Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited October 2017
    @Ojenn I like the choice. If you need Sims, I would love to help offer or create some if you want. Let me know. I'm going to go read the storyline now.

Edit: I love the story idea for choosing one or the other. I'm looking forward to the Dogs&Cats to come out.
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Ojenn Aww! I love that they moved back into the old house. Sometimes I think something like that would be fun. Like each family makes their own home but in the end they return to the "family estate" I love the new little babies! I also love the new idea for the towns! I can't wait :) Also use any of my sims you would like :) All my favorites are uploaded.
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Thanks guys, I got gen 2 - 4 up now I will add more soon
    You've chosen Charlie Harper! Yay! He has been sorely neglected lately. :smiley:
    edited October 2017
    I'd like to nominate as one of the genepool mates:
    Bianca Butterfield
    by @Fantaflip
    I played finally for a very little bit last night...Had to do an update...it's tiny!
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 92: They’re Back!

Gareth is coming over often to check on his sweet little granddaughter Kristi.
    y8NDK.png

Alana may not have hit it off with Lucas quite as well as Alyssa did, but she did grow up with Alyssa so she’s still excited about the new baby.
    y8NJb.png

Gareth is too.
    y8NJP.png

Lucas is a very nervous father.
    y8NLV.png

I’m still rusty, but I think his name is Bryant.
    y8NMR.png
    Welcome little Bryant! :smiley:
    OMG you guys...I went to visit my daughter at her college this weekend. Do you know how many young men with cropped pants I saw??? ARGH!!!
    edited October 2017
    @debjameswhite - Seeing Gareth with Kristi makes me think of the days when he was a father. And it's nice to see Alyssa and Alana are good friends still despite their relationship with Lucas. Welcome to the family baby Bryant!

What are cropped pants? Like joggers or capri pants? Anytime I see cropped pants I think of pants that have a cut under the knee?

@Rawla - She is super cute!!
    Post edited by OJenn on
    Made some changes on the main page added mates up to gen 8 :smiley:
    edited October 2017
    Mini Update - Family Tree
    Note: I changed to short lifespan because I really really want to play in the new world when it comes out. So sorry if things pick up a bit!

Brielle has been really feeling sad, along with the rest of the family, after losing both of her parents to old age.
    92840d2601.jpg

She tries to keep everyone else in good spirits, here she is with one of her babies little Ty
    bb43d2dc5b.jpg

Little Kara is much more concerned with the constant flow of grilled cheese when no one else is around.
    75383e43ee.jpg

Brielle and her oldest son Iker sharing a moment after she found him crying in his bedroom. He has been feeling down but Brielle reminds him that his grandma and grandpa wouldn't want to be sad.
    5c44cf50fa.jpg

Kato has been bonding with his son over fitness, it helps to take their minds off of everything.
    f802da7b44.jpg
    Post edited by OJenn on
    I think playing on short lifespan is a good idea. I might try that too.
    Ty and Kara are adorable. Yes, grill cheese is very important. lol
    edited October 2017
    Forgot to post this, I aged up the younger kids to see what they would look like so I can pick an heir to focus on. (They are not teens yet in my game). Which one of the kids do you guys like I posted in order of birth.

62591df6ca.png

And their parents for reference:
    1783e54f27.png
    c16187ac68.png
    Which one of mine do you like? Listed from oldest to youngest.

Jaxon
    10-30-17_7-32-24_PM.png?width=400&height=226

Alexander
    10-30-17_7-32-52_PM.png?width=400&height=226

Kristin
    10-30-17_7-40-13_PM.png?width=400&height=226

Summer
    10-30-17_7-47-26_PM.png?width=400&height=226

@OJenn oooo hmmmm switching to fast...I'm tempted to do that too. I've been in Oasis Springs for a year and I'm only on the 3rd generation. I might just move on to the next world. I don't know why but despite Greysen and Lawrence being two of my favorite sims ever I just don't really feel this one. I think really it's because I hated all of the gene pool mates for Lawrence...poor guy. :) Your little ones are so so cute. SO cute. I'm torn. I like all three of them. I want to say Iker but I love Kara and Ty's eyes. I still think I need to go with Iker though.
    @OJenn oooo hmmmm switching to fast...I'm tempted to do that too. I've been in Oasis Springs for a year and I'm only on the 3rd generation. I might just move on to the next world. I don't know why but despite Greysen and Lawrence being two of my favorite sims ever I just don't really feel this one. I think really it's because I hated all of the gene pool mates for Lawrence...poor guy. :) Your little ones are so so cute. SO cute. I'm torn. I like all three of them. I want to say Iker but I love Kara and Ty's eyes. I still think I need to go with Iker though.

Tell you what, we can all play until the new world comes out and then swap to it? (Or switch to Windenburg if that is what you choose.) I have been feeling the same way about my sims in generation 4. I am going to play as much as I can on short lifespan and see where I am when it releases. Because I know I will want to build when I get the new world which I feel like I have been slacking on after playing in Willow Creek. Anyway what do you think about switching when it releases or whenever you get the pack? You too @Rawla want to get your input too.

@Rawla - I really like Alexander and Summer as a backup!
    @OJenn - I think switching to the new world when it comes out is a great idea!

As for you liking Alexander, I like him too. xD
    The twins aged up to children and each of them developed their own little personalities. Ty gained the Whiz Kid aspiration while Kara got the Social Butterfly aspiration with the glutton trait.
    6c01e009b4.jpg

d33d7ca4c0.jpg

Now that the kids are a little older parent makeovers were in order. They were starting to look like siblings with the kids lol.
    cb9ec357cd.jpg

The twins are really close and are always chatting each other up somewhere.
    d5be18581d.jpg

Kara however, is definitely the favorite twin, everyone always wants to help her with her homework and school projects.
    f977f5baea.jpg

It may also be because she is also very social and loves spending time with her family.
    3d70db6f22.jpg

Love this little family (minus Ty who prefers his peace and quiet)
    343d58b84d.jpg

Everyone once in a while Ty emerges to hang out with his dad and his brother
    d9da3c5466.jpg

And finally we end with a birthday for Iker! He was having a bit of trouble with his candles but eventually he gets it.
    0b3a2d17b8.jpg

Now it's time for him to meet the girl I chose for him.
    aef5b134bc.jpg

edited October 2017
    Ahhhhhh! Why you tease? lol Which one did you choose for him? You're going to make me wait, aren't you? lol :smiley:

Edit: I commented at the same time you did Ojenn, above, regarding playing the new world. Didn't know if you saw or not.
    @Rawla - Lol, yeah it looks like we did comment at the same time. Just waiting to hear back from Deb to see what she wants to do. I can do either really. I am already on gen 6 right now in my game
    I'm going full blast with my Senajee family for Oasis Springs. Its time to pick my heir. Its between Alexander and Summer. Sooo, I'm going to take a look at the genepool mates and maybe pick from which one of those I like best. Maybe. Its hard to decide. xD
    I have decided. :smiley: Will I make you wait to find out? Yup. hehe
    Rawla wrote: »
    I have decided. :smiley: Will I make you wait to find out? Yup. hehe

Haha! I can't wait to see who you pick!
    @OJenn Let's switch with the new expansion! It will be really fun to actually get to play in the new town when it's new!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top