Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can Someone Tell me Why I Should Keep Playing Sims 4?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    AiiSandra wrote: »
    One word: PETS!

Yup, sadly lots of people have been hating on this EP, an EP that isn't even out yet... sigh
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member

You mean just cats or dogs. I still will be missing our pet BIRDS in my simself household.
  • Options
    AiiSandraAiiSandra Posts: 47 Member

You mean just cats or dogs. I still will be missing our pet BIRDS in my simself household.

I just usually play with the dogs (huuuge dog person!!!). So cats and dogs are plenty to keep me interested! Honestly can’t wait! :smiley:
  • Options
    ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member

I just usually play with the dogs (huuuge dog person!!!). So cats and dogs are plenty to keep me interested! Honestly can’t wait! :smiley:

I raise exotic birds etc but I must admit I don't usually play with the birds in the other Sims games, I just mainly play with the Cats, Dogs, and Horsies.
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    Honestly, I don't "play" much anymore. My laptop is part of the reason; I have a lot of CC plus every pack and it's struggling to handle all of it. However, I use the sims as a way to illustrate stories. Lots of people write simlit; I just write mine "story-driven." My sims are basically just puppets that get posed to fit the story. haha
  • Options
    Fresher2070Fresher2070 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @ChristianSimFan said:
    > AiiSandra wrote: »
    >
    > One word: PETS!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yup, sadly lots of people have been hating on this EP, an EP that isn't even out yet... sigh

Admitedly, I hated on it a little when I first heard about it. (I'm still holding out for something like a University or something of the sorts). But at this point, 'I just need a little extra seasoning to enhance the flavor' lol.
  • Options
    HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    > @ChristianSimFan said:
    > AiiSandra wrote: »
    >
    > One word: PETS!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yup, sadly lots of people have been hating on this EP, an EP that isn't even out yet... sigh

Admitedly, I hated on it a little when I first heard about it. (I'm still holding out for something like a University or something of the sorts). But at this point, 'I just need a little extra seasoning to enhance the flavor' lol.

We all knew a pets expansion was coming and now it's finally out of the way.
    The game is approaching the realistic dlcs then the sims 3 supernatural themes which I love the life states.
    Now years later only like 5 life states with 1 of them being temporary....smh
    tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif
  • Options
    minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member
    @JoieWilder said:
    Honestly, I don't "play" much anymore. My laptop is part of the reason; I have a lot of CC plus every pack and it's struggling to handle all of it. However, I use the sims as a way to illustrate stories. Lots of people write simlit; I just write mine "story-driven." My sims are basically just puppets that get posed to fit the story. haha

I had the same problem with the CCs. I switched to Maxis Match CCs, and paid attention to polycounts. Also I reduced the number of CC I used on NPCs. it helped a lot. But I have barely 1000 CCs now, that also help lol.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I've been struggling with TS4 lately, but I have with TS3 too. It's really hard for me to settle on a household and I only become attached once gen 2 is born. Even then, I've never ever made it to gen 4, and I've only played 1 sim from birth to death.