Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mother of Vampires: Chapter 34 and 35 (7/24/2018)

cropped-cropped-vampiresig.jpg

Mother of Vampires is very loosely based on The 100 Baby Challenge for the Sims 4! Since this is meant to be more story-driven than my other sims blogs, The Chance Legacy and The Orion Legacy, I will not be following the rules of the challenge, and I will use cheats.

When Melanie Day, a 23 year old aspiring fantasy author, buys her aunt's house in the Forgotten Hollow and moves in, she is assigned an unthinkable task. She finds herself taken from her new house, her best friend Valerie, and her boyfriend Ryan, and is forced to obey the will of vampires.

Dante Bertrand, the first vampire she meets discovers that she is the one of legend and can restore glory to the vampire race. The Master Vampire, Grant Lloyd, has high expectations for her and sets his plans into motion. Melanie must navigate unconventional relationships, face the supernatural, become a single mother, and somehow complete her seemingly insurmountable task.

Likes and comments are always appreciated! Feedback keeps me going and helps me improve my story!

See more information on the About page of my blog!
cropped-vampiresig-e1486927472938.jpg
Post edited by Crzydramaqueen on

Comments

• CrzydramaqueenCrzydramaqueen Posts: 632 Member
    edited October 2017
    Since my original thread was moved under the Sims 3 category, I have made a new thread here. The old one still exists, and I will probably check it from time to time, but this is where I will post all updates and receive comments.'

The old thread can still be viewed here.

Chapter 23 has been posted. Enjoy!
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    Nice chapter! I like Arabella's new boyfriend, he seems very kind and hopefully he his :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    Thanks, @cind3r3lla ! I really appreciate your comments!
    Chapter 24 is out!
    Chapter 25 is here! Prepare for more vampire babies!
    I read your latest chapters btw, it was great! I feel so sorry for Melanie, because of this whole vampire baby task she has :sweat_smile:
    But the new father seems a lot nicer than the first one :lol:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    Thanks! Marcello is a total snob, but he's definitely an improvement over Grant! :smiley:
    Chapter 26 Is up! Enjoy!
    Big update today! Chapter 27 is up, as well as a post containing the Master Vampire's notes on his experiment. I have also added/updated character and children pages! Enjoy!
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    Just started reading and it's great! :smiley: I liked reading your Chance legacy and I'm happy to read something else from you. :smile:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Thanks so much @Persefona711 ! I love getting new readers and keeping old ones!
    Loved the new chapters btw! :smile:
    Can't believe that Arabella is already married!
    And that Orson is a teen :smile:
    Lucretia is such a cutie btw :love:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    Thanks so much @cind3r3lla ! I love to hear your feedback!
    Chapter 28 is up! Get ready for a cliffhanger!
    Chapter 29 is up! Find out about Dante's past! I've been sitting on this one for a while now. Enjoy!
    Mother of Vampires is back! Enjoy!
    Chapter 31 is out!
  • lazyjuniperlazyjuniper Posts: 65 Member
    edited June 2018
    Really creepy theme to think, thank you very much for sharing story. It is amazing, great character developement.
    I will definitely try same setup for 100 Baby Challenge one day. Never thought to keep around family and friends, it works perfect for story telling and drives crazy >:)

My silly predictions
    Grant: I am sure he will meet horrible death eventualy as a proper villain :D

Dante will fail drastically with his ambitious plans :( I doubt he would kill Grand Master and the real threat for Grant is his firstborn twins, not Dante

Twins: Isabella will defenitely find alternative way to get powers (Chapter 22 <3) and will become a very dangerous enemy, while Arabella is already doing progress in her research and only started to make contacts with humans and vampires (her husband and Abigail). However both goals are nearly impossible at this point so I understand why they are so underastimated by Grant.

Orson is going full dark side, hmm. He will either reconsider his ways or will die tragically :(

Ryan: poor guy :( he will get more pain and suffering when he find out about his immortality :D

Dax and Corky: there is a plot twist somewhere >:)

Melanie is very changed since first chapters. For epic finalle I think one of the twins is going to be vampire queen while Melanie will stay a mere human but with immortality and godlike influence over vampire race.

And Marcello is veeery fishy. He will cause some troubles for sure.

sorry for my english
    edited July 2018
    @lazyjuniper , Thank you! I'm so glad you like it! I was actually inspired by another blog to do this. I think I have a link on the About page. Also, I'm currently on 4, and 2 were the twins, so I doubt I'll reach 100. I love your predictions! To be honest, I write a lot just as I go. I created the outline and have a vague idea of some things I want to happen but a lot of stuff just comes to me and I pretend it was my idea to begin with :D

As for the keeping friends and family around and Melanie not aging thing, I added that when I realized it made no sense! Haha! I watch/read a lot of sci fi and fantasy, and they always do stuff like that to explain plot holes. I'm glad it's not too obvious! At first I blew it off since it's not exactly realistic, but also I wanted to keep them all around for future appearances!

I'm so interested by some of your ideas because a lot of these are things I never even considered, particularly certain impressions of the characters! I haven't really thought about the consequences of immortality for the other characters (maybe I'll use that!) I would love it if you kept reading and making predictions! It's so interesting to see what people get from my story! Thanks so much!
    Chapter 32 is out! I will try to update more this weekend because I'm getting too far ahead!
    Chapter 33 is out! Time for some drama! >:)
    I've been writing a lot, so today I bring you a double update! New drama, new baby daddy! ;)
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    Dante's retrospections were sweet and sad. And poor Orson. I also curious about Dax connections.
    qbDPpCu.jpg