Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sweet Tooth Stuff (Image Heavy!)

Comments

• AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    Love this idea for the most part, only criticism is on choices for clothing for men and women (children clothing is half good). Would like to see more sweets related clothing if it's a pack centered around that. Maybe a red and white striped shirt like a candy cane. Some of the clothing from the katy perry sweets treats pack for the sims 3 could be used as a basis on some more of the clothing and items for a new pack in the sims 4.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I love this idea! I do think that it would be a gamepack not a stuffpack though, that's a lot of content after all. Stuffpacks usually have only one single gameplay object, a few extra things that do nothing, and some clothes. If this theme gets considered, then I'd like it to be bigger than that, so it should be a gamepack.

Agree a game pack not a stuff pack.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Idk I just don't see there being enough content for a gamepack. Like said before, they don't need to use every idea, it's better to have more ideas and just pick a couple!
    Love this idea for the most part, only criticism is on choices for clothing for men and women (children clothing is half good). Would like to see more sweets related clothing if it's a pack centered around that. Maybe a red and white striped shirt like a candy cane. Some of the clothing from the katy perry sweets treats pack for the sims 3 could be used as a basis on some more of the clothing and items for a new pack in the sims 4.

I went with a more casual style because so many people complained about the tacky clothing in KPST, just because it's a candy themed pack doesn't mean everything has to scream candy. :lol:
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I honestly wouldn't like candy themed clothes for adults. I would never use the clothes! I also didn't buy sweet treats because I hated the clothes and the furniture. I think children could get away with it but still, just bright and colorful clothing would be fine I think. I like the clothes chosen because my sims would actually wear them and it wouldn't be a waste of money.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • BrittanyJBrittanyJ Posts: 4 New Member
    I think this is such a cute design for the game! However I think this concept should also find a way to incorporate sim baking cupcakes, cakes, and things like that from the fridge and oven instead of having to buy the cupcake machine and taking up so much space.
  • SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    edited October 2017
    Idk I just don't see there being enough content for a gamepack. Like said before, they don't need to use every idea, it's better to have more ideas and just pick a couple!

But It would be better if they did! More fun, more gameplay, it's the combos of ideas that makes it awesome. If it was included in a Game or Expansion pack, then we could get everything!
    Neia wrote: »
    I really like your idea !

If it doesn't fit into a SP, I think this theme could be explored in a romantic pack too (with a florist, a Paris-inspired neighborhhod, content around dating and gifts like flowers, chocolates and candies) or a season pack (Christmas market, Easter chocolate, Halloween candies, there're sweet things to eat with all the holidays :D)

@Neia -great idea, what goes better than chocolates, and flowers and romance? It would make an awesome Romance Game Pack.
    Post edited by Simalleyaile on

But It would be better if they did! More fun, more gameplay, it's the combos of ideas that makes it awesome. If it was included in a Game or Expansion pack, then we could get everything!
    Neia wrote: »
    I really like your idea !

If it doesn't fit into a SP, I think this theme could be explored in a romantic pack too (with a florist, a Paris-inspired neighborhhod, content around dating and gifts like flowers, chocolates and candies) or a season pack (Christmas market, Easter chocolate, Halloween candies, there're sweet things to eat with all the holidays :D)

@Neia -great idea, what goes better than chocolates, and flowers and romance? It would make an awesome Romance Game Pack.

True, but there's also the possibility that all those other things could overshadow the candy making. Anyway, let's not begin to argue over it, I'm just happy that Graham acknowledged this thread!! I'm sure we'll be seeing some of our ideas incorporated into the game sometime in the future.
  • mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    This is not a want, it's a NEED.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    The stupid furniture was the worst part of Sweet Treats. Also nipple cherries.

There was no good part of Sweet Treats, but the concept of a candy themed pack didn't need to be bad.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • mimisimblrmimisimblr Posts: 13 New Member
    This is so beautiful and creative. I love the renders, they are so sims-like. I would love to have a gameplay feature in the form of Pastry Chef career so our sims can get different cake designs for their special events like birthday cakes, wedding cakes and other custom cakes in general.

Here is
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    I am blaming you when I gain 5 pounds tonight! :D

i just saw this and now I too blame op for any weight gain. Runs off to buy chocolate something.................... :p

• umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    i need a pack like this an hopefully therell be pocky to [i see cotton candy allready in ideas list] im a sweetsaholic!
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    sweet_tooth_stuff_banner_by_hazzaplumbob-dbn48g5.png

The Sims 4 Sweet Tooth Stuff is my own concept idea for a stuff pack centred around confectionery! Everyone loves cooking in The Sims, yet a lot of confectionery like chocolate truffles, hard candies, caramels are yet to be included in game and I think a stuff pack is the perfect way to introduce them.

The Sims 4 Sweet Tooth Stuff would bring the addition of a new skill: confectionery, as well as a huge range of yummy new edibles to cook up and the ability to set up and run a stall to sell your decadent creations.
    ts4_sweet_tooth_stuff_pack__fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dbn48fd.png
    You might be thinking 'Oh dear, not another cavity-inducing Katy Perry Sweet Treats pack' but let me assure you that is not my intention with this idea, I'm not proposing a sickly sweet stuff pack full out tacky outfits and objects that are out of place in any Sims home, no I'm suggesting a more relaxed candy theme with soft and subtle clothing to give your sims a sweet new wardrobe, lots of natural wood furnishings that would look the part in a Belgium chocolate shop, and lots and lots of clutter!

tumblr_ow65y5HpiS1tj6sf3o4_400.png
    The inspiration for the clothing is cute, relaxed, comfy and a little bit French-esque because that's an area of the world I associate a lot with chocolate shops and confectionery!
    Female Outfits-
    Thanks to @Littlemissgogo for taking the time to post some beautiful outfit suggestions!
    <3
    Because I love to google pics here's some more outfit ideas with more of a lean to the Parisian aspect.
    2.-sweater-with-skirt-and-high-socks.jpg
    eec0c654be84403f2a9d808ff9bb4b27--parisian-fashion-parisian-style.jpg
    HiP-Paris-Blog-Carin-Olsson-Paris-Fashion-Week-2.jpg
    3a873ec7246cf94704b622af2276879e.jpg
    paris_fashion_week_street_style_men_crystal_nicodemus_olive_trench.jpg

0790dc6e2b3487e51a42053edd3c8e19--french-fashion-styles-french-style-clothing.jpg
    Pink-Polka-Dot-Sundress.jpgcenter.jpg?145991759013c50563927897d1.jpg003a3d601fa79849fed6e406d9e61522.jpg9c0d798e05374f362c9607362d9ec802--lace-nails-sexy-nails.jpgmar21.jpgdb0b4fc68b3eb297a21d34aa68ac984d.jpg

Male Outfits-
    Thanks to @Yoko2112 for taking the time to post so many great outfit suggestions! <3
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    I tried finding some male fashion inspiration for this theme. I went for a chocolate/candy type of vibe with the outfits that either looked very comfortable or a bit more preppy/quirky. Also I couldn't help but sneak in some pinks in there, males have very few nice options in that color.

5.jpg
    ab61b6424fd7ef40fb1e319cd7878d85--chocolates-suits.jpg
    c00740d66b131ae97297833dd78250eb--fair-isles-shawl-cardigan.jpg
    TB2q8Z.hVXXXXc1XXXXXXXXXXXX_!!2561126308.jpg
    c457f9ec32dba31efd4406e079865568--digel-men-clothes.jpg
    England-Style-Spring-Fall-Casual-Mens-Green-Beige-Wine-Red-Navy-Cotton-Knitted-Cardigan-Sweater-Man.jpg
    196ae311268f08d08f2b6f9157cc88d4.jpg7R8e25K.jpg?1
    fed0ad88c4c71866569983d263b4dbaa.jpg
    s6.jpg
    929d1703d105dfb231eaf743f8870d0d--groomsmen-suspenders-bow-tie-groom.jpg
    10006525-FH15-CHOCOLATE-LEATHER-MN-SEARCH-BOOT-SEARCHER-BOOT-MN-H2-1450x1015.jpg

Kids Outfits-
    Thanks to @auroraael14 for taking the time to post some really adorable outfits and hair suggestions! <3
    I love this idea! :) I love the family interactions and the candy apples.
    I found some kid clothes and hairstyles that might work for this pack too.
    Here are a few clothing options I found:
    gg5Ut6O.jpg
    For girls
    kS4G0z1.jpg
    qQR6xj5.jpg
    C4Gx1Kz.jpg
    For toddlers
    MBMWIq9.jpg
    s79cxGT.jpg
    For boys! I also like the hairstyles on these guys as well.
    NoXygVr.jpg
    This could have different viarents for all children and todddlers!
    Here are a few hairstyles for girls. I couldn't find a lot for boys.
    GAHCjCa.jpg
    18wlYhl.jpg
    hD71vQu.jpg

tumblr_ow65y5HpiS1tj6sf3o3_400.png
    Theme for the objects is cosy traditional sweet shops, lots of wooden displays and hand written signs, shelves full of sweet jars and lots of clutter objects. Basically everything you'd need to make a cute confectionery store! New objects could include: Candyfloss machine, gumball machine.
    Display cabinets-
    wood_cash_wrap_with_display_case_6839_rear_view-cordovancherry_1.jpg
    oak-showcase-counter-display-octagonal-15c.jpg
    dakota-dark-wood-bookcase-mango-thin-bookcases-bookshelves-drawers-solid-indian-furniture-two-wooden-shelves-plus-three-slots-on-the-bottom.jpgMG_4975_2048x2048.jpg?v=14728280783872x2592.jpg93a1ae05abd079c2bd1da61ca80ab147--chocolate-house-belgian-chocolate.jpg4c9968704af480f67851e0bd56bbbde7--antique-items-turned-wood.jpg

Sweet Jar Clutter-
    Old+fashioned+candy+jars.jpg
    hudson_natalie_candy_jar_0713_600_2.jpg
    Conf-03.jpg?format=1500wCandy2.jpg

Storefront/Signage-
    e2c1ee40592376af36762628e109e903.png
    il_fullxfull.358441686_58e6.jpg
    d3cb207135bfc0da7c2a4c8e12261aa4.jpg
    dsc_6321.jpg
    a-traditional-french-boulangerie-patisserie-in-montmartre-paris-france-ARNWAG.jpg

tumblr_ow65y5HpiS1tj6sf3o2_400.png
    Chocolate Truffles-
    Ingredients- Cocoa, sugar, peanuts/cashews/hazelnuts/almonds, strawberries, coffee
    Emotional buff- Playful, energized
    (Nut allergy warning)

Chocolate_Shop_9-135075.jpgAssorted-Chocolate-Truffles-Selection-Box-Catering-Pack-Product-Shot.jpgChocolate-Truffles.jpg
    16_28135_30va_01e-valentines-day-chocolate-truffles.jpg

Marzipan-
    Ingredients- Almond, sugar
    Emotional buff- Playful
    (Nut allergy warning)

Could include a 'decorate' option like in GTW, which turns the marzipan into fruit shapes

64047-lifestyle-almond-marzipan-chocolate-bar.jpg?sw=740&sh=740&sm=fit
    63972-lifestyle-bag-of-almond-marzipan-chocolates.jpg?sw=740&sh=740&sm=fit
    4dbae0cf767b63a91ebfc1282a93dba5.jpg

Fudge-
    Ingredients- Sugar, mint, cocoa, strawberries
    Emotional buff- Playful

Variants could include, chocolate fudge, caramel slice, mint chocolate fudge, strawberry fudge

img22187.1426x713.jpg
    0328cf04-e704-42ad-9b16-108575dd9fd9.jpghot-fudge-sauce.jpg
    cookies-n-cream-fudge-31.jpg
    6534998945_8b0838ac6f.jpg

Honeycomb-
    Ingredients- Sugar
    Emotional buff- Playful

img_22222.jpg
    rexfeatures-424883e.jpg

Chocolate Covered Fruits-
    Ingredients- Strawberries/plantains/pears, cocoa
    Emotional buff- Flirty

d30ad80895f0b5669a2a405d2e207cf5--chocolate-dipped-strawberries-chocolate-covered-strawberries-ideas-design.jpg
    Sweetheart-Chocolate-Covered-Bananas-GourmetGiftBaskets.com-Flowerica%C2%AE.jpg
    4d047064db607bf4331492712945a50d.jpg

Lollipops-
    $_32.JPG?set_id=880000500F
    OrgGourTwisterPop__12270.1440628752.jpg?c=2
    IMG_7366.jpg

Candyfloss-

Marshmallow-

Nut Brittles-
    Ingredients- Peanuts/cashews/hazelnuts/almonds, sugar
    Emotional buff- Playful
    (Nut allergy warning)

7d823bda-b234-49d9-9d84-83b8cc5b12a5.jpg
    peanut-brittle-76856-1.jpegsalted-chocolate-peanut-brittle-1500-5775f0213df78cb62cac2e87.jpg

Candied Ginger-
    Ingredients- Ginger root, sugar
    Emotional buff- Energized

candied_ginger-1.jpgDippedGinger_1468.jpg

Liquorice-
    Ingredients- Liquorice root, sugar
    Emotional buff- Inspired

pasiulytas-netiketas-budas-kovoti-su-cukriniu-diabetu-1020.jpg?t=1336984372
    $_58.JPG

Turkish Delight-
    Ingredients- Rose, sugar
    Emotional buff- Flirty

db8f0dfd8b6a1e5828cbd68b0352a4d1.jpg
    zzlcgrkn2qep9nlwf4jy.jpg
    39533969-Turkish-delight-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

Caramel Apples-
    Ingredients- Apple, sugar, peanuts/cashews/hazelnuts/almonds
    Emotional buff- Playful
    (Nut allergy warning)

Could include a 'decorate' option like in GTW, which gives the option to add toppings to the caramel apple

chocolate-caramel-apples.jpg
    54ffb27240edd-caramel-apples-recall-de.jpg

Jams-
    JWKu21D.png

Peppermint Creams-
    Ingredients- Mint, cocoa, sugar
    Emotional buff- Confident

peppermint-creams-HERO-a52c74db-44a5-4213-89eb-092664317764-0-472x310.jpg
    peppermintcreams_lg.jpg
    DIY-Peppermint-Patties.jpg

tumblr_ow65y5HpiS1tj6sf3o1_250.png

New Gameplay
    • Chocolate factory toy for kids
    • Portable cotton candy machine
    • New harvestables:
      • Mint
      • Ginger root
      • Liquorice root
    • New ingredients (can be ordered online):
      • Cocoa
      • Nuts: peanuts/cashews/hazelnuts/almonds
      • Coffee beans
      • Sugar
      • Vanilla
    • Cupcake machine recolour, and new recipes:
      • Hard Candies
      • Lollipops
      • Marshmallow
      • Gummy Gnomes
      • Bubblegum
      • Caramel Candies
    • Giving boxes of chocolates, as well as other crafted confectionery as a gift to other Sims.
    • Sweet Tooth trait (Immune to getting toothache)
    • Nut allergy (chance of making a Sim sick if they eat any nuts)
    • Portable confectionery stall to sell your Sims candy creations
    • New interaction for Sims with the mean trait to 'steal candy from toddler/child'
    • Tooth decay gameplay idea:
      Imagine this: Your Sim has eaten waaay too many sweet things and they get a new moodlet 'Toothache', they can get rid of the moodlet easily by brushing their teeth, but if left untreated they begin to get tooth decay and their teeth change into the shattered broken variant.
      Then to reverse this, they can dial up the dentist on their phone and walk off the lot to get braces fitted, which would last for a few days and then their teeth would be back to normal!

ts4_sweet_tooth_stuff_pack___render_2_fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dbnil5w.png
    ts4_sweet_tooth_stuff_pack___render_3_fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dbnugig.png

Box art with render, kindly put together by Basti on Twitter! :heart:

SimGuruGraham's seal of approval! :blush:

This is an open ideas thread so if you have something you think would fit the pack, please feel free to post your ideas and pictures!

Wow you did awesome job
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • LaramendesLaramendes Posts: 1 New Member
    how can i install it to my game? this is a cool fan made stuff and i would try it:)
  • X_Alexia_Hazel_XX_Alexia_Hazel_X Posts: 12 New Member
    Like The Sims 3, I kinda wanted to build up on allergies, food allergies. etc.
    I saw the nut allergy warning and wanted to know if it would be included in it?
    Check other forums to see what others have said about sims 4 allergies.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    This is so cool! If that were released in Sims 3 the KP Sweet Treats would make more sense, cuz we would be able to create a more fantasy kawaii shop if we wanted. haha
    The problem with this is: They would have to release the GTW "owning shops" thing for everyone to be able to use that stuff pack or everyone would see that just like My First Pet Stuff was treated.
    But if they did that.. OMG! The could even release other shop related stuff packs. Maybe a pizzeria stuff pack? Or - if the release the farming EP - they could include objects for us to create our own grocery shop with meat frezzers, fruit and vegetable stands... And more things like that! Would be really cool!
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    This would be my favorite pack ever, no lie! I have a huge sweet tooth myself and everything about this is appealing to me!
    1500x500.jpg
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    This is hands down my favorite idea for a stuff pack out of the ones I've seen here the past 4 years <3
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I love the idea B)

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    When can we buy it, EA?
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I love it!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • LaziMinxLaziMinx Posts: 53 Member
    I like the idea so much! I think it'd be a game pack though, because of how in depth it is.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Laramendes wrote: »
    how can i install it to my game? this is a cool fan made stuff and i would try it:)

This is only a concept. You cannot download it.

So I would see this as an improved version of Katy Perry Sweet Treats, and even better. Nice! I like it. :)
    Proud simmer
  • AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
    This is like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, with the chocolate. If EA did do this I would love it if your Sim went to a candy store and bought a chocolate bar and got a Golden Ticket, and you went to the chocolate factory, in a rabbit hole type thing where you could get one of 5 or 6 possible outcomes like you could come back looking like a blueberry or something. I also would like that the children's outfits and hairstyles are similar to both the 2005 and 1971 film or based on them in a way. I know EA wouldn't do anything like this but you never know.
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top