Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    When you click on a sim to interact with, let your sim go directly to them. Not run ahead of them (sometimes far ahead of them), or go in the opposite direction altogether.
  • NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    A lot could be done, but things I think that need to be altered are very big and probably costly. The game basically just needs an overhaul, and there's no way that's ever happening.
  • AmieaminAmieamin Posts: 1 New Member
    I would really like for Sims to complete actions quicker! It takes too long for them to do things, your sim can only do a few things a day. Which for me is unrealistic, and the creators were talking about how they want it to be more real for us. Yet the days feel too short because they take ages to complete actions. :/
    edited November 2017
    Sims don't automatically change outfits when they stop jogging, when you want to interact with another Sim.
  • JayGloverJayGlover Posts: 60 Member
    I personally think:

University & Supernatural should be merged - Sims now get to study magic at a school, placed in a “house” or “team” and they do activities etc. “The Sims 4: Supernatural University” or something more exciting.

+

The Sims 3 Showtime & The Sims Superstar were one of my favourites from the previous versions so we need “The Sims 4: Findin’ Fame”

Just like Superstar, your sims have a level of fame (stars) and you get invited to different events, papped by Paparazzi, in magazines etc. The more stars you have, the more famous & wanted you are.

You can join 4 choice of careers:

- Singer (sign to label, go on tour, perform etc)
    - Model (attend shoots, make a fragrance etc)
    - Actor/Actress (film in programmes/films)
    - Entrepreneur (get famous for being rich?)
  • Lochar67Lochar67 Posts: 69 Member
    > @WillKDavid said:
    > It would be nice if the doctor at the hospital would do something besides just stand at the analyzer. Like treat patients? And since when do children show up at a hospital without a parent?

This.... I recently started playing again and after watching the pet video of an animal clinic, I am not sure why this was never fixed. I have a receptionist that answers phones and that's it, a nurse that stands there all day, and doctor who checked a patient out once since I started this expansion but otherwise just plays with the machines.

For an orderly I am the ONLY one doing anything and annoying as heck. I almost wonder if they throw these packs out and don't mess with them anymore....
  • anonymous3kanonymous3k Posts: 23 Member
    I would like to suggest a stuff pack or free update for teens , Teens would like to be noticed too
  • ChrystalRubinChrystalRubin Posts: 46 Member
    I really wanna add on the "random traits function" even though I see you've listed it. It's one of the small things that would take away quite a bit of the frustration I have with the game. Plus it shouldn't cause extra stress on the performance demands, it's not that kind of a change. I would so love that! Also, anything that improves performance further would be awesome. Most the people who play Sims 4 can't afford class A computers. That said, it's LOADS better than Sims 3 for me. Sims 4 runs much smoother, and I love that.

Ooh, also; a way to save your geneology! Hate having 10 generations, and then losing it all because you get a bug and have to reinstall + start over! And it ALWAYS happens. With playing the Sims comes the guarantee that you'll have moments of loss and frustration. Most dedicated Sims players have accepted our fate by now. I don't mind losing stuff due to bugs, but I so with there was a way to save your gene-map/family tree so that you could have it when you reinstall and fix things.
  • marcmmmarcmm Posts: 6 New Member
    Create a style. If it's good enough for cats & dogs it's good enough for couches and beds.
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited November 2017
    How about fixing old game-breaker bugs before anything like the freezing school bug that so many Players have since the begining of this year incl. me.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• UffelUffel Posts: 1 New Member
    When will we finally get a patch which enables us to delete EA-objects from the CAS? :/ Most of them are really ugly and I would like to replace them with custom content.
  • reimyureimyu Posts: 1 New Member
    I love how we were able to change the default outfit of our sims' jobs and careers back in the Sims 3. It'd be awesome if the devs could do that again for the Sims 4. I hate it when the game randomly generates shoes that definitely doesn't match the sim's current career. That's why I prefer if I'm able to change the entire outfit to my liking instead. If we're able to assign outfits in the other categories, then why not for their careers as well.
    Is there no way at all for EA to open at least the neighborhoods? It doesn't have to be the entire world. For instance Willow Creek. each neighborhood consists of 4, 5 or 6 homes. Couldn't they be opened up to where Sims could just walk next door without a loading screen?
    like in sims 3 you were able to watch tv while laying in bed , I would like to see that in The Sims 4 too
    Is it possible if we could have the Sims 3 with all expansion pack for free on origin?
  • RobCarlos02RobCarlos02 Posts: 20 Member
    A Fashion Pack
  • MEP199MEP199 Posts: 46 Member
    I was playing sims 2 and remembered how amazing the electric guitar was, I really want that back so my sims can play some rock music for change o:)
  • HippooHippoo Posts: 3 New Member
    Can we pleeeeease get some more tattoos! and like leg sleeves would be awesome just saying but seriously we need some new ink options
    A family portrait option with cameras.
  • thekillergreecethekillergreece Posts: 14 New Member
    Add burglars, police cars to respond to burglary situations and fire trucks for any fire. Is that simple.
  • KifkifJobcimKifkifJobcim Posts: 2 New Member
    More names in CAS like in the sims 3 (I'm Dutch so maybe it is different in the English game), because it's like we have only 10 surnames en 15 names.. And yes please bulgars, the game is a bit boring without them.
  • brinadaniellebrinadanielle Posts: 96 Member
    JayGlover wrote: »
    I personally think:

University & Supernatural should be merged - Sims now get to study magic at a school, placed in a “house” or “team” and they do activities etc. “The Sims 4: Supernatural University” or something more exciting.

+

The Sims 3 Showtime & The Sims Superstar were one of my favourites from the previous versions so we need “The Sims 4: Findin’ Fame”

Just like Superstar, your sims have a level of fame (stars) and you get invited to different events, papped by Paparazzi, in magazines etc. The more stars you have, the more famous & wanted you are.

You can join 4 choice of careers:

- Singer (sign to label, go on tour, perform etc)
    - Model (attend shoots, make a fragrance etc)
    - Actor/Actress (film in programmes/films)
    - Entrepreneur (get famous for being rich?)

I can did the whole finding fame thing...I love Showtime in TS3 and the ability to go on tour and virtually visit other sim players worlds.
    A Fashion Pack

Good idea...I miss the designer aspiration in TS3 !
    I love the Sims franchise...so I am not picky, I would like to have University, Generations, more real life events...Supernatural...basically all the remaining features like TS3 that haven't been released. I have all the TS3 packs, but it's harder on my computer than TS4...WORLD ADVENTURES...that was jam lol. Any who...other things I miss about TS3 aren't easily fixable...like the way the map and travel worked, etc
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Sims 4 superstar expansion pack will be awsome!!!