Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited October 2017
    *grins* And I can't wait to share. Just got them on their lot. I chose the 50x50 lot. Big family maybe? Or just a big home. Or a little home in a forest? Who knows. But here is the heir and their mate. :smiley:

Kenza (mate)
    01.jpg

(Heir) ALEXANDER! :smiley:
    10-30-17_9-26-31_PM.png?width=749&height=423

• OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Rawla - Hooray it's Alexander! Kenza makes some good looking babies just ask @debjameswhite :wink: I am anxious to see their new home as well! I am currently building right now myself.

@debjameswhite - Woohoo! I am even more excited now for the new expansion! I think I've mentioned it before but I plan to make my simself and my husband as founders.
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Rawla as I was scrolling and I saw Alexander I thought ooo him...then I saw Summer and I became torn. Sounds like you like Alexander though :)

@OJenn The twins are so cute as kids. Did Iker win heir though? Seems like he did!
    Hmmmmmm...I'm torn. @Heckstress17 and I made some lovely sims to use as our founders for the next neighborhood...but I almost want to give Lawrence and Mira a chance because I really did love them together and they would make great founders. Hmmmm decisions!
    Hmmmmmm...I'm torn. @Heckstress17 and I made some lovely sims to use as our founders for the next neighborhood...but I almost want to give Lawrence and Mira a chance because I really did love them together and they would make great founders. Hmmmm decisions!

Maybe you two could take the new founders to the new world? I hope she is getting it but I haven't heard from her. My simself was suppose to be for Windenburg and that is why I am using her for the new world.
    edited October 2017
    @debjameswhite - I liked Alexander and Summer, same as @OJenn but I chose between them based upon the mate I liked more. Kenza won. As for who you could make for founder for the new hood, I haven't even thought that far. Go with whomever you would have fun with the most.

As for @Heckstress17, I have not heard from them since the hurricane and I am VERY worried. Does anyone know how they are doing?

Edit to add:

Kenza is pregnant. With FOUR boys. lol
    ooops before you went to bed @OJenn (I totally should be in bed too!!) I had wanted to ask you something! I noticed for generation 2 it says "marry a townie". Are we allowed to populate our townies or does the one they marry have to be auto generated? I was planning to make an entirely new save but put a favorite family from each in the towns. Like if I put David and Rayann and a couple of their kids in Willow Creek could my heir marry one of their kids? Or if I brought in my favorite sims that you made, do they count as townies? I'm so excited now...11 days and counting!
    ooops before you went to bed @OJenn (I totally should be in bed too!!) I had wanted to ask you something! I noticed for generation 2 it says "marry a townie". Are we allowed to populate our townies or does the one they marry have to be auto generated? I was planning to make an entirely new save but put a favorite family from each in the towns. Like if I put David and Rayann and a couple of their kids in Willow Creek could my heir marry one of their kids? Or if I brought in my favorite sims that you made, do they count as townies? I'm so excited now...11 days and counting!

That is an excellent question that I would like to know too. Thanks for asking. I hadn't thought that far ahead yet.

Kenza gave birth. I aged the FOUR boys up to toddlers. They are adorable.
    Their names are: Benzado, Benjamin, Benkaen, Benadun
    10-30-17_11-59-22_PM.png?width=749&height=423

10-31-17_12-08-36_AM.png?width=400&height=226
    10-31-17_12-09-19_AM.png?width=400&height=226
    10-31-17_12-10-41_AM.png?width=400&height=226
    10-31-17_12-11-30_AM.png?width=400&height=226
    edited October 2017

I was thinking of having our sims marry a townie that shipped with the game. So ones that EA madeI specifically for that town. But now I'm second guessing that because I don't know if there will be single townies in the new world.

@Rawla - Benjamin is my favorite So far because of his eye and skin combination. A

And @Heckstress17 is fine I chatted with her a bit on Tumblr and she is hoping to come back when pets is out.
    @OJenn - I'm so thankful that you told me about @Heckstress17 being okay. I won't worry anymore. So relieved. <3

Already picking out favorites at toddler stage? hehe I love them. Green eyes, blue eyes. Blond, black hair. Skin shades. Its great. :smiley:
    As for single Sims, I believe the crazy catlady there might be single. lol
    edited October 2017
    @Rawla - I can't help it little Benjamin is too cute! :lol:

Oh Katerina (I think that is her name)? And I think they are doing another live stream this Thursday so hopefully, they will show off some of the townies. Right now I am searching the gallery for some sims while getting rid of cc and making a new cc folder for this new save with Brindleton Bay. I don't know if I showed you but I caught a picture of the world while watching some videos and there are 16 lots! I am excited to learn more about the lot near the lighthouse.

290c45f0de.jpg

Post edited by OJenn on
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    I'm definitely jumping right into Brindleton Bay when it comes out! This pack is literally perfect for me--German Shepherds, plaid shirts, and a little coastal town that reminds me so much of Washington (my dream place to live)?? Take my money!! I've actually been pretending that the Windenburg island is one of the San Juan Islands just to hold me over...here are some of my fav shots from my simself save:
    10-21-17_10-30-19c2a0am.png

10-22-17_5-20-16c2a0pm.png

10-22-17_5-29-05c2a0pm.png

I'm so glad everyone else is moving to Brindleton Bay too--this is gonna be so much fun! I think I'm going to use my simself's daughter as one of my starting sims. :smiley: I mean, just look at this adorable nugget:
    10-21-17_10-35-34c2a0pm1.png
    And @OJenn I'm so glad you went with Iker!! He's my fav <3
    @JordanNicoleJJ - Yay! I am so glad you are on board! I think this will be the fresh start we all need to get back into the swing of things. And like @debjameswhite said it will still be new to us so it will be kind of nice to start together. There is so much to explore from what I have seen in the videos and I can't wait. Aww your simself's daughter is adorable! What is her name?
    @OJenn Yeah I think the fresh start is what I need--and winter break is coming up, so I'll have plenty of time to play! Her name's Sawyer. It's a family name and the name my parents wanted to use if they had a second child (but they didn't, so it's mine now :naughty: ). Plus, I only want one kid irl, and it works for a boy or a girl.
  • SimsRMyLifeSimsRMyLife Posts: 39 Member
    this looks like a super fun challenge. I'm enjoying everyones results!
    @SimsRMyLife - It is awesome fun. Welcome!! :smiley:

@JordanNicoleJJ - I used to live in Washington. Its a very beautiful place to live. I LOVE your screenshots.

@OJenn @debjameswhite @JordanNicoleJJ --- I can't wait to begin!! Oh and OJenn, I like him too. I kept their hair styles from aging up. Benjamin's was the only one that was different. He might be my Charmer. I can't remember.
    My house for Oasis 2nd generation. Lot size 50x50

Front
    10-31-17_1-41-18_PM.png?width=749&height=423

Front Corner-Side
    10-31-17_1-41-47_PM.png?width=749&height=423

Back Corner-Side
    10-31-17_1-42-07_PM.png?width=749&height=423

Floorplan
    10-31-17_1-43-19_PM.png?width=749&height=423

Basement
    10-31-17_1-47-15_PM.png?width=749&height=423
    edited October 2017
    Here are the quadruplet boys as teenagers. Their hairstyles I did not alter.

Benzado (black)
    Hot-Headed, Music Lover
    Body Builder
    10-31-17_2-16-26_PM.png?width=400&height=226

Benjamin (blue)
    Insane, Self-Assured
    Soulmate
    10-31-17_2-17-22_PM.png?width=400&height=226

Benkaen (tan)
    Loner, Perfectionist
    Serial Romantic
    10-31-17_2-18-48_PM.png?width=400&height=226

Benadun (red)
    Geek, Goofball
    Super Parent
    10-31-17_2-19-43_PM.png?width=400&height=226

edited October 2017
    I went crazy with this 3rd generation. Kenza and Alexander has 4 more, a total of eight kids. Since I'll be playing the new world when it comes out, I've been going silly with aging up, just to see the genetics at play. The youngest four are teens now too. Three boys and a girl. Colt, Cave, Cage, and Crystal are their names. Not sure which of the eight I'll choose as heir yet.

Colt
    Genius, Hates Children
    Musical Genius
    10-31-17_3-25-36_PM.png?width=400&height=226

Cave
    Active, Bookworm
    Mansion Baron
    10-31-17_3-23-35_PM.png?width=400&height=226

Cage
    Neat, Loves Outdoors
    Angling Ace
    10-31-17_3-21-58_PM.png?width=400&height=226

Crystal
    Loves Outdoors, Good
    Successful Lineage
    10-31-17_3-20-02_PM.png?width=400&height=226

edited October 2017
    Final two from 3rd generation.

Twin girls

Dayzi
    Slob, Materialistic
    Renaissance Sim
    10-31-17_3-56-13_PM.png?width=400&height=226

Dayna
    Evil, Romantic
    Public Enemy
    10-31-17_3-54-22_PM.png?width=400&height=226

Edit: I'll decide the heir in the next few minutes.
    FYI, You can see Kenza and Alexander (parents) at the top of this page.
    edited October 2017
    A series of trials with my five favorites, has determined the winner (heir) of this generation. And I think @OJenn will be very pleased because.... Its Benjamin! He gets to age up now and gain his final trait, move out and begin the next chapter in their lineage.

Benjamin
    Insane, Self-Assured
    Soulmate
    Rawla wrote: »
    A series of trials with my five favorites, has determined the winner (heir) of this generation. And I think @OJenn will be very pleased because.... Its Benjamin! He gets to age up now and gain his final trait, move out and begin the next chapter in their lineage.

Benjamin
    Insane, Self-Assured
    Soulmate

Yay! I am so glad Benjamin won! A nice alternative would have been Cave for sure. Speaking of Cave, can I have him as a mate for the new world?
    this looks like a super fun challenge. I'm enjoying everyones results!

It is a super fun challenge, my favorite part is seeing how genetics turn out with us all having the same mates.
    OJenn wrote: »

Yay! I am so glad Benjamin won! A nice alternative would have been Cave for sure. Speaking of Cave, can I have him as a mate for the new world?

Of course! I'll upload him now. :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top