she wasn't frightening at all. Even when she'd try to be all scary and growl at us when she had such a big bone, she'd still be cute XDD. I uploaded it to youtube, don't mind my stupid voice lol, I always talk like an idiot when I talk to my pets e.e.

@MoonandStars83 I am lucky Balou lived in the smartphone age though we don't have a lot of pictures of her when she was a puppy because back then smartphones were still up and coming. Sorry to make you sad! I hope the animals on buzzfeed were able to cheer you up ;). Big dogs are the best! All dogs even labradors just seem small to me now ever since I had Balou.

@jillbg thanks, definitely a cuddle bear she was <3 whenever I feel sad about something I get even sadder because I don't have her fluffy hugs anymore to make me feel better.

page 2014

@Mikezumi thank you! Balou was my first big pet that I lost. Before that we had guinea pigs. One of them became 7,5 years old though, but losing a cat or a dog just has a bigger impact because they are always around and not sitting in a cage.

page 2016

I think I replied to everyone on this page on the page itself already...

page 2017

@CravenLestat thank you! I do love that dip kiss it's super romantic and one of the reasons I have Into the Future installed haha.

@PalmArrow thank you! I really love the shader, though I did uninstall it now because I couldn't turn off the depth of field somehow the keys weren't working for me and it was disturbing my gameplay just a little too much.

@Bekkasan I know they are! I can't wait for Erika and Ferdinand to move out and start making babies I think they will be gorgeous!

page 2018

@Emily4331 glad to see you in the topic again! Your profile pic(s) look great as well!

@Emorrill thank you! I love the dip kiss too :).

@jillbg thank you as well! :)

@bekkasan I dressed her in black first but it kinda made it look like she was going to a funeral so I decided to go for white after all. I'm a sucker for wedding dresses XD.

@Karritz thank you!

@Mikezumi thanks for all your lovely comments! Thornton was moody during the entire wedding even though he's friends with Izanami so it was kinda funny how it played out like that! Maybe it was because Morgana was there too :P.

page 2019

@bekkasan I was surprised Vita showed up as well! But even Morgana showed up. I guess they didn't want to miss the wedding of the year! ;).

@wendyyi1 haha I know right, Izanami is gorgeous and that makes her even more dangerous. Her parents did a great job making her looks, though they failed horribly on the personality!

page 2020

@LunBeauty I really love that updo as well, since it's still a little messy and I like that :). I had great fun dressing Izanami up like a bride haha, she looked so different but so beautiful <3. Thornton still has a spot reserved for him in Izanami's dungeon though so don't relax too soon! :P. I haven't figured out yet how I'm going to get him in there because I don't want to use Aiko for it. Maybe after the wedding Izanami will invite him over for tea to talk things out... ;).

page 2023

@lanlyn Thank you! I do think Izanami and Nick are great together, but don't forget Nick's dead daughter might start roaming the dungeon soon and Nick still doesn't even know she was locked in the dungeon to begin with... he also doesn't know he's not the father of the twins! So they are great for now but will Nick still love Izanami when he finds out the truth?

page 2024

@LunBeauty yeah the nights are really dark with the ENB and lighting mod combined, but I like that tbh XD. I just make sure there's enough lighting wherever I take my pics at night. When I really can't see, I just press shift + F12 to turn the ENB off temporarily.

page 2027

@bekkasan who knows what kind of side Vincent will show of himself when he's drunk? XD I'll write the chapter tonight actually so you'll find out soon :).

@King_of_simcity7 thank you for your replies!

@mycami21 Your dog looks really cute! Like a teddybear :). I have a friend who was afraid of big dogs as well but she loved Balou because she had such a friendly face it was kind of impossible to be afraid of her haha.

@SunshineEmma thank you! I worked months/years on making my game look the way I want it to look haha.

page 2028

@Karritz thanks, I'll keep an eye out. I do use Nraas saver and got 2 or 3 extra saves from before the free vacation but I truly hope I don't have to go back there because that would mean I have to redo part of the story.

page 2029

@LunBeauty thanks! I'm suspecting the doctor thinks my pancreas might be infected. He mumbled something about my pancreas when he made the form to get my blood tested but when I called for the result it wasn't mentioned anymore. I think they just want to see if the pills will make a difference before they start to look into the more serious stuff. The doctor probably hopes the infection will heal itself by the time I'm done with those pills. It's annoying though. Going to pick up the medicine after catching up here and I hope the B12 will kickstart my immune system properly again.

page 2030

@Silverofdreams30 thanks! I love teen parties they are great especially since they always end with teens passing out all over the place and the police coming over XD.

@Charlottesmom thank you!! I hope it's the only problem but I'm still a littel suspicious about the whole infected tonsils and swollen gland in my neck thing. It's just not going away even after a month x.x... the gland does change shape all the time (going from small to slightly bigger and then small again) and according to the doctor that's a good thing meaning it's not something evil but still... I want to get rid of it!

@Emorrill thank you! <3

page 2031

@TadOlson that's a great idea I might do that next time to make sure I don't have to face the bug that might come with the opportunity.

----

Alright, that's all! Just wanted to say I really enjoy seeing everyone's updates here!! Sorry for not returning any comments but yeah life has been hectic. Maybe I'll have more time for it when I feel better and stop wasting away hours with naps >.>...

@CravenLestat You really do spoil me! Thanks so much for the lovely gifts <3 The boots are almost like ugg boots :)
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks! I love her lighting mods. Do you use FX? :D
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top