Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited November 2017
    SimLibby wrote: »

Hi @Bonxie, <3

Is it OK I use that attention image on my website?
    (just on the homepage to inform my visitors)

Hey @SimLibby, good to see you! <3

Of course you can use it. That's why I made it. Spread the word.

If you want me to made a Dutch version, send me the translation as PM. I can convert it easily.

Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    edited November 2017
    Regarding priority moved from previous page to this location:

y4mXNPw9vFoqKHgmrEBWCSNCaJwb9RZ79kOJun5kF6KElKKHNqfKNnJOUAp2oQ4BM-NKA2wBNF6INa1HsTs1mPjHOcasf1w2o_Zs5_MRzZ2bFlxgKZAyI61fAsIKIFPikuSfeQDoAme-tGc6b9xnyTP1wRsNfx1-GcYAcWYcA9uucfBv--NOpJa7r-I-0PYjrgZRt-JppCDBaPi2fkqCkjSOw?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none
    #MCCC #Update
  • SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Hey @SimLibby, good to see you! <3
    Of course you can use it. That's why I made it. Spread the word.
    If you want me to made a Dutch version, send me the translation as PM. I can convert it easily.

Same here. Always a pleasure.
    A Dutch version would be great and a PM is on it's way. Thanks! :)

• SimmerSuper6464SimmerSuper6464 Posts: 224 Member
    Hello, I’m new here and I downloaded the most recent version of MC Command Center and I think it is amazing! I killed evereyone who came into south square coffee cafe in windenburg with death by electrocution. It is awesome!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited November 2017
    mines off now i think its hard to tell.
  • MooseGooseMooseGoose Posts: 127 Member
    Hello! I am having problems with teenagers and careers since the last 3.9.0 update. When my teenager tries to get a part-time job, she automatically quits high school. Is this a new setting I need to change?
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    MooseGoose wrote: »
    Hello! I am having problems with teenagers and careers since the last 3.9.0 update. When my teenager tries to get a part-time job, she automatically quits high school. Is this a new setting I need to change?

Have you activated the new function children quit school by chance?
    MC Career > Children Quit School
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • SophiaBlissSophiaBliss Posts: 51 Member
    Hello I just have a quick question is it possible for teens to drop out and have a get to work interactive job with this mod?
    Hello I just have a quick question is it possible for teens to drop out and have a get to work interactive job with this mod?

I guess you're referring to the same command than @itsug one post above yours. But besides children it's also available for teens.

Set Computer:MC Command Center > MC Career > Teens Quit School to Enabled

y4mfXHzbp0sso7DbkP_EDceDaOzHH8Bv0YQHMTAnFCbVTOVK90LFNYUhhm_TqC-1NTT3LOe_JMU0zaWaL2zYhzve4JIGu_fvhBDfcRpQ0T9pVEBAV323TBEt9J68h-UDkiI5LICyU8qI9sRlTNUTcXviwsunUJ2UG8IhScYvyGvSED4jNyFfEnJd-XYJfyteM0kHipcB4Wh8UP4NGVETvz94g?width=405&height=312&cropmode=none

If this settings is enabled, a new option will be available in Sim Commands when clicking on a teen Active Sim to allow them to Quit School. Note that the 'Resume School' command also in the Sims menu on those same teens are the only way for the teen to go back to school. Also note that if a teen resumes school, they will be at a low grade-point and will have to work their way back-up to whatever their grade was previously.

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Careers

@itsug @Bonxie I currently have that disabled, but when I try to get my teen to work a job it asks me if I'm sure I want to leave my current job as a high school student to take another job. If I click yes, my teen immediately drops out of high school and joins the workforce.
    @itsug @Bonxie I currently have that disabled, but when I try to get my teen to work a job it asks me if I'm sure I want to leave my current job as a high school student to take another job. If I click yes, my teen immediately drops out of high school and joins the workforce.

Did you notice, that there are two settings with similar functions - one for children and one for teens?

Computer:MC Command Center > MC Career > Children Quit School
    y4mrWLsx-vGXQc_-n60Aro_5fIoF4Yz1wWaD6XatPO3Lyh1NwCGqlw2Wa4uwlFfyS6xW9CH8G9-7uowKSLo-OTBwQv2N8LAgn12LEgOzgZJ5jezu7XO3oftG7YO7EXyxEKkGZarWapHEBWwn19a0iOrk3o8-JHkPAN1RNMZVA7BimDoz7j1jvTEIHiRZomXC-Ri4lunzN9F9ibaaLByoj9wHg?width=405&height=311&cropmode=none

Computer:MC Command Center > MC Career > Teens Quit School
    y4mfXHzbp0sso7DbkP_EDceDaOzHH8Bv0YQHMTAnFCbVTOVK90LFNYUhhm_TqC-1NTT3LOe_JMU0zaWaL2zYhzve4JIGu_fvhBDfcRpQ0T9pVEBAV323TBEt9J68h-UDkiI5LICyU8qI9sRlTNUTcXviwsunUJ2UG8IhScYvyGvSED4jNyFfEnJd-XYJfyteM0kHipcB4Wh8UP4NGVETvz94g?width=405&height=312&cropmode=none
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member

DP said the following about this on Discord yesterday:
    Deaderpool wrote:

EG did more research on this and showed me some screenshots with the teen career issue. I looked at the code and saw that, although I added limits to not allowing teens/children to quit school from the menu based on settings, I am still altering the "can quit" option in the careers themselves regardless of the setting, which I should not be doing. I will fix that with the 3.9.1 hotfix that I'll have to do this week to fix problems caused by the Pets release. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
    @itsug Thank you!
    edited November 2017
    Patch is announced for today. So prepare for impact!

y4mAOen2N0KNPG4zV5CtfIHk-77NaKwyQvn6PChnQ4LuNHDZqGpfnheMDH_JHq_0VCdeWt1ZQ2BdwI_afzKYL9OThBpYnJ35K2Sf5QlbogQSu8aDq4hGP82Es7o6uGeAHnQtJhrLEGGVc-IB8SC6hYy6U8Fgq-VG944BZkpc3kc7u453QjxKoTsAAzaE_OY85UQtJvFKXEkKFRjUzXZ2gdJ_Q?width=883&height=485&cropmode=none

Source:
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Made a copy of my Sims4 Folder, moved it to my desktop and then removed my Mods file altogether. :) Bracing for impact. Shields up, Captain?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited November 2017
    It's offical now:

MCCC 3.9.0 is broken with today's new patch Version PC 1.36.99.1020 / Mac 1.36.99.1220

You better remove it from your game as well as your other mods.

A hotfix will be released by @Deaderpool as soon as possible.

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Just thought I'd post a link to this here especially because I posted it in the wrong category : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017#latest
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    Do we have to update to play the game? I was hoping to hold off on updating until Thursday evening.
    edited November 2017
    Do we have to update to play the game? I was hoping to hold off on updating until Thursday evening.

No, you don't have to.

I didn't update so far. I switched off automatic updates in Origin (a long time ago) and play in Origin offline mode.

But once you want to install the new EP, you have to.
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Can I skip an update to MCCC? I haven't updated it to 3.9 yet. Should I update it now, or wait for the fix from the patch.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    Thank you very much Bonxie!
    Can I skip an update to MCCC? I haven't updated it to 3.9 yet. Should I update it now, or wait for the fix from the patch.

Yes, of course - no need for 3.9.0 anymore. It's broken and will be soon replaced with a new version 3.9.1.

Remove the MCCC you have right now from your game, if you're already patched. If not, no need to change anything.

• Whyte_Gal_WastdWhyte_Gal_Wastd Posts: 4 New Member
    I download the new MCCC, first time user with it and ive done what nearly 20 YouTube videos have shown and I still can't manage to get it to work??

Is it cause I play sims 4 offline?? ):

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top