Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Relationship Is Over After Patch

My Sims were engaged before patch, now they don't even have a relationship :( Did this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Patch is still downloading. Will check it out later. I hope this doesn't happen, I have 2 roommates having a baby.
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    I don't mind starting over I just want to make sure this will only be a one time thing because of the patch. My sims were just about to get married, that's the only thing that bums me out.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I had the issue and just exited the game without saving and repaired it. All was good after that. If that doesn't work for you, @rosemow has posted:

Hello
    For any simmers that are having this occur in their game, try going to the main screen of sims 4, and click on the " load game " button.Click on your save game file picture. Then click on the " recover game " button down the right hand side bottom of the screen,. Press on an earlier version of the save game from the menu that pops up. Then load that save game version and see if the issue is still there in that game version.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    Thanks so much, will give it a try.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Well, I can't get to any of my saved games to even know.
    I couldn't fix it, I had to start over. Not a big deal for me, I just started playing Sims 4 but I feel bad for others having problems.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I know that they are working on a fix. I'm sorry it didn't fix your game but I'm happy you are still able to play!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam