Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pointed Ears

I see some sims with pointed ears. How do you do this? I've tried in CAS, but it doesn't work. Anyone know how to do it?

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    custom content
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Vampires? They can have pointed ears in their human form.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,582 Member
    Both of the above answers are correct. :P
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    You can use this mod:
    modthesims.info/d/596028

To make it work, you need to turn your sim to the side (not in detail edit mode) and then click on the ear and drag out.

Or if you want your sim to have their ears to a point but one where it like... Curves up into the point as opposed to normal ear shape and then into a point if that makes sense. Like the vampire ears (they don't have to be a vampire), then you should download this one:
    modthesims.info/d/588257

I downloaded the first version of it where you can go into full edit mode and then change your sims ears. It can work alongside the other mod I posted and can pass on pointed ears to children (I think.) If you download the other versions of the mod, it basically adds already pointed ears that you can select when you choose a ear so you don't have to always edit your sims ears to be pointed, you can just choose a preset and be done. But I don't use them because they can show up on townies (randomly generated sims) and I don't want that. The slider ears only happen if you go into CAS and physically pint the sims ears, it won't happen randomly. I think.

tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I use the second mod, I do love my elfy sims. Yes, in that one you have to go into detail mode and pull the ears out to make them pointy and I have had offspring inherit them. I noticed they don't actually show up as modded in the gallery. I downloaded an elf household the other day and it had no little modded icon by the side, but that was fine because I use the mod anyway. I just didn't know it doesn't detect it as modded in the gallery.

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Reminds me of a dream I had once, back when I was a child, that we were all eating in the hall at school when the kid facing me said, "Have I got pointed ears?"

"Yes," I responded.

"That means I'm a monster and will be chasing you!" he said, turning into a monster. I ran and ran and ran!
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    Are the ears heriditary?
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I'm not sure about the first mod linked, but they definitely are with the second mod because I use it. My elf sims have passed it down to their children.
  • xxmirastewartxxxxmirastewartxx Posts: 1 New Member
    If your on PS4 and have the spellcaster Game pack I suggest using that and go to ears to do the elf ears
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    edited December 2020
    There are two modders that make the pointy ears cc. Khitsule (the ears I use for Spock) and Cynbar.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there! As this thread has been bumped after being inactive for 3 years and a response has been shared, I'm closing this thread as per our necroposting rule. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top