Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @LunBeauty Thanks for your comments. Arabella does add some laughter in the game with her evil craziness. I expect she will visit occasionally. :) Cute makeover! I'm enjoying the girls adventures. Glad to see both are doing well in MA and raising their visa levels. :)

@king_of_simcity7 Pretty rooms except for the pink (ick) bathroom.

@Emily4331 I like the one from cakenoodles better than the first. Your models are awesome. Alexis is very pretty! um...she needs to pull her skirt up. :lol: Love the stockings!

@Mikezumi Looks like Jared felt smexier after his shower! Glad that Jensen did interact with Amery. Potty training done, good job for Mikezumi. Congrats on Amery learning to walk and Jensen teaching him! Lol at Mikezumi reading in the boys bedroom, with them in bed!! Cute pics of Mikezumi trying to avoid being hit by the speeding ball. Awww, Jared teaching Amery to talk. Cute picture of Amery in his pegbox! :)

@coco Thanks for the comments. I do love that dress too. I love that Autumn wasn't putting up with her. Congrats on the new puter!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks. :)

@Karritz Great for Oscar running him off and romancing his lady! :)

Have a great day simming.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The Watcher's Caretaker

Day 10 - Part 2

The boys rocked the treehouse a few times while they were at the park :p
    38239295991_6486ab4a38_o.jpg
    I transferred Amery's ball to Mikezumi's inventory so she could ask Jensen for a game of catch. Jared needed to work on his relationship with Amery and I was hoping he would interact with him if Jensen were busy. I got excited when he picked him up but he only tickled him once then put him back down.
    37528182424_29809f7f09_o.jpg
    Nuisance pudding NPCs! If I were controlling him, I would have stopped this from happening. She didn't do anything bad but I don't like my sims to even have NPCs in their relationship panel.
    38207261022_b2fabe64c4_o.jpg
    38239291101_988df36141_o.jpg
    37528174364_ac9f929f9d_o.jpg
    38239286941_e06b59e5fa_o.jpg
    As soon as I stopped the game of catch, Jensen saved Jared from further conversation with the NPC.
    37528170454_dce2e86422_o.jpg
    When the family got home, Mikezumi did some sculpting and the boys did what they do best. Amery was happy to amuse himself with the dollhouse and block table.
    38207250682_2debcd1db3_o.jpg
    Mikezumi rolled a wish to catch a record sized salmon after eating the grilled salmon for dinner. I sent her fishing as soon as she had eaten. Jensen played the guitar until Jared finished his meal.
    26462863439_e6c86cc5c9_o.jpg
    There are dirty dishes on the table, boys! :#
    38207247022_e9fac944d7_o.jpg
    Jared tried to clear the dishes ....
    38207244532_2034fdd597_o.jpg
    but Jensen had other plans! Another §40 gone!
    38239276041_6d4413637b_o.jpg
    After Mikezumi cleared the dishes I had her get Amery ready for bed. Jensen ran out on Jared mid-flirt ;)
    38207240192_48ccfde89f_o.jpg
    Jared went to bed while Jensen was throwing up and Jensen went when he was done.
    38239272441_0f733d2cc1_o.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Nice updates and cute pictures of Amery :smile: Was that Jared O'Connor in the store? And another pregnancy perhaps?

@bekkasan I don't know many people with a pink bathroom these days but a few decades ago they where everywhere lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I started making Sims from the PS2 Sims Bustin Out game but my eyes got tired. :( Am happy with Fanny going to probably keep that as her final.As far as Charity killed it on the outfit am super happy how it turned out but did not get her face the way I wanted yet.And did start on Paisley Rainbow after getting frustrated on Charity but saved my game there.

Fanny Adore

Rk2V9Ar.jpg

Charity Grant *Not final*

dA4P9Iu.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Fanny Adore, what a name! :D Was The Sims Bustin' Out not an adult game? :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @CravenLestat Fanny Adore, what a name! :D Was The Sims Bustin' Out not an adult game? :no_mouth:

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Fanny_Adore

I own it and love it and still play it.That game of all sim games has such great characters they are so well fleshed out and the game is really fun.Only gripe is lightbulbs need changed way to often.Every game you start off living with your mom and she nags constantly so you have start moving in with all the other sims at their houses.

PS: You think that name is bad have not started on her yet but Mona Lott is in the game too.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited November 2017
    I have not really played yet today but here is an before and after edit of
    a sim I made that will move into the town.

[img][/img]4S9rwS8.jpg

Sim base before edit

[img][/img]GytdDbg.jpg

Sim after edit, I did not change her facial feature much just gave her
    skin, eyes and hair.

All for now

@CravenLestat Great screenshots

@Mikezumi Great updates as always.

@Emily4331 Another gorgeous sim
  • Options
    @SunshineEmma Beautiful pictures with the horses and on the rowing boat :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Mikezumi Nyx seems like a sweetheart! :) The cat I had before I left for Africa died 17 years old, Gimli is two...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @SunshineEmma , your pictures are lovely, especially the rowing boat one! Are only the sims based on your family, or does your family raise horses in real life too?

@CravenLestat , I know absolutely nothing abot Bustin Out, but these two sims are lovely!

@LunBeauty , you sent Molly and Bree adventuring! That's awesome. I love your pictures, and Bree looks great with glasses.

@Emily4331 , Alexis is so gorgeous! Her eyes are amazing.
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    Also I dislike too how the world jumps right into Christmas after Halloween with no thought to Thanksgiving. :unamused: It's like we've become a selfish world...not wanting to give thanks for or appreciate all that we have anymore. I know that's not the whole truth for everyone, but you know what I mean.

@emorrill
    While there is no official thanksgiving holiday after spooky day, remember thanksgiving is a mostly American thing and the Sims is worldwide. :) Your sims can throw a "feast party" during the fall too, which is supposed to represent thanksgiving.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @SunshineEmma Nice update

Here is a little update expect from the make over one before

[img][/img]Gj2HiZg.jpg

the twins had no school as they had jsut aged up so let them do some stuff,
    here seth was interacting with a townie but only took a photo of Seth.

[img][/img]BNj48IK.jpg

Damon went to one of the public pools and relaxed

[img][/img]0D4tIh1.jpg

Seth later joined

[img][/img]kGbMFkg.jpg

[img][/img]YUjEpAt.jpg

They automatically took a photo togheter

[img][/img]ilfJo0n.jpg

[img][/img]RgpFaeP.jpg

[img][/img]lDUiGN9.jpg

[img][/img]1QpqYbj.jpg

[img][/img]DXsiCCy.jpg

Then Damon told Seth a ghost story

all for today

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Going from the first post that caught my eye because I can't remember the last time I commented. :lol:

@Mikezumi Kitty! Nyx is beautiful!
    I have two kitties, both are about 10 years old now. :smile:
    Dante:
    HcYsNoy.jpg

And Daisy:
    NEnfowZ.jpg
    What's wrong with being stinky? He would've ended up that way anyway :wink: I barfed. I barfed when I made that joke.
    You have the angle all wrong on that shower shot! Just pan down a teensy bit. :3
    They love that elevator :tongue:
    Have I told you I love your signature? It is perfect! Great use of the in-game interactions!
    Daww cute day at the park!
    LOL Mikezumi! Behave! :lol: Sitting there "reading." :tongue:
    That is my exact reaction when people throw anything at me. Just sheer terror. :lol:
    Thank you! :3
    Haha! Wow more elevator woohoo! They are going to break the elevator! D:
    Not shocked about the pregnancy - they woohoo half the day! :lol:

@king_of_simcity7 I don't see a lot of lofts around here, but I also don't live in a big city and rarely visit them (I hate you, St. Louis. :lol: ), so I'd imagine I wouldn't see them often. :tongue: They are cool looking, though! Always enjoyed their design. You would see them in a lot of older sitcoms like Full House.
    Wow! Gorgeous home!
    Thank you!

@msbeckycat Hi there! Doing well, glad you are doing okay. Cute family! I love the name Alexa. :3

@bekkasan I hope to play him and Sean a bit today! Glad you're finding things you like there. It is my go-to, but definitely not good for my CC addict behavior. :lol:
    Thank you! Hahaha it used to be fashionable for women to bear their undies a bit. Reminds me of the early 2000s :tongue:

@emorrill Hahah! I know what you mean with the weight. My insulation is gone! D:

@LunBeauty The green text is your ENB monitoring your cpu temp, I think. It shows up on mine sometimes as well.
    hmm, ya know I think I prefer the curly hair on him. He's cute!
    Hui's eyeliner game is on point. :tongue:
    Love the martial arts pics!

@coco Thank you! I really like how defined her collar bone looks too! That skin seems super detailed even compared to Kurasoberina's. Unfortunately, they are only for females. :(

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! I used to use Eskin all the time!
    Great makeover! And thank you :3
    Damon and Seth are so gosh darn cute! Love them!

@CravenLestat It acts as an arrow, telling the fellas where to go. :wink:
    I barfed again.
    They look great! I have fond memories of Bustin' Out! Can't wait to see Mimi!
    The weirder names have to be a bit of an homage to the hilariously pe.rvy James Bond names. :lol: It's funny, I knew nothing about James Bond when I watched a lot of the Austin Powers movies and remember just thinking "Alotta Fagina" was their creation until I found out it was a parody of James Bond's "Pu.ssy Galore" :lol: I cannot believe that was actually her name! Mona Lott is fantastic! Hahaha!
    Looking back...Bustin Out was super inappropriate! :lol: I mean, Club Rubb? Hahaha! Also, the Frutti boys all have names that are related to a part of their anatomy: Peter, Rod, Woody. :tongue:
    Even on a non-suggestive front, it had great puns: Artie Fischl. :lol: Hahah ahhh Bustin' Out was great.
    All of this reminds me of Rocko's Modern Life's hilarious hidden adult jokes: Chokey Chicken, anyone? :lol:

@Karritz Louise looks great!
    I've noticed that gyms are so much more active than other lots.
    The decor in their room reminds me of Dolores Umbridge's office :tongue: Love the short curls! Is that a store hair?

@SunshineEmma Cute update! Aww love the sim your Niece made!

@PalmArrow Thank you!
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Nice update :smile:

@Emily4331 Cute cat :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    emorrill wrote: »
    Also I dislike too how the world jumps right into Christmas after Halloween with no thought to Thanksgiving. :unamused: It's like we've become a selfish world...not wanting to give thanks for or appreciate all that we have anymore. I know that's not the whole truth for everyone, but you know what I mean.

@emorrill
    While there is no official thanksgiving holiday after spooky day, remember thanksgiving is a mostly American thing and the Sims is worldwide. :) Your sims can throw a "feast party" during the fall too, which is supposed to represent thanksgiving.

@KevinL5275 ^True. I should've clarified better that I was talking about the USA. ;) And like I said I know that doesn't apply to everyone in the US is just feels like it as a whole sometimes...
    And I am aware of "feast parties" :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    I'm a bit behind on my replies, sorry about that. I'll get to it as soon as I can find the time. I've been dealing with a lot of sleepiness so I'm losing a lot of time to naps and need the remainder of the day for work and school and keeping my simblr up to date x.x

Small update from the doctor: I had a blood exam and it turns out my vitamin B12 count is low. It's a little strange, because I'm not a vegetarian so it's not like i don't eat enough of it. Still, for now the doctor is just going to give me B12 medicine to see if that'll do anything. I have to empty the pack and do another bloodtest after that to see if it fixed my B12 count. If not they'll start looking for other causes. I'm a bit annoyed by the fact that I still don't really know the cause of my problems now (still got infected tonsils and swollen glands in my neck), as a journalist it's very frustrating not to know the full story to something >.>., especially when it's my own health! Anyways, having a low B12 count explains why I have been tired and feeling as if I don't have any mental energy. It's making it harder for me to focus on university. I really hope the pills will make a difference soon!!

I do have some Avesnes Aristocracy updates for you guys :). Apologies if the pictures take long to load, postimg is having problems again and imgrpost doesn't reduce the size of my images (they are about 5mb a piece now I think).
    ----

Ferdinand and Erika had decided to go on a trip together, while Justine and Billy also took a trip to France while they were still healthy enough to do travel. This meant the teens were home alone! And of course, Annabelle took the opportunity to organize a teen party at the Avesnes house. She invited every teen in town, including Jesse Woodwall. This wasn’t the best idea though, because the sight of Benjamin immediately drove her out of the house crying again. He had just broken up with her to get together with Madelyn and she couldn’t bare the sight of the two of them together.
    You’d think Vincent would be sad about Jesse leaving, but teen boys will be teen boys. He was way too busy talking to this other incredibly beautiful girl named Heidi Griggs. Unlike Jesse, she seemed pretty interested in him and that was a nice change of pace. He did remember his mom telling him to go for Jesse, but why should he chase a girl that didn’t want him if he could have one that did?
    “Thank you for inviting me to this party, I’m new at school and haven’t made much friends yet so I’m happy to make some now!” Heidi told Vincent. Vincent didn’t really invite her, but he felt like it’d be stupid to admit that. “Hey, no problem! Everyone is welcome here. Especially when my mom isn’t home. Let’s have all the fun tonight!”
    “Hell yeah! Where’s your juice bar? let’s get drunk!”

On the other side of the house, both Herbert and Celeste and Benjamin and Madelyn were enjoying the indoor pool. Madelyn offered Benjamin a Swedish massage and he gladly accepted. Fake relationship or not, massages were never a bad thing.
    “So does anyone in your family know about our… deal?” Benjamin whispered to Madelyn as he relaxed and enjoyed her skills as a masseuse.
    “No, and I’d like to keep it that way. Especially for the likes of someone like Celeste, because she’s just dying to find a reason to take the heritage from me.”
    Benjamin peaked over his shoulder towards the pool where Celeste and Herbert were enjoying themselves.
    “Wouldn’t it be better if she was heir? Then we’d be free!” He said.
    Madelyn sighed and pinched him in his shoulder so he was forced to lay down his head again. “No, trust me. Celeste might have the right boyfriend, I doubt she could take the responsibility of being heir. Besides, if I won’t be heir your mom will just marry you off to someone else like one of the Lobos girls.”
    “Ugh, no thanks, their jaws are square as 🐸🐸🐸🐸.”

Desktop-Screenshot-2017.11.05---14.13.22.82.png
    Desktop-Screenshot-2017.11.05---14.29.53.07.png
    Desktop-Screenshot-2017.11.05---14.40.01.42.png
    Desktop-Screenshot-2017.11.05---14.40.36.60.png
    Desktop-Screenshot-2017.11.05---14.43.20.23.png

Vincent was pretty excited about hanging out with Heidi. She seemed pretty straight forward and unlike Jesse he kind of felt like she was chasing him, instead of the other way around. It felt pretty good to get this kind of attention from a pretty girl. He made sure the mixed drinks he made were extra juicy. Hopefully Justine wouldn’t mind that he used one of the expensive bottles!

While Vincent was busy getting him and Heidi drunk for the first time in his life, Annabelle was entertaining two of the male guests with a ghost story. It was quite noticeable that Isaac could always be found at her side whenever he was at the Avesnes household, even though he technically had a girlfriend. Annabelle had been his first love after all and she was even more beautiful than she had been as a child, so she would forever be his weak spot. The problem was, Annabelle still wasn’t particularly interested in him, or in any guy really…

It even seemed like she had completely given up on taking Herbert away from Celeste. Maybe because there was no fun in it anymore since Celeste wasn’t going to be heir, or maybe because she finally realized those two were meant to be and there was nothing to be done about it. Or maybe Herbert had just become another guy Annabelle simply wasn’t interested in. At least they were able to get along better now that there was no evil plotting or rivalry involved.
    “So I’m thinking of taking Celeste with me to France when we are done with school. I want it to be a surprise, but maybe you can help me out to set the thing up?” Herbert told Annabelle while they were hanging out together in the kitchen.
    “That sounds great, Herbert. I’m sure she’d love that. Especially since she didn’t get to go with our mom.”

Outside, Benjamin and Madelyn were dancing with each other. They felt a little too awkward to slow-dance, but they were perfectly fine dancing with each other at a safe distance. Madelyn tried her best to just treat Benjamin as her best friend. She figured it would be enough to make it look like a relationship if they put that label on it for the outside world. But she still felt a bit nervous about the whole thing, especially because Celeste was watching them so closely…

Desktop-Screenshot-2017.11.05---14.47.19.49.png
    Desktop-Screenshot-2017.11.05---14.49.52.68.png
    Desktop-Screenshot-2017.11.05---14.56.30.71.png
    Desktop-Screenshot-2017.11.05---14.59.42.92.png
  • Options
    MorinGlory23MorinGlory23 Posts: 64 Member
    Hello All! The stories everyone has posted are quite nice and fun! Reading discussions like this help get me excited to play with the sims 3. In my game I'm continuing a legacy challenge where my family has 5 kids; 2 baby girls, one toddler, one child, and one young adult in college. My legacy challenge is to get each of the kids through college with a C or better, get one to complete a visa for China, another Egypt, and one from France, have each child complete their lifetime wish, and for each child to have kids according to their birth order (The first child would have 1 kid, the second child would have two, the third child would have three, the fourth child would have 4 kids, and the fifth would have 5) I am also trying to have them do or experience everything from the expansion packs that I have (Everyone up to Into the Future). Currently I am focused on my eldest child who is in college (I'll share pictures another time) and getting him a girlfriend to move back with him before he graduates. I'm thinking of having each of the kids meet a potential lover while in college to add to the story I have for them. Each child has their own color scheme and personality, well the older kids do, and watching them interact make playing the household interesting. (They live in a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom medium size house, so navigation gets annoying sometimes)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi lol at Jared with the fireperson. It took my a couple seconds to realize she had the video interaction going on and I first thought he was just creeped out by her like you were! :lol: Jensen's preggers again!! <3

@CravenLestat I didn't play Sims 2 long enough to know any of the sims, but, they sure are pretty.

@Silverofdreams30 She is very pretty. Like her hair. :)

@SunshineEmma Beautiful memories put into pictures. :)
    Your niece did a beautiful job on Lily. Love that name. I've had a few Lily's in the sims. :) She picked out pretty fairy wings too!

@Emily4331 Your kitties are adorable.

@Namaya92 What a cool party for the teens to host while the parents are away. I like that everyone is having fun instead of getting in trouble...except maybe Vincent if he gets too juiced :)

@MorinGlory23 Welcome! Your legacy challenge sounds like lots of fun! Look forward to seeing pics and gave you an awesome to help you on the way to member.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2026

@Emily4331 It looks like you are having a lot of fun dressing up your new sim. She is really pretty :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :) The shower did seem to help Jared get back in the mood ;)
    I have mods that make potty training and teaching toddlers to walk and talk autononous and fun but the mod creator said that if something more fun presented itself sims would do that instead. In the case of my boys woohoo trumps all ;) By keeping the boys away from each other they were more than happy to do their bit :)

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks :) It was Connor :)

@CravenLestat Fanny and Charity look great :) I had to look up the game!

@Silverofdreams30 Nice makeover :) Thank you :)

@SunshineEmma I understand why yesterday was a sad day for you. The anniversary of a passing is never easy *hugs* It was good that you were able to find some comfort in your save about your family life :) Great update :)
    Your niece did a great job on Lily Miller :) Are you grooming her to be a future simmer? ;)

@jillbg Nyx really is a sweetheart. She and I just woke up. I don't know if she wanders around the house during the night but she's always with me when I fall asleep and there when I wake up :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Emily4331 your sims look amazing. I like they way you lit them - the effect is very dramatic. The earlier pictures aren't dark but beautifully posed and lit too.

I thought the gym in Hidden Springs could have some extra content added. That room Louise was dancing in at the end of my last post was quite large and only had a hifi in it. I thought it would be a perfect spot for the ballet barre and dance floor from the skylight venue - but I don't have it installed as it won't install on patch 1.55.

I had to go into my game to check, and yes the short curls are a store item. I ususally avoid them as they look so ratty in CAS but they look nice in game. I think I'll have to experiment with more of the store hairs that I avoid due to the way they look in CAS. I've tried two of them lately and been pleasantly surprised when I got them in game. I don't have any CC on this computer yet so everything I'm posting is either Store or from one of the Expansion or Stuff packs. And I still have 5 of the packs not installed yet.

@bekkasan thanks. I thought Oscar did a good job too. And he did it with no encouragement from me. She did her bit without any input from me too. Even where she chased after the paparazzi in a taxi. Her taxi ride in that instance was the shortest I've ever seen. She jumped in, the taxi drove off for about two sim paces and stopped and she jumped out again went back into the gym. It was over so fast I didn't get a picture of it. That was when I told Oscar to take her home. I did encourage the romance bit at the end though.

@CravenLestat nice sims and nice patterns.

@Silverofdreams30 your made over sim looks very Scandanavian. Nice job.

@SunshineEmma I like your story of the farm. Where I come from we don't get temperatures that go down that far. Water doesn't turn to ice unless you put it into your freezer indoors.

Your niece's fairy is very nice. I like her pink wings.

@Mikezumi - poor little Amery sitting on his peg box. I bet it was uncomfortable. I've had toddlers do that on occasion. I see your Mikezumi is finding her 'boys' are being typical boys and leaving it all up to her. I like the picture of Amery riding the sea horse spring rider.

@LunBeauty nice pictures - World Adventures and the tombs there are always a challenge when trying to get interesting screenshots.

Everyone's cat pictures are adorable. I was tempted to try to find one of my cats - but then decided not to for now. I will just enjoy all of the beautiful cats being posted. My pair - well one died recently (or at least she disappeared) and the other is really showing his age. He seems to be a bit senile too as he can never find his food unless I pick him up and place him in front of it and then push his face down so it's almost touching it. If I don't do that last bit he just circles and runs away from it crying to be fed. He has no problem finding the dog food though - so I wonder what's going on in his head at times. He's 15 yrs old now - since he was blind from birth I'm surprised he's still around as he loves to go outdoors and lie in the sun.

I've been giving out likes and awesomes as usual.

I'm going to do another post from Oscar and Louise now. It's currently changed to Autumn in my game so I won't continue playing until I've got Summer posted. Interesting happenings are afoot. Lifechanging for the main characters.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top