Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sims - latest Alma Wilde

cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
edited December 2017 in The Sims 3 Sims and Modeling
My sims

Erisa Bonekeeper and her 3 dogs for the Build-n-Share Challenge #195 - The Wishes of the Dead

Erisa - loves the outdoors, neat, genius, green thumb and dog person

3EwHV64.jpg

8NCa6Hc.jpg
cpYZ2Zk.jpg

Erisa Bonekeeper and her three Mastiffs
E3p3Ffn.jpg

From left to right:

Cerberus - non-destructive, genius and hunter (dark green collar)
Lady - non-destructive, genius and loyal (dark mauve collar), mother of the other 2
Dante - non-destructive, genius and friendly (dark orange/brown collar)

1GbC5yT.jpg
7bO7uro.jpg
cCfb21W.jpg

Download link to the Bonekeeper household

CC that is included in the download:

blush - PS Silk Foundation by PralineSims
lipstick - Lipstick N19 by Lemonleaf
formal gown - Dragon Gown - Taylor Swift by winnie017
accessory - camisole top worn under outerwear by Icla

Erisa acting as caretaker of the cemetery

Erisa maintaining the grounds
rbiMZx4.jpg
OL50sgR.jpg
5Lqw80d.jpg
ZEBGRQK.jpg
UCtZnYP.jpg
q5Cs4zU.jpg
bJxIiEL.jpg
bq45IGU.jpg
zDdy0KT.jpg

Erisa doing the books
wl947gr.jpg

Post edited by cwaddell on

Comments

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I Love the dogs! What a perfect breed to choose! Erisa turned out very well too. I love the hair and the slim build. Great job on her dark eyes as well. Terrific pics of her keeping up the grounds! Outstanding job!
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    I love her formal wear dress! Is it from a pack?
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    I Love the dogs! What a perfect breed to choose! Erisa turned out very well too. I love the hair and the slim build. Great job on her dark eyes as well. Terrific pics of her keeping up the grounds! Outstanding job!

Thank you.

I love her formal wear dress! Is it from a pack?

formal gown - Dragon Gown - Taylor Swift by winnie017

• KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Nice job! <3 I really like the way you hid the cottage behind the mausoleum and it matches so well. I never thought of making the house of stone but the inside looks really good.

I love the pictures of the dogs and her doing her grounds keeping chores.

@Kgaff , thank you. Just saw your entry will comment over there, but looks good.
    edited October 2017
    I am in the process of setting up for a new game to try out witches for the first time.

I have totally annihilated the population in Moonlight Falls and am in the process of modifying the lots and creating new towns people. I have created 3 new male sims as potential partners for my 3 sisters (the witches).

Bruce
    HmOEfyf.jpg

Alec
    UIDsUTo.jpg

Damon
    1okzxS6.jpg
    These are the 3 sisters I had created before. I will be tweaking them slightly before I start playing.

Kate
    MWG6wxw.jpg

Meg
    dgS2Fj6.jpg

Trish
    WihcqCu.jpg
    edited December 2017
    I created Alma Wilde as part of the holiday cabin and create a sim contest

Alma Wilde

traits - loner, loves the outdoors, bookworm, artistic and angler

favs - red, autumn salad and indie music

zodiac sign - aries

LTW - professional author

GGQLVdY.jpg

c2vEfJ1.jpg

qGLWOlo.jpg

Will Alma find happiness living full time in the vacation cabin she inherited from her grandparents? Being a writer Alma can work anywhere and being a loner she is content to spend long hours alone on her current book. Whenever she gets a writer's block Alma gets inspiration from the outdoors that she loves - fishing, sailing and walking in warmer weather and ice skating and snow boarding in the winter. But will Alma make new friends and maybe find that someone special?

Link to Alma Wilde, household

Being a household Alma already has some accomplishments
    happiness rewards - observant

skills :
    athletic 1
    charisma 1
    cooking 2
    fishing 2
    handiness 1
    painting 1
    writing 3

Backstory
    Alma's mother, Louise, married an adventurer and spent most of Alma's young life off traveling the world with her husband. They left Alma to live with Louise's parents, Stephen and Martha Smith, in the big city. Stephen Smith had been a Boy Scout troop master since he was a young adult and although he was no longer as active in the organization he still had a great love for the outdoors. Many years ago when his son, Frank, had finished his military tour, Stephen bought an old run down cabin in Hidden Springs, about 2 hours drive from where they lived in the city. Stephen had Frank live there while they both started repairs, making the cabin more habitable. Stephen thought the peace and quite would help his son recover from the trauma he experienced in the war zone. They added a screened in porch that became a favorite spot in summer evenings as they listened to the cicadas and the frogs.

After the cabin was habitable Frank got a job in a nearby town and when he met and married a local girl he moved there. It was close enough so that he came regularly on the weekends to make sure everything was OK. And sometimes Stephen came for a week or two to work on things but mostly to spend some time outdoors.

When Alma first started living with her grandparents she had no toys so amused herself by drawing and making up stories about the pictures she drew. Her grandfather believed in the importance of reading so every evening he would read to her ( later she would read to him ) while her grandmother fixed diner. Her grandmother was an excellent cook and although Alma was not as good a cook as her grandmother she did know what good food tasted like.

During summer vacations and the holidays and on some weekends Alma would accompany her grandfather to the cabin. Sometimes her grandmother came too, but mostly she didn't like to leave the city and all her friends and social activities. When it was both her grandparents and her uncle Frank at the cabin Alma got to sleep in the sleeping loft. It was also a cozy spot to read and draw. But mostly Alma spent time outside with her grandpa fishing, sailing and hiking. He taught her about the various trees and wildflowers and mushrooms and fish and forest animals. Going to the cabin was always a highlight of the summer and spending time outside was magical.

So when her grandparents died it was no surprise to anyone in the family that they left the cabin to Alma. Alma was devastated by their passing and hoped by living there full time she could recapture some of that joy and contentment she had felt there in the past.

Pictures

Cabin
    Moved into house
    FFrV41R.jpg

Link to Wilde cabin

Link to Wilde Cabin pictures

Alma around the cabin
    handy
    zB4DKXb.jpg

cooks
    YBRXJDR.jpg
    1ial2zK.jpg

eco-friendly
    WVZDbLP.jpg

writing her books
    R3yQyoe.jpg
    mtBOMS0.jpg

book worm, likes to read
    Is6Gt6q.jpg
    ZpcIRUa.jpg
    2MTvKhH.jpg
    2DRPOMy.jpg
    EvxXxMk.jpg
    yU5BvoU.jpg

loves the outdoors
    fishes
    AEuGGVp.jpg
    m5Pvrky.jpg
    VN9PIEw.jpg
    8glr92m.jpg

sails
    G2bhn1F.jpg
    dkaxsNz.jpg
    X4cixb3.jpg
    IcdFicL.jpg

walks, hikes, jogs
    GCYeYiW.jpg
    Dc4yP76.jpg

in winter ice skates
    lc1FCMp.jpg
    nTk4l3t.jpg
    m7lFA3c.jpg

and snow boards
    LyYLV4T.jpg
    ri5Wl34.jpg
    ZiGJCAV.jpg

Although Alma's cabin can accommodate a larger gathering, she prefers to socialize one on one.
    AI8o2zH.jpg
    ORSIvYi.jpg
    F85o5DK.jpg
    mf8LbUX.jpg
    R7QgSFO.jpg
    Post edited by cwaddell on
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    I love your sim!! She kinda reminds me of Sandra Bullock! <3
    Such a sweet/sad story, too.
    I love your sim!! She kinda reminds me of Sandra Bullock! <3
    Such a sweet/sad story, too.

Thank you. Now that you mention it she does look a little of Sandra B.