Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All the objects and swatches in Laundry Day SP

2...Next

Comments

• estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    Well, at least most of the items are related to the stuff pack. I think they look good. I can see myself using them for the laundry rooms, I have already pre-made for this pack. I kinda want to see the ceiling lights. That was one thing I was anticipating the most, to be honest. lol. Looking forward for the CAS things soon.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited October 2017
    Twenty different items on the ground with all their swatches...not sure I counted the objects on the walls correctly. So, I won't say how many different objects come with this pack. But twenty objects on the ground that I counted.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Well, at least most of the items are related to the stuff pack. I think they look good. I can see myself using them for the laundry rooms, I have already pre-made for this pack. I kinda want to see the ceiling lights. That was one thing I was anticipating the most, to be honest. lol. Looking forward for the CAS things soon.

The only ceiling light that was chosen was the single light bulb like you see hanging in old cellars. I personally don't like it - but it was the only light players chose. So it is what it is. The players have spoken and that is what the majority chose.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• deedermgdeedermg Posts: 3 New Member
    Love the variety of colors. I am always looking for more choices there!