Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

It appears that we need to mention the Sims Mobile in the headlines for all threads because simmers who comment from their phones often can't see the names of the forum areas. So they often just assume that all discussions are about the Sims 4 unless we mention the mobile game in the headlines.

The mobile game is interesting and I have been playing it for some time. What I don't like (because I am mainly a strategic gamer) is the fact that it doesn't really matter which actions we choose even though we have to choose a huge number of actions within a short period of time. The final result seems to almost always be the same no matter which actions we have chosen because we only seem to be choosing between different animations. But why would we like to just see the same bundle of animations over and over when our choices don't seem to affect the game otherwise? I really think that the developers have to change this unless they only want us to play the game for maybe a month or two and then never again because choosing between animations soon get old, tiring and uninteresting unless our choices get a much more interesting purpose.

Comments

• AoiSora05AoiSora05 Posts: 1 New Member
    beside that, unlike other sims game, the sims mobile don't have selling furniture feature which make the progress slower. if the old furniture or utensil cannot be sold like real life or another version of sims then it is not sims as what i loved before unless the features is available.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    The game becomes boring if I can't cancel the actions and if the stories always take the same course. I would like to see children with random or parent-based traits, to have a problem or a studious child. It's annoying to only have control of the Sims when they see adults. I would like to have control of my child as to put in to draw or watch TV and this would improve his abilities.

An internal purchase option to play without real time is something we all want. That would make me spend more time playing than I currently do.

Changes of day and night would be amazing and more options for creating rooms in L is something I would like to see in the game.

Neighbors is something I miss. The sims that appear in front of my house are always the same. If I had other houses and other families, I could put my son to play with the neighbor's children. Maybe 3 or 4 new lots will be the best!

Why can not I put floor in the yard and a wall?
    I hope see a public gyn soon in the game. It's a great space to meet someone. (I know about the gyn event, but it's more like a marathon day and not about gyn space).

I really like this game and I like the developers are listening to us. :)
    the game has been updated, but now we don’t have the option to sleep for 6 hours. Now we have options to recover the energy “quickly”, but return the option to sleep 06:00 and 01:00 with this new options. I like to let my sim sleeping , when I go to sleep. :(
    :'( :'( :'(
    I'm disappointed with the latest update of the sims mobile.
    They removed the classic system from the old games and now it comes down to energy. Your sim no longer needs to bathe, eat or sleep, it just needs energy. This is not the sims.

The sims have lost their wills and are now required to make a to-do list that if you do not finish at the end of the day, it'll start again.

You can no longer put the sim to sleep and leave the game until the next day, because the objects have no more functions, only energy actions. Summary, it is no longer a sims system but a game where you create a character to make a pre-defined task list.

Things that should change:

- Return the wills of the sim and keep the daily list with 3 wishes (It was optional.I could do the system actions or just live in the house and go to work)

- Option to decide if you want the sim to age by list or by day
    ( can not retire a yes anymore if I get sick of it. Get it back!)

- The objects need to function like the shower, bed and the refrigerator, for needs and not just to gain energy.
    (I do not want to be limited to using an object only when the power system wants. The previous one was much better)

- BACK THE CLASSICAL NEEDS SYSTEM. In all games the sims have needs of eating, sleeping, going to the bathroom, having fun and socializing.

Day and night in the house is something necessary. It's ridiculous the game to be always day in the house and only night in the center of the city.

For a richer story mode, it is necessary to allow at least two more houses to be created in the neighbors, so while waiting for the energy of one family to return, the other is there ready to be played.

I did not detest the current power system, I just think that summing up the whole classic system with a single power system and a to-do list makes the game miss the essence of the sims and turn a game where you do not play freely.
    The sims is about telling stories and not about making a pre-defined list.

come back with the classic system please or merge these 2 systems.
  • MopyalexMopyalex Posts: 7 New Member
    There needs to be a graphics bar
    Because its kind of unfair fof people who want better graphkcs but the game wont let them
    Oh sorry for and graphics*
    I can not complete the to-do list that asks for 15 party actions (hey, I can only do 5 a day and I do not have any piece of cake to do 5 more - and still, 5 more would be missing). This makes my sims live an eternal loop of equal days. There is no factor that changes. If the list had 3 activities, maybe it would be easier.
    Finish the list or should not influence more in the game mode.

I miss group activities. I would like to create a group to go to the square or create a group that likes to go for the night in the center of the city. The group system of the sims 4 is perfect and I would like to see something similar on the mobile.

The system would work even with the sims you know in party multiplayer.

I miss the grills and create backyards at home.

The fact that I have a single family in the game makes me feel alone in the sims world. I keep tapping the button to want to have at least 2 more houses or neighbors to play. This will impact the way the stories unfold.

Couples being betrayed, Young Adults leaving home or just new friends to complete group activities
  • fwmellofwmello Posts: 10 New Member
    Hey rafaeljonas; we can visit three parties a day and each party 5 actions. > @rafaeljonas said:
    > I can not complete the to-do list that asks for 15 party actions (hey, I can only do 5 a day and I do not have any piece of cake to do 5 more - and still, 5 more would be missing). This makes my sims live an eternal loop of equal days. There is no factor that changes. If the list had 3 activities, maybe it would be easier.
    > Finish the list or should not influence more in the game mode.
    >
    > I miss group activities. I would like to create a group to go to the square or create a group that likes to go for the night in the center of the city. The group system of the sims 4 is perfect and I would like to see something similar on the mobile.
    >
    > The system would work even with the sims you know in party multiplayer.
    >
    > I miss the grills and create backyards at home.
    >
    > The fact that I have a single family in the game makes me feel alone in the sims world. I keep tapping the button to want to have at least 2 more houses or neighbors to play. This will impact the way the stories unfold.
    >
    > Couples being betrayed, Young Adults leaving home or just new friends to complete group activities
    WOW! fwmello really?
    I did not know. Was not possible in the old update and I had not seen anything talking about.
    Thanks for letting me know, now I can try finish the daily list :) :) :)

> @fwmello said:
    > Hey rafaeljonas; we can visit three parties a day and each party 5 actions. > @rafaeljonas said:
    > > I can not complete the to-do list that asks for 15 party actions (hey, I can only do 5 a day and I do not have any piece of cake to do 5 more - and still, 5 more would be missing). This makes my sims live an eternal loop of equal days. There is no factor that changes. If the list had 3 activities, maybe it would be easier.
    > > Finish the list or should not influence more in the game mode.
    > >
    > > I miss group activities. I would like to create a group to go to the square or create a group that likes to go for the night in the center of the city. The group system of the sims 4 is perfect and I would like to see something similar on the mobile.
    > >
    > > The system would work even with the sims you know in party multiplayer.
    > >
    > > I miss the grills and create backyards at home.
    > >
    > > The fact that I have a single family in the game makes me feel alone in the sims world. I keep tapping the button to want to have at least 2 more houses or neighbors to play. This will impact the way the stories unfold.
    > >
    > > Couples being betrayed, Young Adults leaving home or just new friends to complete group activities
    >
    >
    Let's get some new feedback on the latest update!

Previously, the game allowed you to play with small intervals since the actions took a lot time, but since the last update I spend more time playing because the energy recovers very fast.

Yesterday after having a baby, I thought that this morning I would see a message for him to grow up, but when I entered the game he did not show up. So I thought he'd be a baby forever, but I was surprised when he completed the wish list for the day and a balloon popped up on the crib saying it was time for him to get a new age. I loved it!

The new system allows you to visit more than one party on the same day (you can go on 3 parties and do 5 actions in each) and this helped me to meet new sims!

I still miss the button that existed on the family tree to retire sims even though they are not old. I hope to come back soon.

The new event system is dynamic and more challenging. I liked it because now you do not get 5 minutes in a challenge, but easily 20 to 30 minutes to complete. The only problem is the energy system that is still too little to complete the events. It's a bit difficult. But I definitely enjoyed it.

Sims are autonomous, they do not stand still. That's good, let the game close to the computer version.

I still miss having another house to create another story and change part of the family I play. I miss more objects for children and babies. Are fast phases and with few actions. I miss a geek profession like astronaut, engineers or developers.

I was thinking here, are we going to have a chance to have coffee in the garden or have dinner at the downtown bistro sometime in the future? It would be nice to have these actions for those who do not work in these professions. Exclusive clothes in the center's atelier would also be cool. It would make this lots in places for extra actions in game :)
  • AntonAnton Posts: 35 Member
    I think the game focuses too much on ”game events”, which by the way are pretty boring to complete. Sims also lack of the ability to interact with furniture, other sims & surroundings, which is why this game doesn’t feel much at all like the Sims on PC. To me this game is just about decorating your house by playing very repetitive, simple mini games(events) to advance further. Also, the change which increased the career/relationship/hobby point cap by 10x feels not only vain but also distasteful and less simple. Overall the game is not bad, but for a keen player of The Sims PC -series and FreePlay, this game feels just like a pretty minigame.
  • CystiaCystia Posts: 13 New Member
    need more > @Anton said:
    > I think the game focuses too much on ”game events”, which by the way are pretty boring to complete. Sims also lack of the ability to interact with furniture, other sims & surroundings, which is why this game doesn’t feel much at all like the Sims on PC. To me this game is just about decorating your house by playing very repetitive, simple mini games(events) to advance further. Also, the change which increased the career/relationship/hobby point cap by 10x feels not only vain but also distasteful and less simple. Overall the game is not bad, but for a keen player of The Sims PC -series and FreePlay, this game feels just like a pretty minigame.

feeling the same here, the game events are boring and meaningless.
    btw, I think there should be more clothes, more furniture to spend off money.

Can we have more places to travel?

What about a photo shooting feature + poses selections so we can take pics for our sims?

And also the undo button that allow to cancel the action wrongly selected.
  • WeepingWillow_xoWeepingWillow_xo Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi. New to the forum.

I can't host any parties. In order to host any of the other parties, I need to first have a birthday party. In order to do that I need to assign my sim a trait. Which I can't because all my sims have 4 traits each. I would have to retire a sim in order to assign a trait so I can start a party. I'm not ready to do that yet so please find a way around that.

I don't understand the lack of basic common sense of the creators of the game. The game is great but the execution is sad, if not pitiful. I feel bad for all these CE guys who have to deal with our frustration because the guys who make these decisions haven't thought most of these things through.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    A REPEAT QUEST WITH CHEAPER REWARDS
    The can't we all just get a long rival quest is back in the new update but I already completed this quest in last update. It's boring that EA give this same quest again but even worse...the rewards for it are even cheaper than before. It's 60 simoleons
    Just was forced about 2days ago to get latest update which is complete garbage. It changed the color of my furniture to a ugly color & it won't let me have that color back. I took my candle off my coffee table & when tried to put my candle back on my coffee table it became not placeable. The home store Omg. It's gets worse than this. The energy cap is still there which means they still are not getting no more money from me again until they get rid that energy cap & they need to fix everything I talked about.
    EXTREMELY INTRUSIVE UPDATE THEY DID. EA DON'T IMPROVE SIMS MOBILE & INSTEAD THEY MAKE THINGS WORSE & NOW THEY BECAME INTRUSIVE ON ITEMS I OWN IN THE GAME
    Thumbs down again. U can't go to 3 parties no more. In this new update u can only go to 2 parties
    Things I miss on the sims mobile:

- Combine rooms to form rooms in L without doors

- The day and night system arrive at the residential lot. Until now is always day.

- I miss a power system in the game. Sims do not get tired or sad, they are always happy. Maybe a moddlets system like a pc game would make the current energy system better (or bring back the old with bars of hunger, sleep and hygiene).

- There's nothing to do with children and babies in the game. I would love it if you could modify in CAS their hair and clothes or at least know what they are feeling.

- Children do not go to school. Babies are always pacing back and forth. Perhaps an enclosure or self-contained toys would help in that.

- Babies should inherit traits from their parents.

- I definitely need to have more to do in the city. Join a group of friends and go to the café to chat or choose a dress with my friends in the studio. Make lots more than workspaces.

- Barbecues and backyards. when shall we see?

- Every update I hope will come a new residential lot, but so far nothing. I would love to have an apartment downtown for my yes DJ live there and build your new family.

- An emergency system for doctors where you could be called out of work when you were at home to perform a surgery.

Don't make us wait another month to have real improvements in the sims mobile. Please!!! :(
  • AntonAnton Posts: 35 Member
    Could we change the color of the heirloom display case/shelf too? Also the heirlooms could look more aesthetic, they don’t really fit my furniture
    Sims mobile is getting extremely boring. Every update it gets worse & the gameplay is the samething over & over again. A lot of my friends have quit due to this & also cause of the energy cap. To bad this is the kinda game where people will play then get sick of it & quit cause of that
    First u use to be able to make simoleons from special events & then it was changed to make no simoleons for special events & instead have to pay 125 simoleons for special events & now it's changed to u don't have to pay no simoleons for special events & instead now u have to pay tickets for special events. I don't like that. Sadly most of my friends have quit & it all started with energy cap
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I stopped playing it because it changes too much from every update for me. I need it to become less changing and more stable before I try playing it again. So I will just wait for the official worldwide release.
    When worldwide hits & if it's still with the same bull. Who's gonna play? Not me...I'll be quiting too. Sims Mobile a pick up & play & uninstall & forget
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    Please add some graphic settings so we can decide for ourselves. On my Samsung Galaxy s8 it looks low res and pixelated like aa is set to the lowest setting. The phone can handle AA at 30 fps easily so why limit me and other flagship phone users? Other than that I LOVE this game but please please please add a graphic slider and possibly a resolution slider to increase the internal rendering res to better fit the s8 1440p screen.
    Still repeating the same quest over & over again. Such as Let's be friends which I done 2 times & now the quest can't we all just get a long is back. So if I do it again that's gonna be the third time I done it...BORING