Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• dancethetidedancethetide Posts: 105 Member
    Hi henlo ello sul sul!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Bonjour :p
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

How are you? :smile:
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm working on a gif for my signature. Excited to see how it turns out :3
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Oo! I bet it'll turn out wonderful!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    It's rainy today.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    It's rainy today.

Same thing over here.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I changed my avi

nani wrote: »
    I changed my avi

Cool.

I Was almost done animating the gif i was making, when i realized i had a better idea for a gif. So i'm starting over.
    (also expect a little animation with my fursonas Dina and Lynzie soon. Had a random idea :#)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Thank you everyone who built a house ! I'm still decorating Mantiras house but it's taking forever cos i'm so hecking picky :sob:
    Kelebek wrote: »
    Thank you everyone who built a house ! I'm still decorating Mantiras house but it's taking forever cos i'm so hecking picky :sob:

did you liked my house ? i was builting it for Mantira but i guess you chose someone else's house

did you liked my house ? i was builting it for Mantira but i guess you chose someone else's house
    Wait a minute :O You like Kellin and Vic too? QuQ <3
    I do xD i'm a huge fan of them !

.o. New friend <3
    .o. New friend <3

we obviously seems to have some things in common ^^

@Nani I'm still going to use your house in game, just not as Mantiras because someone already made a house. I actually have a couple in mind who can use this space, because honestly the build is spectacular! I love the unique roofing, I have never seen anything like it, and the spacing is perfect <3

Like I said earlier, I am putting every house someone makes to use. My Newcrest is empty!
    @Nani I'm still going to use your house in game, just not as Mantiras because someone already made a house. I actually have a couple in mind who can use this space, because honestly the build is spectacular! I love the unique roofing, I have never seen anything like it, and the spacing is perfect <3

Like I said earlier, I am putting every house someone makes to use. My Newcrest is empty!

Your avatar is gorgeous <3
    @Kelebek aww i'm happy you like it !
    i was thinking "enough space to not feel trapped but not too much that you don't know what to make of it"
    so i went for somewhere in the middle .

@dancethetide Aw! Thank you beautiful plumbob <3
    @nani I like open spaces because you can rearrange things to your liking. I dig it!

@LyricSimsz15 @mintycupcake Also thank you both for the houses. I've added them both as well, I freaking love them and can't wait to fill it with ppl.I added your townhouse and I want to create a dorm situation. You guys are amazing!

I do think that's everyone who sent a house, right?
    dancethetide Aw! Thank you beautiful plumbob <3
    nani I like open spaces because you can rearrange things to your liking. I dig it!

LyricSimsz15 mintycupcake Also thank you both for the houses. I've added them both as well, I freaking love them and can't wait to fill it with ppl.I added your townhouse and I want to create a dorm situation. You guys are amazing!

I'm glad you liked the townhouse! I'm filling it with my own furniture and sims as well haha.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited November 2017

And Dekay, but I'm pretty sure you already got her's.

@nani is having a single bedroom house have 1.5 baths a common thing in France?

Are Kellin and Vic more band dudes?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I'm gonna use yours to create a huge backyard.

And yeah I did get Dekays, that's the house I am using for Mantira.

Also every time I hear this song, I get to close to slamming my head into the wall from bobbing way too hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6-TItCazo

@nani is having a single bedroom house have 1.5 baths a common thing in France?

Kellin is part of Sleeping With Sirens and Vic is part of Pierce The Veil, both bands that I like a lot :)

A single bedroom house with 1.5 baths you say ?
    I wouldn't know, I always lived in big house due to the number of siblings I have. We never been common here :D

edited November 2017

Awesome! You should post pics when you're all done.

nani is having a single bedroom house have 1.5 baths a common thing in France?

Kellin is part of Sleeping With Sirens and Vic is part of Pierce The Veil, both bands that I like a lot :)

Ha! I knew it! :p
    A single bedroom house with 1.5 baths you say ? I wouldn't know, I always lived in big house due to the number of siblings I have. We never been common here :D

Aw, I'm envious. I have such a small family. I was just wondering, since the house you designed has a master bath and powder room. I was going to say I've never seen one like that in the US, then it occurred to me I've actually never seen a house with only one bedroom, let alone one with 1.5 baths. Just apartments. So what do I know?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Awesome! You should post pics when you're all done.

nani is having a single bedroom house have 1.5 baths a common thing in France?

Ha! I knew it! :p
    A single bedroom house with 1.5 baths you say ? I wouldn't know, I always lived in big house due to the number of siblings I have. We never been common here :D

Aw, I'm envious. I have such a small family. I was just wondering, since the house you designed has a master bath and powder room. I was going to say I've never seen one like that in the US, then it occurred to me I've actually never seen a house with only one bedroom, let alone one with 1.5 baths. Just apartments. So what do I know?

Bath and powder ? The house I posted here isn't the house i typically build, I rarely ever make a house with only one bedroom, but it was to suit Kelebek demands of a small house with one bedroom and not too much space.

If you talk about the small bathroom in the bedroom it's called a parental suit here. It is usually smaller than a regular bathroom but bigger than the one I've made.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top