Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who would make a good future wife for Raj Rasoya?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    In one of my games, I had a single female and after I saw him, I paired them up, married them, and moved him right in. I like him. :)
  • Options
    JanoJano Posts: 100 Member
    In my game Raj is engaged to Mila Munch and they have a son called Hans but his mom is emotionally blackmailing him not to leave her. Their son is really cute though and his mom has the grandson she always wanted.
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    I played a vignette in his life as an aside from my normal game the other night. I've been meaning to post it up since I took a lot of photos, but he murders his mother with puffer fish. He has his stoner neighbors make it for him, because he can't bring himself to defile food by making it poor quality, but he pays them to make it for a faux-party while he's at work and ran out of time for a few Simoleans as the neighbors constantly take medicine which makes them dazed but is pretty expensive. Then he put it in the fridge and waited for mom to eat it and die. Was having trouble hosting the photos due to bad internet connection, but there's some great shots of him reading a book while she chokes on the puffer fish. Then he got cold feet and plead for her life but Grimmy new the score and kept her. Now he can focus on cooking without his nagging mother. Hopefully I'll get a chance to post it over the weekend.

I'm not planning on him getting together with another sim, I think I'm seeing him as asexual though we'll see. I probably won't really come back to him. I just thought up a little self-contained story that took about half a sim day to execute and was a pleasant exploration of some households and deaths I've not really used before. I might have my detective sim come around in uniform and question everyone involved, but I think Raj is going to get away with it.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    Zoe Patel
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Well, I went in my game looking to see who might make a good wife for Raj :D I found no-one :s
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    I let him single. If he "wants" to be single, then I let him be single. Although it looks like he's unflirty because he's always repressed by the overwhelming presence of his mother. But it also looks like he'd always choose to stay with his mother anyway.
  • Options
    ShakuahiShakuahi Posts: 129 Member
    In my game Raj is always married with Nina Kaliente. They have really cute kids togehter and she protects him from his despotic mother.
    ronswanson1.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=920
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    In my game MCC had him marry Maaike Haas, I think they make a nice couple!
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I want to pair him with Gina Lambertz (from Willow Creeks).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    Eva Capricciosa
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Hugo Villereal
  • Options
    PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    I actually made a story line that he had the unflirty trait because he was gay , however he didn't want to come out to Geeta his mother . In the end he got married to Deigo Lobo and Geeta loved him ! They live in uptown and adopted two toddlers Kamryn their daughter and Jermaine their son .
  • Options
    PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    I hate his mom as well. I don't know whether I like him or not. Sometmes he is sweet to my sims sometimes he is very mean. But I know one thing. He likes boys.

Exactly my storyline :)
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I matched him up with a NPC named Olivia Witt. They are living together in a house I built on Dusty Turf in Oasis Springs. Olivia was the only single lady available at a romance festival. I moved mama in with them. She now has a love interest with another NPC named Ayaan Salvalani. So their apartment is vacant. So far they have been behaving themselves. I guess they didn't like living in an apartment in the city.
  • Options
    ShaghayeghyzShaghayeghyz Posts: 23 Member
    Hey I'm actually stucked choosing him a wife
    I feel like zoe is nice idea but at the other hand I made him a sims that I had from sims 3 alvi generation
    So I'm doubtful
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited May 2020
    I think he ought to marry a guy. I'd like to be there for his mother's reaction.🤣
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Sonia016 wrote: »
    I hated this guy and his mom! he don't deserve a wife! >:)

I don't care for the guy either, but I'm playing everyone, and his mother wants grandchildren. There are several of the other citizens I don't like either, like Eliza Pancakes. She and her hubby are now expecting twins (a boy and a girl) that'll keep her busy and out of everyone's hair. lol

I dont like Eliza Pancakes either! LOL Bob Pancakes I don't mind though. For Raj..I think the Mila Munch idea would be a good idea. Ive always wondered what to do whith her as well as Raj.