Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• EerietteEeriette Posts: 34 Member
    Yay. Have January 2012 compilation free!! Yay. Haha. Only items I needed were the magic ones. X3
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,062 Member
    Current Deal

749 ) Linen Leafs Shirt / 34 / 68 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Beach Bummin'
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

750 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 560 / 1029 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 550, # 695)

751 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 1540 / 2800 / 45% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 454, # 395, # 436)

752 ) Provence / 343 / 693 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 152, # 933, # 610)

753 ) Regal Living Dining Room Set / 185 / 244 / 24% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 258)

754 ) Haiku of the Lotus / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 616)

755 ) Cloud 9 Counters / 27 / 50 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

756 ) Hacienda Luxury / 542 / 941 / 42% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 195, # 434)

757 ) Little Trees / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Living; June 2011 Compilation

This is a one-hour deal
    758 ) Happily Ever After- Market Square Outfit / 14 / 31 / 55% / 1 hour
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

759 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 378 / 1337 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 628, # 354)

760 ) You Spin My Time / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 265, # 500)

761 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 24 / 55 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 107)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • EnvyfanEnvyfan Posts: 142 Member
    hi, sorry to bug. i remember someone posting a link to the sims store, something about a bonus when you buy points? i think it was a recommendation thing.
    i havn't bought any yet and i was wondering if anyone had a link.
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited October 2017
    Envyfan wrote: »
    hi, sorry to bug. i remember someone posting a link to the sims store, something about a bonus when you buy points? i think it was a recommendation thing.
    i havn't bought any yet and i was wondering if anyone had a link.

@Envyfan Sure!
    store.thesims3.com/ref.html?persona=Lexers615
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    @Lexers615 yes! that's it, thank you!!
    edited October 2017
    @Envyfan It will be mutually beneficial! :)

Did you use it?
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    @Lexers615 not yet, i probably will soon. i just like to make sure i have everything in order before i buy stuff.
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited October 2017
    Happy Halloween, everyone!

happy-halloween-2014-colorful-pumpkins-facebook-timeline-cover-picture.jpg

I'm off to have my hair & makeup done for the wedding in a few minutes~ I barely slept, so it's gonna be a looooooong (albeit fun) day! But I get to carry pretty flowers... and a dagger (because a wedding just isn't complete without pointy implements of awesomeness for the bridal party, amirite?).

I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow afternoon, then it's back to my regularly scheduled aka nonexistent social life, since NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. Woo!

Hope everyone has a great day! And, if you're taking little ones trick-or-treating, have fun and be safe!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    Envyfan wrote: »
    @Lexers615 not yet, i probably will soon. i just like to make sure i have everything in order before i buy stuff.

"Better safe than sorry", they say... ;)

At one point you'll have to select your reward out of two possibilities. forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/456640/free-items-from-the-sims-3-store-24th-july-2014/p1 Section #13. The links however seem to be broken. From what I've been told, the first of them adds some college sport themed clothing while the second adds luxurious clothing and hairstyles.
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    Current Deal

761 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 24 / 55 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 107)

Upcoming Deals

762 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 543 / 1535 / 65% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 506 but less than # 430)

Note: This item is from a set that is not eligible for CYS discount. Do not buy if you plan on buying the set.
    763 ) Show Stopping Style- Futuristic Gleeves Jacket / 19 / 45 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

764 ) Fairyfly / 23 / 50 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation; No Tricks, Just Treats Costume Compilation

765 ) Halter with Beads / 36 / 75 / 52% / 2 hours

766 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Sink / 32 / 40 / 20% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

767 ) Shoji Screen Curtain / 48 / 89 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation

768 ) Spa Necessities / 7 / 27 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

769 ) Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain / 230 / 545 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 337, but less than # 902)

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    770 ) Olympian Physique / 560 / 1000 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, # 331, # 559 # 924) (Deals 331, 559 and 924 are same price)

771 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 855 / 1900 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 580, # 172)

772 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 802 / 1573 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, but less than # 596)

773 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 240 / 545 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 573, # 214)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    It is so wonderful to have people unlurking and to have others letting us know how their stalking of the DD is going.

I agree that if the ads were working, the store would be more active again.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited November 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    It is so wonderful to have people unlurking and to have others letting us know how their stalking of the DD is going.

I agree that if the ads were working, the store would be more active again.

Yep, I have given up on deal stalking until the ads come back. I have almost everything I really want from the store anyway, thankfully.

But I still appreciate all the hard work put in by you and the other people in this thread. THANK YOU!!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    Current Deal

773 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 240 / 545 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 573, # 214)

Upcoming Deals

774 ) Vineyard Vittles Dining Table / 36 / 99 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation; Villa Paraíso

775 ) Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit / 330 / 600 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 521, # 483)

776 ) Hogan's Hat / 58 / 100 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

777 ) Bayside Laundry / 195 / 299 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loads of Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 539)

778 ) Everyday - Cool Summer Nights / 420 / 1386 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 76, # 847)

779 ) Barbeque Grill Chest / 26 / 81 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Nautical Living
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 223)

780 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 248 / 495 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 463, # 309, but less than # 679)

781 ) SCORE Television / 42 / 99 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: It’s Game Time!; Man Cave Compilation

782 ) Estate Fence / 13 / 17 / 24% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

783 ) Rebel Just Because / 480 / 800 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 874, # 269)

784 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 728 / 1953 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 345 but less than # 561)

785 ) The Sims Classic- Not Really Antlers Display / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

• JennyferLxJennyferLx Posts: 87 Member
    edited November 2017
    Had to check but as of deal #750 I have now got everything from the Daily Deals list :smile:

Another check and I only have 8 sets that I will be working on through MMAO, 3 worlds and 1 venue, to eventually own the store.

The end is in sight :smiley:

This thread has been invaluable. So thank you to anyone & everyone that made it awesome!
    Post edited by JennyferLx on
    <3
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 200 Member
    i missed the sale on the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery /

i really wanted that set for my baking sims. the day i dont log on to see deals, it goes on sale, kicking myself now, need to buy more sim points.

Do items go on sale again?
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I would not be surprised if they "purposefully" removed the ads because the companies stopped paying for them, and to get us to start buying points again.

It stinks for us, but Sims 3 is not their main focus any more.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    Current Deal

785 ) The Sims Classic- Not Really Antlers Display / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

Upcoming Deals

786 ) Oktoberfest Celebration / 230 / 480 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 175)

787 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 9)

788 ) Bon Vivant Buffet / 45 / 58 / 22% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

789 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Self Reflection Wall Mirror / 19 / 89 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

790 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 234 / 891 / 74% / 2 hours
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 471, # 835)

791 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Fiesta Time Clock / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

792 ) Dreams of India / 512 / 1550 / 67% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 106, # 161)

793 ) Elegant Cap Sleeves / 29 / 30 / 3% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Attire; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

794 ) Dojo Double Bed / 43 / 100 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Imperial Bedroom Zen; November 2011 Compilation; World Inspiration Compilation

795 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 170 / 542 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 849, but less than # 376, # 529)

796 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 130 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 460 but same as # 474)

797 ) Street Couture / 532 / 725 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 34, # 967, # 439)

• Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    i missed the sale on the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery /

i really wanted that set for my baking sims. the day i dont log on to see deals, it goes on sale, kicking myself now, need to buy more sim points.

Do items go on sale again?

The Daily Deals are on a (so far) permanent rotation. The Deliciously Indulgent Bakery will be available again on December 3 for 1083 SP. However, that will not be at its lowest price. If you can wait until January 22, 2018, it will only be 855 SP. A savings of 55%.

All of this information is available on the Daily Deal Spreadsheet, which can be downloaded from a link on the first page of this thread. There are also directions there on how to get started using the spreadsheet. It can be a bit overwhelming, but we are all willing to answer any questions you have. Once you learn to use it, it can reduce your stress, and your costs, immensely. You can plan your purchases even more wisely when you are looking months in advance instead of just 24 hours. And it is SO important to be aware of those lowest price days.

That being said, I love my bakery set. As anyone will tell you. I've already built one custom bakery and plan to build more. There are actually two versions. I made one without the premium content at someone's request. Take a look over at my build thread if you want. The link is in my siggy. There are also game tips there on using the Baker's Station once you do pick it up.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    edited November 2017
    I'm always happy to see people getting good deals. :)

The Halloween wedding I was in went awesomely, as did my followup with the surgeon~ he says everything looks fine and that I'm safe to resume physiotherapy for now. I don't have to see him until the new year, and appointments being further apart is generally a good thing... I think.

My last 2 sets are coming up on the 12th and the 19th, then I will own the store! Weeeelll except that hibiscus trio, but it's not a priority.

I logged into TS3 for the first time in a while last night, since I decided to create the families I made up for my NaNoWriMo novel. You can find me here, so feel free to add me as a buddy if you're writing this month as well. :)

I won't be surprised if the ads never come back. I have a feeling that EA is just giving us lip service because, well, it's EA.

Hugs to all!

-von
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

Current Deal

797 ) Street Couture / 532 / 725 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 34, # 967, # 439)

Upcoming Deals

798 ) Mother Russia / 760 / 1900 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 449, # 28)
    Note: You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

799 ) The Castle Cook / 42 / 68 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

800 ) Nautical Living / 319 / 990 / 68% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 35, but less than # 42, # 235)

801 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Grease Gear Cleansing Dishwasher / 36 / 85 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

802 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Ornate Over Oven Fume / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

803 ) When Worlds Collide Collection / 893 / 2181 / 59% / 2 hours
    Includes: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; The Final Frontier Set

804 ) Business on the Top / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set

805 ) Lord Vladimir’s Magic Cauldron / 162 / 461 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: More Magic!; Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings; January 2012 Compilation; Best of 2012 Compilation

806 ) Suspending Suspenders / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

807 ) Hit the Bookshelf / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

808 ) Full Regal Living Set / 528 / 1376 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set. The Full set includes a fence and two gates that are not available in any of the subsets.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 511, # 266)

809 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 290 / 752 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 839 but less than # 63, # 920, # 962)

I won't be home tomorrow. It is my youngest son's last band competition. @lauravonawesome, @Jude525, @Me1620 Could someone post the deals tomorrow?

edited November 2017
    I don't usually wake up early enough to update from the beginning of deal 809 (9 am locally.) But if nothing is posted when I get up I'll post from wherever we are at for the following 24 hours.
    aka Jude

My Studio

@rnramey @Jude525 DD 809 ends at 6PM my time, so I *should* be awake by then~ if I'm up, I will post the next set of deals.

aka Jude

My Studio

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top