Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Simgurus read this

Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims (2000)
Can you open your eyes, and see that the game is not only sold in California? You say that we're in 2017 so anybody still don't have any doghouses, but if you see in the whole world many people still have doghouses. Anyway, I don't open this thread to talk about doghouses cause I still have another one for this. Here, I want to say what I think about you. The Sims is a game to tell our stories and not your stories. For the next EP's please give us first the base things & after weird contents. I know that you want to laugh & that you're funny, but seriously we don't all have the same crazy mind as you. I want TS4 better & it could be, but why do all for it not happen? It's not because TS4 made default at the beginning that TS4 have to continue like that. I know TS4 has many things who won't & can't be fixed, but it's not an excuse to have wrong priorities. Think a little bit about your clients please, it's like you go to buy something but you're not really right with this. For example you want a TV & there's only 3 channels but it's the only TV that you want, so you're stuck with something that you don't really happy with. It's like that a lot of players feel with TS4... Ask you what players really want. I'm sure if you did a vote if people prefer roomba than doghouses, the most of the players would choose doghouses. If you don't know something ask us, but please don't do just like you want. I still have a lot of things to say, but my English is not enough good to be able to express myself correctly. Thank's if you read this & please don't do again & again the same mistake. Please listen us, cause the people who like TS4 knows that he could be better, you just have to have the right priorities. Thank's for reading. :)
Lu4ERme.gif

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited November 2017
    First off your in the wrong section for TS4. This is for TS1

I don't play pets so I did not even realize we had dog houses in previous games. If we had doghouses before, EA does not see them as cruel. I think Grant was joking though some may feel it was not funny. Too many people are taking this the wrong way. EA did give an apology for the doghouse remark on twitter. From what I have seen you are getting new animations that have not been in previous games. Animations cost money to produce. I'm sure they are given a budget for each thing they create in the game. For one you are getting doggie doors which has never been in previous games. Toddlers can go through the doggie doors.

If doghouses mean that much to you, I suggest posting in sims 4 feedback section of this forum and ask that a doghouse be added to the game rather than everyone yelling in the forum about it

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited November 2017
    @phoebebebe13 I didn't notice I was into the wrong section. And doghouses was an example I already said I don't want that we talk about this in this thread.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • BambooramBambooram Posts: 222 Member
    Even though i've pre-ordered i do agree that this game seems really weak.
    Yes it might be difficult and expensive to create a new EP, but tbh it's not my problem that their budget is too small for them to make a proper game - and i don't blame THEM... i blame EA or who ever handles their budget.

I'm upset that pets are pretty much just like babies with more interactions. I won't forgive that their portrait isn't clickable so we can see their relationship pannel, family tree and perhaps inventory and skills. Smh.
    HV83B28.png
    @jordan061102 so many people were going on about the doghouse , many threads got deleted. i'm sorry if I misunderstood your post and you did state English is not your first language. You do mention the doghouse a few times

If there is stuff you want added to the game use the feedback section to ask for things. If you have bugs there is a bug section or a tech section you can post for game help. If these sections can't help you fix your game, SimGuruNick is taking save files from people and is trying very hard to fix this game.
    edited November 2017
    Bambooram wrote: »
    Yes it might be difficult and expensive to create a new EP, but tbh it's not my problem that their budget is too small for them to make a proper game - and i don't blame THEM... i blame EA or who ever handles their budget.

I'm upset that pets are pretty much just like babies with more interactions. I won't forgive that their portrait isn't clickable so we can see their relationship pannel, family tree and perhaps inventory and skills. Smh.

Why pre-order or buy something if it's not to your liking? You have a choice. I'm not buying pets because I don't like pets in my games. I won't spend my money on something I won't use or is not to my liking.

Your getting new animations that have not been in previous games. Animation takes time to create. Every animation they add costs money. The game not only has a budget like every other game but it also has a time limit in which to get the game content out. Would you rather they take another 2 years to add everything YOU want in the EP. I'm sure the EP would cost you allot more then if they added everything YOU wanted. Time is money

Complaining about it is not going to change this ep. It is set in stone and being released in 7 days.

If there are things you want that are not included try asking for them in feedback section.
  • BambooramBambooram Posts: 222 Member

Why pre-order or buy something if it's not to your liking? You have a choice. I'm not buying pets because I don't like pets in my games. I won't spend my money on something I won't use or is not to my liking.

Your getting new animations that have not been in previous games. Animation takes time to create. Every animation they add costs money. The game not only has a budget like every other game but it also has a time limit in which to get the game content out. Would you rather they take another 2 years to add everything YOU want in the EP. I'm sure the EP would cost you allot more then if they added everything YOU wanted. Time is money

Complaining about it is not going to change this ep. It is set in stone and being released in 7 days.

If there are things you want that are not included try asking for them in feedback section.

it's funny there's always someone who has to tell people "don't like it don't buy". I didn't say that i disliked the game - yes i did say it wasn't a "proper game"... thinking on that it might've been too harshly put, but english isn't my first language and i can't come up with a better word. I'm very much looking forward to playing this game, despite feeling like they went a direction a lot of people didn't want them to - not saying that lot includes you, but i've seen plenty of examples on this forum.
    And yes, as a matter of fact i'd rather wait. Good things come to those who wait.
    I'm stating my personal opinion and i know they can't change it and i know i can't have it my way.

As i mentioned.... i blame ea for their budget, since i keep hearing people mention that their budget isn't big enough.

I feel like they're starting to go down a path where they repeat mistakes, like not including family trees right away, which they hadn't when TS4 first came out.

i don't feel a need to start a thread in feedback before i've played the game. I'm simply answering a thread.
    HV83B28.png
    edited November 2017

it's funny there's always someone who has to tell people "don't like it don't buy". I didn't say that i disliked the game - yes i did say it wasn't a "proper game"... thinking on that it might've been too harshly put, but english isn't my first language and i can't come up with a better word. I'm very much looking forward to playing this game, despite feeling like they went a direction a lot of people didn't want them to - not saying that lot includes you, but i've seen plenty of examples on this forum.
    And yes, as a matter of fact i'd rather wait. Good things come to those who wait.
    I'm stating my personal opinion and i know they can't change it and i know i can't have it my way.

As i mentioned.... i blame ea for their budget, since i keep hearing people mention that their budget isn't big enough.

I feel like they're starting to go down a path where they repeat mistakes, like not including family trees right away, which they hadn't when TS4 first came out.

i don't feel a need to start a thread in feedback before i've played the game. I'm simply answering a thread.

Here is the deal with the budget. No one knows what that budget is. Think about it this way.

Your playing your game. How many hours you may spend just creating a sim . How many hours you may take to create a house. When they create animations for this game it takes years. Just for example. They started working on TS4 while they were still working on TS3. They started working on pets probably a few years ago. I hear it took two years to create the sims 3 pets.

The way I understand it the sims 2 and 3 were created on the same programing so to speak. they could take animations from the sims 2 and use them in the sims 3. the sims 4 is programmed completely differently than previous games and they are using a different program to create it. They have added many new animations that have never been in previous sims games. With pets they would have to create all new animations.

If there is something you would like to see in the game, try the feedback section and ask for what you want and they may add it if enough people request a feature you want to see added.
  • NoDogHouse4uNoDogHouse4u Posts: 2 New Member
    They should have added dog houses, they were in the other 3 previous iterations.