Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Cats and Dogs! (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Poohmom437Poohmom437 Posts: 68 Member
    what % cat person and what % dog person are you
    You Got: 30% cat person and 70% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I do love dogs a bit more than cats! I have two Havanese and one Havapoo. Currently living with a Schnauzer baby who has way too much energy and loves to play!! My daughter has a big, goofy mixed wire haired dog who also loves attention. My evenings go to the dogs!
  • Suzuki123Suzuki123 Posts: 3 New Member
    You Got: 65% cat person and 35% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.

I own a cat named Molly and two gerbils. I was hoping that there would be small pets in the new expansion but it still looks really interesting :blush:
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    I dont think i entered for this one already, so heres mine!

You Got: 56% cat person and 44% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each

We have 3 cats, Sutter, Sadie, and Hobbes. Sutter is the only social cat. The other two run away and only interact with my Father in Law.
    We also have a dog, Buddy. He's a pretty Blue Heeled mix and is kind of an obnoxious barker, but he's a good boy, and he loves playing with my son.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Giveaway has ended. Winners will be announced on Monday. :)

Congrats to whomever wins! Thanks so much @simgirl1010!!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    Giveaway has ended. Winners will be announced on Monday. :)

cool cant wait yo !! early congratz ta all winners
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    Future congrats to the winners of the giveaway! Thank you for hosting this, I can't wait to see who will be selected on Monday :3
    Sig.png

• AmaroniAmaroni Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got: 43% cat person and 57% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,842 Member
    Winners are @LemDoodle and @LosaruTaiyo.
    Congrats to you both. :)

Please send me a friend request on Origin. Origin ID is simgirl1010.

Thanks to all who entered and keep an eye out for my Laundry Stuff Pack Giveaway.

You can view the requirements for the Stuff Pack Giveaway on my profile page.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/profile/simgirl1010
  • SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    Congrats to the winners!
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Congrats!!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Congrats winners!!
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Winners are @LemDoodle and @LosaruTaiyo.
    Congrats to you both. :)

Please send me a friend request on Origin. Origin ID is simgirl1010.

Thanks to all who entered and keep an eye out for my Laundry Stuff Pack Giveaway.

You can view the requirements for the Stuff Pack Giveaway on my profile page.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/profile/simgirl1010
    !!! Oh my gosh?? Wow! Thank you so much for this opportunity I can't even believe it! And congrats to LosaruTaiyo as well!

I've sent you a friend request on Origin -- I am elemmele over there (just for clarification)!

And good luck to any entering future giveaways!!

goes and takes several seats
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    *Goes wide-eyed* Holy plum I wasn't expecting that.

I'll send you the friend request once I'm off work @simgirl1010
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,842 Member
    @LemDoodle got your friend request. Unfortunately Origin won't allow me to gift a pre-order so we'll have to wait until it releases at midnight Thursday. :)
  • anomalyanomaly Posts: 147 Member
    edited November 2017
    Congratulations to the winners <3 Hope you have an amazing time playing the new EP!
    high functioning sociopath
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Congrats both of you!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    @LemDoodle got your friend request. Unfortunately Origin won't allow me to gift a pre-order so we'll have to wait until it releases at midnight Thursday. :)
    @simgirl1010 Okay, thank you for letting me know! I've never used the gifting feature on Origin before, so I'll keep my eyes peeled! Thanks again so much ;u;
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Congrats :)
  • MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    Congrats guys! <3
    Sig.png

• SimiellaSimiella Posts: 36 Member
    Congrats to you who won! :blush:
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited November 2017
    Congrats to the winners :smiley: And thanks for hosting this giveaway @simgirl1010 !
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Congrats! :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • AshrellAshrell Posts: 5 New Member
    Congrats guys ! :)
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    Congrats to the winners! :p and thank you simgirl for doing this giveaway!
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    Congrats to the winners!
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg