Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The hottest male sim in the world

Comments

• PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Am I the only who thinks the top half of his face looks like Bieber but with red hair?? *runs away before people start throwing eggs at me*
    Too late. Rotten tomatoes are already flying your way :D
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

Here's my submission! This is my simself :dizzy:

I'm not sure if anyone will be voting or not, but here it is anyway.

tumblr_owq87taXuq1qaxineo1_1280.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/9bf3a4f38e3e8fbc10d9f833a01104e7/tumblr_owq87taXuq1qaxineo2_1280.png

<3

Cute sim. We're not actually voting. I just miss Ploppo. I loved reading his threads.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    My Sim Chris ♥

mq1XImH.png

sgJeVbr.png

AKkfxMi.png

dABDqki.png

P82nQAO.png

No only is he sexy, but he is an amazing dad as well ♥♥♥

dz6j66V.png

pLks2k1.png

iAgAClX.png

byKNA3c.png

🐸🐸🐸🐸 that's one handsome guy! :love:

I'll upload mine later. I absolutely love that Sim but I made him to be insane, which is... quite visible in his features. :joy:
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I think this guy is the hottest sim I have, I love looking at him anyway <3

MguQUTP.png
    RVWer1R.png
    He has that mature and classy handsomeness about him. I love it.

Hey! We all remember @plopppo 's Samantha sim who was voted the hottest female sim in the universe.
    Today, it's time to choose the hottest male sim in the whole world. And I think my sim deserves to be crowned the hottest male sim, for sure.
    His name is Renji and he was inspired by a character from the anime BLEACH, Renji Abarai. I wanted to imagine what he might have looked like if he were a human. And this is what I came up with.
    His traits are Bro, Active, and Self-Assured. And his look reflects it.
    vACJBvn.png
    rHEH4mE.png
    He's a total hottie too. Just look at those muscles and tats.
    qiC27Dr.png

And here's a picture of the character that my sim was inspired by.
    UEIJNiW.png

PS: I wish we had more of masculine looking long hair and ponytails in game.

What is your hottest male sim? Please, show me pictures.

I love him! lol

What mod are you using for those muscles btw
    I'd like to download it

Sorry, he's taken lol

It's BOD-E II by LuumiaSims

thanks!~''

is he on the gallery by any chance?

I might upload him to my Tumblr later today since he uses a mild amount of CC.
    And/or I might just remove his eyes, headband, and highlighter and upload him to the gallery. ("Remove his eyes" brrr gives me chills)

• Steve StormSteve Storm Posts: 106 Member
    Joel seems to be fairly popular on the Gallery. https://thesims.com/gallery/B98C858245F811E589792610A2CDE195
    full

Joel looks nice. Is he the sim from your profile picture?

Thank you! He is. =)
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited September 2017
    Most of my sims are pretty good-looking to be honest and generally quirky or interesting. I manage to have some decent sims who started as townies too.

I like this one, Zack Rosas. He's easygoing and really a nice person. He's pretty romantic and he is close to his sister, Felicia, offering her emotional support and not judging her life choices. He's happily married and lives in the remodeled penthouse in the Arts Quarter which now has two stories. They have twin sons.

Anyway, I think he's one of my all-around hottest male sims in terms of personality and looks. Editing this to add that since their last/surname is Rosas, yes, they have huge pylons of flowers in their bedroom. That is their thing. Lol.

[img][/img]23k9009.jpg

Another shot of Zack doing a selfie with his wife. He works in PR so he snaps a lot of photos.

2hn51e1.jpg
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
    Just added a picture with his outfits.
    OyFKjd7.png

• ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited September 2017
    It's not the best photo of him but I'd also nominate Gabriele. I actually took this photo because his daughter just aged to teen and is a beautiful born-in-game sim but he, his wife (half-Japanese, half-Californian) and his daughter are all among the beautiful people in town. He's Sicilian and very family-oriented.

He works as a bartender these days but was sometimes the landlord before I made his family playable. (I created them but kept them unplayable with aging off for a while). He is both very nice and very good-looking. As I said, a lot of my sims are actually quite good-looking but a few of them stand out for both looks and all around personality and Gabriele is one of those. I should get more pics of him.

Also, yes, he lives next door to Raj and nothing in the main living area has changed much because he and his wife are not very materialistic. They are kind of urban hipsters and they like re-using old furniture a lot of the time so I didn't redecorate their space much.

309oqi0.jpg

I have more pics of Zack than Gabriele. Here is a shot of Zack hanging out at the bar with what is now Gabriele's wife Lia. Zack didn't date her or anything, they were just hanging out. It's not the subject but she's one of my hotter female sims. She's kind of an urban rocker girl.

2z6xm3t.jpg

Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I got really attached to my edited version of Alexander Goth.

06-20-17_11-10-31_PM.png

06-20-17_4-08-52_PM.png

06-20-17_4-14-17_PM.png

06-20-17_4-17-13_PM.png

06-21-17_6-45-09_PM.png

06-22-17_8-27-37_PM.png

06-24-17_10-23-40_PM.png

06-24-17_2-36-30_PM.png

06-24-17_9-43-49_PM.png
  • gabythesimslovergabythesimslover Posts: 146 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    I don't see how anyone can deny the rugged, 1980's machismo of Randy Rivers.

6Py6OiM.jpg

I need him in my game
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    This gives me so much inspiration :)
  • mandyyportomandyyporto Posts: 181 Member
    wwwwwoooow, so many hotties on here O.O
    oau8f7.jpg
  • yodamiiyodamii Posts: 106 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    I don't see how anyone can deny the rugged, 1980's machismo of Randy Rivers.

6Py6OiM.jpg

Is he available on the gallery?? So much character :love:
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Oh I completely agree! Awesome edit of him & love all these screenshots :D ♥
    > @DivieOwl said:
    > I got really attached to my edited version of Alexander Goth.
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    I have been working hard in CAS honing my skills on making handsome males. I'm still a new member on the forum working my way towards the ability to post but in the meantime I would love it if anyone interested would visit my gallery catalog & check out my guys :D Thanks so much! ♥
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Hellagood88Hellagood88 Posts: 76 Member
    I don't know why but when I create male sims I always create them as the exact kind of man I find attractive and would date, does anyone else do this?
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    I don't know why but when I create male sims I always create them as the exact kind of man I find attractive and would date, does anyone else do this?

Haha! I think that's a normal thing to do. I tend to make a variety of different, or at least try to anyways. But the one that I tend to like the most are in that same category. Was going to start a legacy game, and ended up stalking up my place with men, end up making my boyfriend as a sim, and that's who I got my legacy sim to date haha
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Hellagood88Hellagood88 Posts: 76 Member
    Haha phew glad its not just me! didnt want to be that one creepy guy in the corner that fills his world with essentially virtual boyfriends haha
  • MeteoricDragonMeteoricDragon Posts: 245 Member
    This one is hottest. Well I'm guessing.

TOM REINHARDT
    Classy Ladies' Gentleman

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/5A3B186EB12D11E78F29AEE225736413

An #outgoing #gentleman with a sense for style. He was raised by parents who taught him chivalry. He is #cheerful to #gettogether with friends and bring smiles to their faces or find a woman who's more than a friend and bring a huge smile to her face. This #man has a #good heart and helps sims in need. He's not #perfect but is #awesome. #athletic#cute#hot#sexy#male#nocc#ccfree#story#cityliving#ParentHood#gettowork#vampiresgamepack#perfectpatio#spaday#outdoorretreat#luxuryparty#vanderetro

(unplayed)
    Aspiration: Friend of the World, Gregarious
    Traits: Good, Outgoing, Cheerful
  • OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    @PrincessVee Renji is absolutely adorable! I think he was very well made :)
    @So_Money Him! I love Randy. Please tell me he is on the gallery?! I think he is my favorite thus far :D
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Oliver Stummvoll is an Austrian fashion model.
    Pf4JIny.jpg
    FJvcEtx.jpg
    NoCC Gallery Link
    K9B1vja.png

7HX1Vwg.png
  • KayosCatalystKayosCatalyst Posts: 313 Member
    A favourite of mine, Easton Felix.
    37785091052_6222520a0d_b.jpg
    37785091512_23fb7f19cf_b.jpg
    37106845834_7390cb31a3_b.jpg
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    edited October 2017
    tt8k5ZC.png
    Look at him, he's beautiful too with blue eyes! His name is Derek Woodward!
  • sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Hey! We all remember @plopppo 's Samantha sim who was voted the hottest female sim in the universe.
    Today, it's time to choose the hottest male sim in the whole world. And I think my sim deserves to be crowned the hottest male sim, for sure.
    His name is Renji and he was inspired by a character from the anime BLEACH, Renji Abarai. I wanted to imagine what he might have looked like if he were a human. And this is what I came up with.
    His traits are Bro, Active, and Self-Assured. And his look reflects it.
    vACJBvn.png
    rHEH4mE.png
    He's a total hottie too. Just look at those muscles and tats.
    qiC27Dr.png

And here's a picture of the character that my sim was inspired by.
    UEIJNiW.png

PS: I wish we had more of masculine looking long hair and ponytails in game.

What is your hottest male sim? Please, show me pictures.

He is super cute! I'll upload mine tomorrow

OMG!!! My son got me hooked on Bleach! I love this. Renji is the best. I just made a sim of Ichigo for my son. It's hard to find the right CC hair with the right coloring. My favorite is Kenpachi, I wish I could find CC hair for him.