Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

1235...Next

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Madame Secretary, I'd like to claim this one, please!

Date: October 16, 2017
    Username: StutteredScreams
    Page: here
    Type: Sim Household
    Description: Berry Sims
    Preferred Creator: aricarai
    Claimed By:

@StutteredScreams: Sam, I'm super honored that you'd like me to work with you on these Sims! I've left you some questions here and can you check in here, please and we'll have a little chat?
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited October 2017
    (1) Sim/Household, Sims 3 Request Form
    Username:winterbaby20
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color: green
    Hair color: rgb: 128,128,0/eyes:128,128,0
    Traits: flirty, snob, natural cook, friendly, and inappropriate
    Favorites: random
    Sign: random
    Lifetime Wish: living in the lap of luxury
    Name desired (optional): Emerald Vineyard
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? katy perry and show time
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: none
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? yes
    Additional instructions? max out cooking skill, his job is celebrated, five-star chef. he should have medium size beer gut, and his overall look should give off a friendly 🐸🐸🐸🐸 vibe.
    Post edited by winterbaby20 on
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Madame Secretary, I've updated both my Pet Request (added a Pet and Traits to them both) and my Lot Request (Changed it Back to a Sims 4 Request).
  • mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    Hi Everyone, I know it's been AGES since I've been on the forums, but I wanted to say HI and tell you that your creations are fabulous (as usual). Miss you all! <3
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I'd like to claim this one, please!

Username: StutteredScreams
    Type: Sim Household
    Description: Berry Sims
    Preferred Creator: aricarai
    Claimed By:

@StutteredScreams: Sam, I'm super honored that you'd like me to work with you on these Sims! I've left you some questions here and can you check in here, please and we'll have a little chat?

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi Everyone, I know it's been AGES since I've been on the forums, but I wanted to say HI and tell you that your creations are fabulous (as usual). Miss you all! <3

Hello you!! It's so good to see you! *hugs*
    SLpPUp.png
    Madame Secretary, I've updated both my Pet Request (added a Pet and Traits to them both) and my Lot Request (Changed it Back to a Sims 4 Request).

Got it! :) Thank you.
    SLpPUp.png
    @coolxman Hi! After discussing it amongst the team we've decided to add your request to our Open Request list. Please note that the manor will not be as big as requested because there aren't any lots large enough in the game to support it, but, I know that it will be functional and have the same look as the one you'd like. Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    @DNARequestTeam Mrs. secretary I just wanted to let you know I did some editing on my sim request.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madame Secretary, I would claim this one next!

Username: coolxman
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Massive Manor for Hidden Springs, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@coolxman, I have some questions for you here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Madame Secretary, I've updated my Sims 4 Housing Request. Just to let you know.
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    @StutteredScreams, Silver Screen Suites is Ready!

Historic Movie Theater converted into 2 very different apartments. The lower level has 1 elegant bedroom, bright art studio, 2 bath, country kitchen, living / dining and a pool. The colorful upper unit has 1 witchy bedroom, 1 floral bath, living room, eat-in kitchen, Scientific/Alchemy greenhouse and rooftop garden patio. They share a basement laundry, small gym and bath. DNA Request for StutteredScreams ~ no cc or cap ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

f1urDSB.jpg

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9148814

Media: https://imgur.com/a/OAaDx

LOVE this one, Romagi!! I am a big fan of apartments in "repurposed" buildings like a Movie Theater. Super well-done--- as always!

Love,

Zoo
    oow785m
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    Username: Storietime
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Rustic
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I do not have Showtime, Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, Movie stuff or 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff but I have everything else
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): Either 40x40 or 64x64 (I have two nice lots in the world that will work nicely for this lot, so the actual size is up to the builder)
    Number of bedrooms: I'd like 4 as the main family's rooms and about 4 or 5 more rooms for guests
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The family rooms - the master bedroom is for an elderly couple so something calm and cozy, a nice fireplace in the corner to keep them warm in winter. I was thinking it would be best on the ground floor but that is up to the builder. The daughter's room should be cozy too with lots of pinks and yellow with some hints of her many travels. The two other main rooms are for the sons; one is very withdrawn and shy, his favourite colour is dark blue and he likes cars. He has a lot of cars. The other son is quite flirty and usually brings a different girlfriend home each time to visit his parents. Then the other bedrooms will be for guests as such, so they would probably be best more neutral and with their own small en-suite
    Number of bathrooms: Up to the creator
    Favorite color schemes: I don't like bright colours like bright red, bright green, but softer tones are okay. This lot is for a sort a storyline I want to do with my sims and I'm using a custom world for it that is based on Colorado so I sort of picture it with lots of wood and stone walls, big open fires and wooden beams.
    Colors you dislike: Bright colours
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Just decorated please. I'd like to furnish it myself
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I do have some of the store worlds but I would like to furnish this myself (i've been downloading some CC to use) but I can make a list of the things I have if it's needed
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): I never understand this question xD
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Its a custom world called Olympus, based on Colorado (Snowy mountains)
    Link to specific house or plan: I left it up to the builder to come up with a plan and design
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? So I will try and explain this a bit better now. This "house" is for the parents of a family of sims I am playing right now, two sons and a daughter that are all young adults now. This house will really be a sort of B&B in the Olympus world. I've been learning how to use Mods and I've found a way to make households have lots more sims in so I can still play with the family but have "guests" in the house too. So I'm looking for a residential house that has spare rooms for the business part.
    I was sort of envisioning an old barn converted into guest rooms or a part of the main house turned into the guest rooms but no matter how many times I try and build it myself, it just never works out right. I think a fire-pit somewhere outside will be nice to keep the sims warm and maybe a little herb garden with the buydebug plants but to be honest I'm happy to let the builder use their own ideas and creativity. Ideally I'd like the family's bedrooms / living quarters away from the guest area but that is my only requirement. I would like quite a few fireplaces; like one in the main living area where the family and guests can watch the TV and maybe a smaller fire in some of the rooms would be nice too
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? It isn't required but I do check here a lot so I can answer any questions
    Additional instructions? Thanks to whoever takes this on
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I would claim this one next!

Username: coolxman
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Massive Manor for Hidden Springs, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@coolxman, I have some questions for you here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited November 2017
    @winterbaby20 and @AuronoiChieftain
    I've updated your requests.

@Storietime Your request has been added.

Thanks everyone! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    It's that time again, moving day!

~CLOSED~
    Our October thread is now closed. Please join us on our November thread here.
    Happy Simming!

latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png