Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    ...your child is watching "The Secret Life of Pets" and you ask them to pause it on the part where the dogs see this house...just so you can take a pic and build it in your Sims game later. :p
    IMG_20170603_115543_048.jpg
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Bessieboo wrote: »
    I dreamt last night that my favourite male sim was dating my friend, I woke up feeling betrayed by my friend. :'(

@Bessieboo LOL! Or similar, when you dream you're dating your sim and wake up feeling guilty for cheating on your husband. :)

ETA: Unless you're @Nikkei_Simmer that is

@ZeeGee ^LOL! :lol: Ok, THAT is awesome!! :star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    I dreamt last night that my favourite male sim was dating my friend, I woke up feeling betrayed by my friend. :'(

@Bessieboo LOL! Or similar, when you dream you're dating your sim and wake up feeling guilty for cheating on your husband. :)

Awesome'd. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member

Lol. Glad I'm not the only one. :)
  • Symb10sisSymb10sis Posts: 93 Member
    When you find yourself waiting for Cyber Monday because you filled up most of the brand-new 275GB SSD drive that came with your PC with Sims 3 content (and 7-Zip, of course) and don't have room for any other games.
  • Symb10sisSymb10sis Posts: 93 Member
    I'm not sure why it changed the word prior to "Monday" in my post to "plum." So instead I'll say "Black Friday" and hope it makes more sense.

Sorry for the double-post (I can't edit).
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    edited October 2017
    When you want a quiet evening, just clear your head, without thinking too much.
    So you launch your Sims 4 game, create a new sim and all, just in order to place this sim in front of a TV so YOU can watch a TV that broadcasts The Sims 3. This poor sim, I made her sit in front of the TV for a hole sim day just so I can watch. :lol:

(and it gave me nice ideas for my Sims 3 game)
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    When you know you should be exercising but you skip exercising to play your legacy. I have done this twice since getting my new gaming laptop. i'm getting my butt back in gear in that department and putting my game on pause.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    When you can navigate around Sunset Valley better than you can in your own home town...
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    When you can navigate around Sunset Valley better than you can in your own home town...

@ZeeGee I know this one all too well! LOL
    edited October 2017

When you remember Sunset Valley townies' names better than your co-workers names.
    Post edited by Avatarit on
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    When your feeling tired and hungry and can imagine a big red diamond above your head.
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    When you're feeling tired and hungry, and you can SEE a big read diamond above your head.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    When you have your own sorta simulation hiccup moment and start speaking simlish.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Mikezumi :lol:
    When you have your own sorta simulation hiccup moment and start speaking simlish.

Wait, what? You don't speak it all the time?! Zagadoo, dag dag, noo boo, fee bee lay and plum have become part of my vocabulary. :wink:
    When your best friend is about to get married and she tells you about all the arrangments, and in return you tell her about your sims wedding, the venue and all the stuff.
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    When you weed your garden and each pull you think, "Nerf con zed!" (If I said it out loud only my dog knows...)
  • GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    edited November 2017
    To be honest, I don't really think of my Sims as them being Sims. I think of them as real people trapped inside my computer. So their weird little language and the Plumbob and whatever else, I just completely overlook it. It's not part of my game and I pay it no mind. When I wonder what they're saying, all I hear is English.
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited November 2017

When you have a pre-teen child in your household who already has a best-selling romance novel under her belt
    and is bringing home more than $3500 a week in royalties.

24199765328_6a4f428ddf_b.jpg
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @BlackSand Do you play with aging off?
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @BlackSand Do you play with aging off?

No ... But being addicted to Sims I am okay playing with epic life spans (starting on child, not babies and toddlers).
    My Sims have time to enjoy their days and do whatever they want ... But they also have dedicated time to work on skills.
    I also have them practice writing before they ever attempt to write a book.

Plus ... The little girl is kind of odd anyways.
    She is a twin and they share similar traits ... But she can finish her homework in almost half the time it takes her sister.
    She also learns skills faster ... And there is nothing in her traits nor rewards that would account for that.

Might be a hidden trait ... I don't know.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Jed_Bartlet_02Jed_Bartlet_02 Posts: 425 Member
    My graphics card blew up two weeks ago and took out the motherboard with it, so I've been stuck on this old little laptop which can't handle Sims3 at all. Two weeks without my Sims and at a pivotal point in my 16th century legacy. Two weeks without Sims - TwO wEeKs - t-t-t-ttwoo weeekkkss!!! What's a Sims3 addict to do???
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    My graphics card blew up two weeks ago and took out the motherboard with it, so I've been stuck on this old little laptop which can't handle Sims3 at all. Two weeks without my Sims and at a pivotal point in my 16th century legacy. Two weeks without Sims - TwO wEeKs - t-t-t-ttwoo weeekkkss!!! What's a Sims3 addict to do???
    Use the time to plan out your legacy well into the next century from wherever you left them?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    @Jed_Bartlet_02 Pick up The Sims Medieval as a distraction. It is very entertaining for the first few months. About 90 days in it gets repetitive, but that should get you through until you can fix your computer.
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    @Jed_Bartlet_02 - breath in - breath out... All will be well! ;)
    (I once was so desperate, I tried playing The Sims FreePlay. The music helped a bit. The game not so much. :D )
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top