Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Big Brother Challenge casting call ((All spots are taken!))

Comments

• CeeMiltonCeeMilton Posts: 94 Member
    Update: As of now two spots for the male housemates have been filled.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'll see if I can submit a woman for this
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'll see if I can submit a woman for this
    Thank you kindly~
  • Vee_SamVee_Sam Posts: 54 Member
    Thank you for picking Leslie. I will write Leslie's application and send it tomorrow.
    Vee_Sam wrote: »
    Thank you for picking Leslie. I will write Leslie's application and send it tomorrow.

much obliged~
    edited October 2017
    Update: I've made a decsion to up the number of house mates to 12 but fear not I'm making the final 4 myself.
    As of now we have 4 male house mates and 2 female house mates.
    Post edited by CeeMilton on
    Name: Maia Wilkins
    Traits: Gloomy, Family-Oriented, Jealous
    Aspiration: Big Happy Family
    Skills: Painting 3, Writing 3, Logic 2
    Backstory: Maia was abandoned by her father at a very young age, an even that drives most of her behavior. She's tried to track him down a couple of times before, but to no avail. She hopes that maybe being on TV will help grab his attention, but she's not sure if meeting him will be worth it. She'll never know if she won't try, at least.

Growing up without a father, Maia has decided that she wants what she didn't have: a big happy family. The problem is that a lot of dates are put off by her clinginess and other issues. Maia spends a lot of her time sulking, hoping that maybe one day, her life will put itself together.

Maia took up marketing in college, and was recently on an internship. Because her contract had expired, she decided to apply for Big Brother just to shake things up in her life.
    Job: Marketing Intern
    Family: Mother
    Where they live: Hidden Springs
    Photo:
    5pO1SrR.png
    N2XRBmI.png
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Backstory: Maia was abandoned by her father at a very young age, an even that drives most of her behavior. She's tried to track him down a couple of times before, but to no avail. She hopes that maybe being on TV will help grab his attention, but she's not sure if meeting him will be worth it. She'll never know if she won't try, at least.

Growing up without a father, Maia has decided that she wants what she didn't have: a big happy family. The problem is that a lot of dates are put off by her clinginess and other issues. Maia spends a lot of her time sulking, hoping that maybe one day, her life will put itself together.

Maia took up marketing in college, and was recently on an internship. Because her contract had expired, she decided to apply for Big Brother just to shake things up in her life.
    Photo:
    5pO1SrR.png
    N2XRBmI.png

She looks great! And her back story could lead to some interesting events in the house B)
    NAME: Leslie Parks

TRAITS: Clumsy, Genius and Music Lover

BACKSTORY:
    Leslie has that boyish charm to him. He is clumsy, sweet and ready to explore the world, but he just doesn't know where to start. He is very indecisive when it comes to what type of job he wants. He's mother (who raised him after his parents got divorced), a scientist, already has a spot for him on her lab team. While his father, a famous composer, wants his only child to follow in his footsteps. Both of them put pressure on poor Leslie because they want him to succeed in their field. Leslie on the other hand dreams of becoming a wealthy businessman of a gaming company. Will this momma's boy do what is asked of him or will he follow the sound of his father's piano, "like father, like son" becoming the story of his life? Or maybe he will become something completely different.

JOB: None

FAMILY: Lives with his mother.

WHERE THEY LIVE: Winderburg

ASPIRATION: Fabulously Wealthy

SKILLS: Level 3 Logic, Level 3 Video Gaming, Level 2 Piano
    Leslie's application. I can't add a photo of him :( #newmember
    Vee_Sam wrote: »
    Leslie's application. I can't add a photo of him :( #newmember

thats alright. Thanks for filling the app out.

Photo:
    5pO1SrR.png
    N2XRBmI.png

Don't forget to post her to the gallery with #ceemilton
    The part about her dad leaving was inspired by this Big Brother contestant here in the Philippines with a similar experience, but his dad is American. They tried contacting him, but they couldn't reestablish a connection before the guy was sent home. That must've been more than 10 years ago.

The part about her dad leaving was inspired by this Big Brother contestant here in the Philippines with a similar experience, but his dad is American. They tried contacting him, but they couldn't reestablish a connection before the guy was sent home. That must've been more than 10 years ago.

Wow, thats crazy.
    Update: The cast as of now is 4 males and 2 Females. My bestie is making a female character and my other friend has changed to making a female sim.
    So we still need 2 males and 2 females.
    edited October 2017
    Update: The Tumblr for the big brother challenge is up, I still have some work to do with it. The photos of the first 6 house mates are up so if you want a sneak peek of them then have a look.
    https://itssimsbigbrother.tumblr.com/

Also correction, there are 3 females. I haven't gotten to make her title card for the housemate section yet. So we need 1 female and 2 males.
    Sneak peak of seven of the housemates. Getting super excited to get this challenge started.
    https://itssimsbigbrother.tumblr.com/houseguests
    Still in need of 1 female housemate (2 slots are reserved) and 2 males.
  • SodaGnomeSodaGnome Posts: 154 Member
    edited October 2017
    Find in gallery under hastag #sodagnome Make sure you have custom content checked to see gallery stuff. I have other females in gallery but most have a lot of custom content. I don't believe Ariana has any custom content.

Name: Ariana Sky
    Age/Age group: In late 20's
    Traits:Body Builder, Bro, Self Assured, Genius
    Aspiration: Professional Musician, Pianist
    Skills: Master at Piano
    Backstory: Worked at Coffee place until she was 25 then got it in gear and on way to have a Masters in Special Ed Teaching
    Job: Still working away making fraps while goes to college online.
    Family: They all died in a Hurricane.
    Where they live: She lives in Apartment in San Myshuno
    Photo:
    Zsyi4q3.jpg

SodaGnome wrote: »
    Find in gallery under hastag #sodagnome Make sure you have custom content checked to see gallery stuff. I have other females in gallery but most have a lot of custom content. I don't believe Ariana has any custom content.

Name: Ariana Sky
    Traits:Body Builder, Bro, Self Assured, Genius
    Aspiration: Professional Musician, Pianist
    Skills: Master at Piano
    Backstory: Worked at Coffee place until she was 25 then got it in gear and on way to have a Masters in Special Ed Teaching
    Job: Still working away making fraps while goes to college online.
    Family: They all died in a Hurricane.
    Where they live: She lives in Apartment in San Myshuno
    Photo:
    Zsyi4q3.jpg

Thank you for you're submission~
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    CeeMilton wrote: »
    Sneak peak of seven of the housemates. Getting super excited to get this challenge started.

The pictures look great!! I'm excited. :)
    kittymeow wrote: »
    CeeMilton wrote: »

The pictures look great!! I'm excited. :)

Thank you and saaaaame~ :D
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @CeeMilton - I've got a guy coming! lol Was working on him last night, should be able to load tonight :)
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @CeeMilton - I've got a guy coming! lol Was working on him last night, should be able to load tonight :)

Thank you kindly~
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited October 2017
    Name: Rodney Ragland

Traits: Business Savvy, Outgoing, Clumsy, Goofball

Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy....let's face it, that's what everyone wants to be

Skills: I speak Simlish

Backstory: Yah, so, like, well....okay then, here's the tale. I was living in the city, yah, San Myshuno, in this really decrepid....err....fixer-upper apartment...and the pipes...well, those plum things just burst for no reason...ok, so you didn't hear it from me that I was banging on the pipes trying to get my cute neighbor's attention...but, hey, these pipes, right, they burst open....and it's like a monsoon tidal wave overtook my lodging. I was thrown against the window...it was a good thing that the window wasn't open or I could have been washed out, and heck, I don't live on the first floor....would have fallen maybe 10 stories....yah, who knows, man if I would have survived. It's a plum miracle that I am even here to tell this tale. Yah, so, everything I owned, oh yah, worth millions, really, although the insurance company didn't quite see it like that...anyhoo....so, like, everything, everything I owned is now sodden and a limp mush....and then the landlord...have you heard of Larry the Landlord...well, man, he says it was my fault that those plum pipes broke, and well, he evicted me...yah, me, just thrown out on the street. I should sue, I tell you, sue. So, like, I have no place to live, so thought that Big Brother would be a great thing to apply to. Free food, lodging, sounds freakin' great to me, man. And hey, don't you be making fun of my clothes, I grabbed what I could from that mush pile, I am not your fancy smancy fashion model. Although, I could be a model, oh yah....I am just biding my time waiting for the perfect opportunity, and maybe being on Big Brother will be it. I will be discovered, and fame, stardom, and of course, mega simoleons will all be mine....

Family: Well, I do have an Uncle Marvin. Last I heard, he was in those hills somewhere concocting more moonshine.

Where they live: Formerly San Myshuno. I am looking for a better place to live at the moment aka homeless park dweller
    https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/CED57E66B9E911E7898B05A57EEC9667?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SoulGal7&max=50&maxis=false
    (Too late I posted him and then saw how it should be tagged. But it is tagged #BigBrother)

rodney_ragland.png
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Name: Rodney Ragland

Traits: Business Savvy, Outgoing, Clumsy, Goofball

Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy....let's face it, that's what everyone wants to be

Skills: I speak Simlish

Backstory: Yah, so, like, well....okay then, here's the tale. I was living in the city, yah, San Myshuno, in this really decrepid....err....fixer-upper apartment...and the pipes...well, those plum things just burst for no reason...ok, so you didn't hear it from me that I was banging on the pipes trying to get my cute neighbor's attention...but, hey, these pipes, right, they burst open....and it's like a monsoon tidal wave overtook my lodging. I was thrown against the window...it was a good thing that the window wasn't open or I could have been washed out, and heck, I don't live on the first floor....would have fallen maybe 10 stories....yah, who knows, man if I would have survived. It's a plum miracle that I am even here to tell this tale. Yah, so, everything I owned, oh yah, worth millions, really, although the insurance company didn't quite see it like that...anyhoo....so, like, everything, everything I owned is now sodden and a limp mush....and then the landlord...have you heard of Larry the Landlord...well, man, he says it was my fault that those plum pipes broke, and well, he evicted me...yah, me, just thrown out on the street. I should sue, I tell you, sue. So, like, I have no place to live, so thought that Big Brother would be a great thing to apply. Free food, lodging, sounds freakin' great to me, man. And hey, don't you be making fun of my clothes, I grabbed what I could from that mush pile, I am not your fancy smancy fashion model. Although, I could be a model, oh yah....I am just biding my time waiting for the perfect opportunity, and maybe being on Big Brother will be it. I will be discovered, and fame, stardom, and of course, mega simoleons will all be mine....

Family: Well, I do have an Uncle Marvin. Last I heard, he was in those hills somewhere concocting more moonshine.

Where they live: Formerly San Myshuno. I am looking for a better place to live at the moment aka homeless park dweller
    https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/CED57E66B9E911E7898B05A57EEC9667?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SoulGal7&max=50&maxis=false

rodney_ragland.png

Oh my god he's amazing! XD