Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Cats and Dogs! (Winners Announced)

Comments

• anomalyanomaly Posts: 147 Member
    You Got: 26% cat person and 74% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I don't have a pet yet, but i desperately want one. weird, (or maybe not?) but i've always wanted a pet turtle and quite recently i keep thinking armadillos are absolutely adorable so that's another animal i want to havee. but obviously that's hopeful thinking. and i'm kind of glad i'm more of a dog person because i do want a dog. not that it determines my ability to keep it safe and alive :p
    high functioning sociopath
  • jak135jak135 Posts: 1,138 Member
    You Got: 53% cat person and 47% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.

I'm the lucky owner of two poodle puppies and a big cat (My other, slightly older cat ran away a couple weeks ago :'( )
    The puppies are named after Obama (aka Obi) and Judy Garland, and the cat is Frank. They're all black, and get along surprisingly well. Their favorite thing to do is chasing after each other and getting into play fights.
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited October 2017
    Thanks for this fun giveaway!

You Got: 47% cat person and 53% dog person!
    You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.

Sounds pretty accurate! We currently have two dogs and two cats, and I grew up having cats and a dog.

wcb6vp.jpg

These are Abbey (we're not sure what breed she is), Benji (Sheltie mix) and Noah (the cat, European Shorthair x Maine 🐸🐸🐸🐸). In the picture they're still puppies, but Abbey & Benji are now 2 years old (Noah is 5). The three of them are best friends and always play with each other, although Noah's different 'language' often confuses Benji :D It's really special to see how well they get along, especially because Noah was super afraid of them the first few weeks (even though she grew up with a dog).

x6hfo1.jpg

This is Amigo, our 13 year old unpredictable little grump with a bit of a trauma. We got him when he was one. He doesn't want the other pets to get too close to him, and although he loves to sit on our laps sometimes, he can also get grumpy within seconds and lash out for no reason. He recently lost quite a big of weight and got diagnosed with diabetes, so he gets injections twice a day now. It's a bit of a challenge, but we hope he'll stay with us for many more years :)
    Post edited by pxelskies on
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    My results are

You Got: 46% cat person and 54% dog person!

I don't have a pet right now but wish I had a cat or two and my six-year-old son keeps asking for one. Unfortunately, we can't have pets in our apartment because of the rules.
  • AshofthePupsAshofthePups Posts: 1 New Member
    what % cat person and what % dog person are you
    You Got: 34% cat person and 66% dog person!
    You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

I have three dogs, one Border Collie/Lab mix, another one (her daughter), and a MinPin Chi (Miniature Pinscher/Chihuahua) I love ym three babies more than anything. I don't have a cat cause my dad is allergic to them, but I love cats too.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    You Got: 50% cat person and 50% dog person!You're just about equally cat person and dog person! If it's fluffy and cute, you're here for it. You don't feel too strongly either way so it's probably best you fill your home with 10 of each.

Currently, we do not have an animal. However, we did have a dog for about 8 years before she passed on. She made a nice mess of my house and being a little grossed out by having our dog pee and poo every where, I'm sort of over animals for a bit. I already have two kids and a husband to clean up from. lol However, one day, I'll own a kitty again. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Olivia_Shae13Olivia_Shae13 Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got: 40% cat person and 60% dog person!

I have 2 cats one is names Joel, the other named Mallory, and 2 dogs, one's name is Kipper and the other's is Emily. I love them so much. So, yup that sounds about right!
  • AlouetteDunsmoreAlouetteDunsmore Posts: 260 Member
    edited October 2017
    You Got: 62% cat person and 38% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.

I always had cats growing up, with only the occasional dog. I currently have three cats (A Bombay mix, a Manx mix, and a Heinz 57), and one and a half dogs (Both Australian Shepherds). Half? Yes half. My great grandmother can't hear the doorbell anymore, so my other dog lives with her to be her "alarm system". I love all animals, but I'm definitely a cat person. They're independant, smart, and you have to EARN their love.

My oldest cat: Freddy Kreuger Weasley
    nFTNsJd.jpg
    My youngest cat, Chitter Cricket (her vocal chords are messed up)
    huLW44f.jpg
    My middle cat, We-sa (Cherokee for cat creative I know lol.)
    JbmKts1.jpg
    My older dog, Jello.( she's wiggly, "red" merle, and sweet. Also my toddler named her) I have no current pictures of her now (at 2 years old) so here's one of her at a week old.
    9gyBvNW.jpg
    And my younger dog, Kenai (means love in Inuit) photobombing our pasture wedding after he escaped the house.
    vFNE8YL.jpg

• MusicalRose21MusicalRose21 Posts: 143 Member
    You Got: 31% cat person and 69% dog person!

Sadly I don't have any fur babies atm :(. I did have two of the sweetest boxers named Layla and Bella (mother and daughter) but we had to give them away.
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    You Got: 74% cat person and 26% dog person!
    You are a cat person! Their cold demeanour only makes them more intriguing to you and earning their affection is a prized achievement. Please adopt five kitties immediately.

I have three rescue kitties in a small trailer: Choe and Sebastian (a former feral),both grey tabbies, and Ozzy, my Russian Blue. They are very close to me, and even come to to bathroom with me in the middle of the night!
  • katrinsigridurkatrinsigridur Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got: 80% cat person and 20% dog person!

I had an abyssinian cat, who passed away recently due to cancer. I hope to recreate her in C&D
  • AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
    You Got: 61% cat person and 39% dog person!

My two boys: A rescue (Kitty) and Egyptian Mau (Beerus) enjoying a picnic on our apartment balcony. <3
    1z166c8.jpg

How he always sleeps. :D
    2mxn5uc.jpg
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    I'd love to enter!~ Thanks for the opportunity!

You Got: 25% cat person and 75% dog person!
    You are a dog person!
    You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

Yep! Sounds completely accurate lol. I love cats but I'm super allergic to them so I can't have one IRL. *long sigh* But my Simself family will definitely have one! ...And probably more...when the kids move out, haha.

I have four fur-babies IRL! But I'll just share two pics~ I have two dogs -- Ringo, my eight-year-old Tibetan Terrier mix, and Piper is the newest addition to our family! My fiancé and I have no idea how old she is or what kind of dog she is (we lovingly call her a trash monster), but we love her so much. And I also have a hedgehog named River and a Roborovski hamster named Yolandi!

Here's Ringo~
    20170821_130752_by_elemmele-dbrpivj.jpg

And here's Piper!
    img_20170919_002729_by_elemmele-dbrpis4.jpg

I can't wait to try to make them in-game!~
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • npoli18npoli18 Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got: 29% cat person and 71% dog person!
    I have dog named "lexi" that was born the same day but is only three years old
  • DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    I would love to enter, thank you so much for the opportunity.

You Got: 53% cat person and 47% dog person!

I think the results are off a little. I like dogs and do have one. Layla was a rescue dog that we got in 2011. She is a sable colored Shepard with a black muzzle. She is a good dog, but really hates men. The shelter believes she was badly abused (probably by a male in her past). The only two men she likes are my husband and son-in-law.

My husband and I got Hunter (who was part Pixie-Bob) in 2007. He loved to walk on a leash, loved water (even in the shower while it was on), and actually peed in the toilet, as well as he would climb the wall to chase flying insects during the summer months. He was the sweetest cat and loved to cuddle. Unfortunately, he would get a lot of UTI's (which later explained why he taught himself to pee in the toilet), and we had to put him to sleep in 2015. When we got Tori, we were not looking for a cat. One of our friends that was with us saw a sign that said free kittens and made us stop to look for her. Well our friend hated orange cats, and poor little Tori was the last kitten they had and I picked her up because there two toddlers chasing her and I felt bad. As I was holding her, my husband rolled his eyes cause he knew she was coming home with us, lol. This was in 2010. Little Tori adopted me as her "mother" and followed me everywhere always talking and babbling. She would run across the back of the couch and pester Hunter all day, and cuddle with me all night. She loved to help with the "evil" laundry and supervise loading the dishwasher and yell at me if I wasn't doing it right. When she was really little, she would hide stuff under our dresser before she got to big to fit under it. When we bought our house in 2012, we discovered that underneath the dresser were dozens of cat toys and empty toilet paper rolls. She is mostly blind now. She does talk less than she used too, but still loves to cuddle all the time. Gizzy we got in 2012 about 3 months before my mom passed away and he is grey and white with really interesting markings. He is our goofball. He plays fetch, loves rubbing up against Layla for slobbery kisses, and is the spokesperson for telling me that it is breakfast and dinnertime. Last we have my daughter's cat that she rescued from a shelter on her 18 birthday. Onyx is all black, and sort of a little brat. I loving joke with my daughter that she acts that way because of who she hangs out with the most (her).
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    LemDoodle wrote: »

You are a dog person!
    You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

Yep! Sounds completely accurate lol. I love cats but I'm super allergic to them so I can't have one IRL. *long sigh* But my Simself family will definitely have one! ...And probably more...when the kids move out, haha.

I have four fur-babies IRL! But I'll just share two pics~ I have two dogs -- Ringo, my eight-year-old Tibetan Terrier mix, and Piper is the newest addition to our family! My fiancé and I have no idea how old she is or what kind of dog she is (we lovingly call her a trash monster), but we love her so much. And I also have a hedgehog named River and a Roborovski hamster named Yolandi!

Here's Ringo~

And here's Piper!

whats the one on the bottom its staring at me.
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member

You are a dog person!

Here's Ringo~

And here's Piper!

@LemDoodle , your little "Trash Monster" Piper looks like a Pug/Terrier mix! :o Does Piper have a curly tail, by any chance?
    Both dogs are adorable and beautiful! <3o:)
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    edited October 2017
    LOL! She's been known to stare into souls, that's for sure.

20171023_072200_by_elemmele-dbrrn0v.jpg
    "BRING THE FOOD TO ME NOW, HOOMAN!!"
    PugLove888 wrote: »
    @LemDoodle , your little "Trash Monster" Piper looks like a Pug/Terrier mix! :o Does Piper have a curly tail, by any chance?
    You know I think that may be the closest guess yet! I thought she had a Pug face (hidden behind her wicked underbite lol), and she does have a curly tail! I think you might just be spot on!

And thank you so much for the kind words! ;u;
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • deepdowndeepdown Posts: 3,121 Member
    You Got: 20% cat person and 80% dog person!

Unfortunately I don't have a pet, unless you count my pet rock I keep in my makeup box. Rock is nice. I qualify for a support animal but right now, that wouldn't work out with where I live. Thank you for the giveaway. Too kind!
  • seaofsenecaseaofseneca Posts: 116 Member
    You Got: 41% cat person and 59% dog person!

I have a dog in real life and I can't wait to make him in my game!! In sims he will be able to have a whole genetic line after him. So stoked.
  • LunirealLunireal Posts: 6 New Member
    You Got: 39% cat person and 61% dog person!You are a dog person! You love coming home from work and being tackled by your fave buddy, and seeing a dog on the street makes your day. You should absolutely get a dog if you haven't got one already.

My Pets: I can't have any pets in my apartment so my cat lives with my parents. She's a black cat named Chloe and she's a brat. They also have Chloe's sister Kiera and a new kitten named Luna that I call tiny hat because she likes to sit on your head.
  • _dou3le_dou3le Posts: 3 New Member
    You Got: 40% cat person and 60% dog person!

Funny cause I've always thought of myself as more of a cat person but lately I've been very interested in getting a Belgian Malinois just because I love that breed so much. I wouldn't mind getting any cat because cats are life <3 but for dogs I really prefer big dogs like Belgian Malinois and German Shepherd. :o :)
  • DambiSimsDambiSims Posts: 9 New Member
    You Got: 37% cat person and 63% dog person!

I'm too scared to get any pet... they'll die before me, so i'm not ready to be that heartbroken when they pass away :(
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    LOL! She's been known to stare into souls, that's for sure.

20171023_072200_by_elemmele-dbrrn0v.jpg
    "BRING THE FOOD TO ME NOW, HOOMAN!!"
    PugLove888 wrote: »
    You know I think that may be the closest guess yet! I thought she had a Pug face (hidden behind her wicked underbite lol), and she does have a curly tail! I think you might just be spot on!

And thank you so much for the kind words! ;u;

@LemDoodle , I'm glad I might have solved the mystery! o:) Of course I could be wrong, but other dogs with flatter faces are usually bigger boned (Pekingese, Boston Terriers, French Bulldogs). Other thoughts are Japanese Chin (I think they are related to Pugs and Pekingeses, but are smaller boned than Pekingeses and have longer hair than Pugs.) But Japanese Chins aren't as common as Pugs are, so I think the more likely candidate is the Pug. ;)
    There is a test you can now have your dog take to find out their actual genetic makeup, but I think it is expensive! A cheaper route might be to just read up on breeds that you suspect your dog is and see if there are any matches in both physical characteristics and personality. For example, most Terriers love to dig and chase small animals or birds. I grew up with a Scottish Terrier/Miniature Schnauzer mix (Miniature Schnauzers are like a German version of a Terrier), and we had to be extremely careful when we let our Parakeet fly in the house for exercise! :o She also injured herself trying to catch a wild rabbit that wandered into our back yard. :'( If she had been younger at the time, she wouldn't' have injured herself and she might have caught the rabbit! Most Pugs love to go in circles and they lick everything especially when they are happy! :D One of my Pugs loves to lick blankets, socks, my arm, the air vent, the carpet, etc., while my Pug puppy tries to lick everything on the lower part of the refrigerator when we open it! :D When I first got my oldest Pug, I thought these were just individual quirks of himself, but on a Pug owner's forum I found out that most Pugs do these things. Pugs also usually just want to do whatever their people are doing, so they usually adjust to their humans whether their humans are active or couch potatoes! <3
    But no matter what little Piper's genetics are, she is a cutie! And Ringo is gorgeous (love the black and white fur!) <3
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    You Got: 21% cat person and 79% dog person!

Well this is the result about me, enjoy. Currently I do not own one but if circumstance allows me may consider a fluffy chow-chow.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy