Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm relaxing with a game I don't yet story-fy, but although I don't need them yet, does anyone have any 'G' names for the next generation of Zodiacs?

gemini

gavin

george

gale

gabriel or gabe
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

I've got my sim selfie in my Gallery (same as my ID here, LegacySims2017). My sim selfie is custom contented (modded). I bundled all the CC into a zip file and posted a link in the description.

You can also get it here (http://legacysims.net/?page_id=817). This link will also provide you with some background about me.

@AdamsEve1231 I've also got another you can download. His name is Goober Nerdstrom. I made him for @PrincessSimcess and her Bachelor story. But anyone can download the good looking nerdy guy who wants other sims to love him for him! :grin:

Thanks, @LegacySims2017. Joseph Simself looks great. I'd be happy to take Goober Nerdstrom too.

If you've got more details or a world preference, you can post over I my casting call post (and I'm on my phone right now so I have to paste the whole link - http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928065/casting-call-livinasimminlife-an-isbi-challenge).

Also I prefer at least one negative trait to make things realistic but if you'd prefer not, that's ok. I also want to make sure you're ok with minor tweaks if need be before I start the game (all this is explained in my casting call post). Thanks in advance.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @friendsfan367 ty! got em saved with your name so I can credit you if I pick one (Gabriel is favourite at the minute because Reyes)
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @friendsfan367 ty! got em saved with your name so I can credit you if I pick one (Gabriel is favourite at the minute because Reyes)
    reyes ?i haven't had coffee yet today so mind is a little muddled.
  • Options
    15aewar wrote: »

Your brother-in-law is a really nice man. :)
    @15aewar Yes he is. We share a love of the Sims, something my husband and I don't, although my husband is a gamer. The Sims just doesn't interest him.
    Karilan wrote: »

Glad it’s not just me! It stressed my fiancé out to make me lol, but I just sat in his chair and spun around for profile shots and let him work. He even picked my traits. Very pleased with the result!

@Karilan Haha. I'm glad your fiance made a Simself for you. Your Simself is lovely.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm relaxing with a game I don't yet story-fy, but although I don't need them yet, does anyone have any 'G' names for the next generation of Zodiacs?

gemini

gavin

george

gale

gabriel or gabe

@friendsfan367 Aww... I like Gemini (so cute). Gabriel is nice too.

@lilypadmeulin I have a few... Gabrielle, Genevieve, Guinevere, Glenda, Gloria, Gretel, Gemma, and Georgina, for girls and Galen, Galileo, Garrett, Gene, Giovanni, Gordon, and Griffin for boys.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

gemini

gavin

george

gale

gabriel or gabe

@friendsfan367 Aww... I like Gemini (so cute). Gabriel is nice too.

@lilypadmeulin I have a few... Gabrielle, Genevieve, Guinevere, Glenda, Gloria, Gretel, Gemma, and Georgina, for girls and Galen, Galileo, Garrett, Gene, Giovanni, Gordon, and Griffin for boys.

i never would have thought of gabe but with all my new free time i watch tv. welcome back kotter . and the teacher is named gabe .
  • Options
    elifdapetonelifdapeton Posts: 217 Member
    mc will need whats called a hotfix update . 3.9 is broken.

i'll update when they have it ready.

But this is a good patch, can't believe had to roll back a patch just for mods.
    peoples%2Blegacy.gif
    Peoples Legacy
    | Legacy Challenge Story. 18+
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    pronterus wrote: »
    I'll be getting Cats and Dogs once there's an online sale for it, like how I got my game packs and expansion packs at 50% off. Also, by getting the game later, most of the bugs and glitches would already be fixed by the time I play.

My approach as well. I figure the forums (and probably stories) will be flooded with more than enough animals to satisfy, and I don't have any gameplay that would benefit from a pet right now. I'm such a cheap simmer. :p

I just pictured the Cheeseball with a cat or dog. Scooping the litter box or cleaning up after the dog. LMAO

wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Ok this whole thing is me being okay but then ranting, I warn you, it's not pretty :
    Ok, been a productive writing day (something rare for me right now).

On another note, I really want to use the new update but i'm waiting for mod updates because I use MCCC and it's important for screenshotting (especially when you need to change those sim moods, see below, and make annoying sims leave :D )

On a second other note, Sims 4 is annoying me lately. I've had; A sim keep putting a book away while i'm using it, child sims that won't sit down for 5 minutes while I get screenshots (I tried sooo many times) and Riley is going through the bear phase. *head in hand*

I'm curious how pets will work when screenshotting. They say you shouldn't work with children or animals in movies. So far I get the children part.
  • Options
    mc will need whats called a hotfix update . 3.9 is broken.

i'll update when they have it ready.

But this is a good patch, can't believe had to roll back a patch just for mods.

the update broke some stuff with mc. so they have to update it to fix the stuff that broke.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I'll be getting Cats and Dogs once there's an online sale for it, like how I got my game packs and expansion packs at 50% off. Also, by getting the game later, most of the bugs and glitches would already be fixed by the time I play.

My approach as well. I figure the forums (and probably stories) will be flooded with more than enough animals to satisfy, and I don't have any gameplay that would benefit from a pet right now. I'm such a cheap simmer. :p

I just pictured the Cheeseball with a cat or dog. Scooping the litter box or cleaning up after the dog. LMAO

You're mean. :D I doubt @Karilan would put poor Cheeseball through that. It might traumatise him, poor man.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited November 2017
    different colour sand which have different (ice cream) flavours????!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 Gabriel Reyes, Overwatch!

@AdamsEve1231 those are brilliant! Jotted them down as well - Genevieve is my pick for the girls, and Galileo has been put alongside Gabriel for preference!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    So, question: Anyone willing to let me reference their story in a future legacy chapter? (The context is it's referenced as a T.V program my characters are watching.) Sure, I could make one up but it's more fun to stick in references to other stories. I can only have one reference at this point so it's whoever gets back to me. :) (Yes, i will also read your story as well at some point :) )
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Ok this whole thing is me being okay but then ranting, I warn you, it's not pretty :

On another note, I really want to use the new update but i'm waiting for mod updates because I use MCCC and it's important for screenshotting (especially when you need to change those sim moods, see below, and make annoying sims leave :D )

On a second other note, Sims 4 is annoying me lately. I've had; A sim keep putting a book away while i'm using it, child sims that won't sit down for 5 minutes while I get screenshots (I tried sooo many times) and Riley is going through the bear phase. *head in hand*

I'm curious how pets will work when screenshotting. They say you shouldn't work with children or animals in movies. So far I get the children part.

The pause button is my best friend when i am getting screenshots.

wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 please! Feel free to use either Green as Spring or Zodiac Legacy!
  • Options

You're mean. :D I doubt @Karilan would put poor Cheeseball through that. It might traumatise him, poor man.

A coughed up hairball to clean up...fleas...
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

:D:D:D In my research about mysophobia I found several people who said they could have cats because they were so clean. Chincillas were a good option too. But dogs, birds, hamsters - NO!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options

The pause button is my best friend when i am getting screenshots.

I use the pause button but it's setting up the scene. (I write and then take screenshots so there's always a setting in mind.)
    @lilypadmeulin Got it. Thanks!
  • Options

:D:D:D In my research about mysophobia I found several people who said they could have cats because they were so clean. Chincillas were a good option too. But dogs, birds, hamsters - NO!

Good to know. Let's start a SimFundMe to get Cheeseball a cat (if he's up for it.)
  • Options

Even with cats, there's still litter boxes and cat vomit.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

Good to know. Let's start a SimFundMe to get Cheeseball a cat (if he's up for it.)

Is it bad that part of me wants to give him 7 dogs?
    Germaphobe + 7 mix breed dogs = best sitcom ever
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options

Is it bad that part of me wants to give him 7 dogs?
    Germaphobe + 7 mix breed dogs = best sitcom ever

Nooo, think of the cheeseball in this. They'd send him to the hospital like that one time with that frog. :'(
  • Options
    Just one dog mistaking his leg for a tree or fire hydrant...
    wotgen6.gif?w=656

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top