Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Good Custom Worlds?

RadishRadish Posts: 5 New Member
Hello,
Does anyone know of any good custom content worlds for the sims 3? I know there are custom worlds out there but I just need a little guidance on which ones to download.
Thanks.
Post edited by Radish on

Comments

• Dylan.WalshDylan.Walsh Posts: 115 Member
    Hello Radish, there are a lot of custom worlds around the web but many of them are just removed from their original site. I recommend you to visit the following site.

http://thesimscatalog.com/product-category/the-sims-3/the-sims-3-worlds/

The most rated by players is Beach City but you should have all the expansion packs and stuff packs and if you have stored content then you are going to have an amazing experience with this world.
  • napoleonwrassenapoleonwrasse Posts: 310 Member
    Mod the sims also has great custom worlds.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  • gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    Is there new worlds that some one made this year love to see them
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got a link to a bundle on my blog which is linked in my signature and I made those three in CAW.Gibsons is just base game while Winfield and Oak Leaf will also need World Adventures as well to work properly.I've got legacies in all three of them.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Ariell6006Ariell6006 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi... im looking for a BIG world... not HUGE but big... something like sunset valley or the *pets* exp city (forgot the name LOL) i saw the website upper but it seems to be only islands or little cities, wich i cant really live in...
  • krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    You can look on mysimsreality.com, they have some good worlds.
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • mochachina1mochachina1 Posts: 34 Member
    I agree with @krabby_pattiess about mysimsrealty.com, they have a good variety of worlds. I think they are especially good if you are trying to avoid cc, and they are great about keeping things updated.
  • Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    I have a custom world in my game I believe it's called Storybrook County? That one is really nice you should check it out
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • GaiaWainwrongGaiaWainwrong Posts: 36 Member
    Storybrook County is one of my favorites. I haven't had the chance to play in custom worlds much.