Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pet dragons in sim 4 please

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    petting ice dragons could give your sims a cool moodlet which would be nice on hot days
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Not just dragons, but some kind of pets pack for magical animals.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    If they bring back burglars, then a pet Dragon to roast them is a great intruder alarm..
    edited October 2017
    Loanet wrote: »
    Not just dragons, but some kind of pets pack for magical animals.

yes I would like that to @loanet
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
    Romzarah wrote: »
    If they bring back burglars, then a pet Dragon to roast them is a great intruder alarm..

yes they would make a great alarm @Romzarah
    Romzarah wrote: »

yes they would make a great alarm @Romzarah

helping your dragon learn how to fly would be fun
    and a dragon klepto trait would be fun as well then not only could they hunt for stuff but steal things from other sims a thief best friend
    and it would work well with dragon because in stories they don"t always come by there horde honestly
    and you could tell them to steal things if you had enough skill
    I think it would be cool if dragons could play tic tac toe with you like the cow from the sims 3 store
    or just bring back tic tac toe
  • Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member
    My ideas I posted a while back and people said the typical "UGH DRAGONS AREN'T REAL, I PLAY SIMS FOR REALISM URGHH" and that's fine, but can't we have some cute little fun? Anyways here were my ideas:

Elements for dragons, you pick a certain element for your dragon and what they can do. Elements include Fire, Ice, Electric, Nature, and Dark.

New skill is called Dragon lore which is like the vampire lore but a sim learns about dragons and how to handle them, and the other trait is dragon tamer;this skill allows for a sim to be able to have a higher relationship with the dragon and less likely to get burnt, frozen, zapped, or cursed.

Customize their color, scales, wings and horns all in CAS.

New Aspiration is under knowledge and is called Dragon Master: This Sim wants to have every elemental dragon and master dragon lore and dragon tamer skill.

Fire elemental dragons can set sims or objects on fire, ice dragons can freeze sims or objects, electric dragons can zap both sims and destroy electronics, Nature dragons can summon collectibles and grow plants, Dark dragons can curse sims, summon ghosts, and if the Vampire pack is installed then they can make a vampire break into your house.
    t0j4i8.jpg
    Gecko420 wrote: »
    My ideas I posted a while back and people said the typical "UGH DRAGONS AREN'T REAL, I PLAY SIMS FOR REALISM URGHH" and that's fine, but can't we have some cute little fun? Anyways here were my ideas:

Elements for dragons, you pick a certain element for your dragon and what they can do. Elements include Fire, Ice, Electric, Nature, and Dark.

New skill is called Dragon lore which is like the vampire lore but a sim learns about dragons and how to handle them, and the other trait is dragon tamer;this skill allows for a sim to be able to have a higher relationship with the dragon and less likely to get burnt, frozen, zapped, or cursed.

New Aspiration is under knowledge and is called Dragon Master: This Sim wants to have every elemental dragon and master dragon lore and dragon tamer skill.

Fire elemental dragons can set sims or objects on fire, ice dragons can freeze sims or objects, electric dragons can zap both sims and destroy electronics, Nature dragons can summon collectibles and grow plants, Dark dragons can curse sims, summon ghosts, and if the Vampire pack is installed then they can make a vampire break into your house.

I love your ideas @Gecko420
  • Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member

I love your ideas @Gecko420

Thank you!
    t0j4i8.jpg
    dragons could perch on the new clothesline
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I would love to have a Medieval world with dragons, and Farmers (and farm animals).
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I would love to have a Medieval world with dragons, and Farmers (and farm animals).

me to
    I think it would be cool if dragons could chase sims
  • hannahdesney_hannahdesney_ Posts: 21 Member
    I would love to have dragons!!
    @BeJaWa I think you will like this thread :)
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    Hmm prob not a good idea for my Sim since he loves setting things on fire I could just see the trouble he and a dragon could get into lol
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member

Thank you for the tag @comicsforlife I am indeed interested :)
    I like a many of the things already suggested here, a kelpto dragon would be fun to play with I think, and I like all of @Gecko420's suggestions.

I would maybe like dragon riding or dragon racing without riders if the dragons are smaller.

I think each dragon element having a different egg type would also be neat, and eggs should only hatch if certain things happen to them.
    Ie a fire egg would need to be put in a fireplace or firepit or baked in the oven to hatch it
    An ice egg, I don't know yet, maybe put it in the fridge or leave it in a sink or a tub for a while
    Nature eggs could need to be planted
    Lightning eggs I really don't know maybe an item would come with dragons for them.
    Dark eggs could require a sim to use the voodoo doll on the egg
    This would add some extra steps to getting a dragon or let people just collect the eggs if they choose to, and not get surprise dragon babies.
    If I think of anything else I'll pop in again :)
    BeJaWa wrote: »

Thank you for the tag @comicsforlife I am indeed interested :)
    I like a many of the things already suggested here, a kelpto dragon would be fun to play with I think, and I like all of @Gecko420's suggestions.

I would maybe like dragon riding or dragon racing without riders if the dragons are smaller.

I think each dragon element having a different egg type would also be neat, and eggs should only hatch if certain things happen to them.
    Ie a fire egg would need to be put in a fireplace or firepit or baked in the oven to hatch it
    An ice egg, I don't know yet, maybe put it in the fridge or leave it in a sink or a tub for a while
    Nature eggs could need to be planted
    Lightning eggs I really don't know maybe an item would come with dragons for them.
    Dark eggs could require a sim to use the voodoo doll on the egg
    This would add some extra steps to getting a dragon or let people just collect the eggs if they choose to, and not get surprise dragon babies.
    If I think of anything else I'll pop in again :)

great ideas @BeJaWa
    Hmm prob not a good idea for my Sim since he loves setting things on fire I could just see the trouble he and a dragon could get into lol

sounds like it would be lots of fun lol >:)@TravisBlackfox
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member

sounds like it would be lots of fun lol >:)@TravisBlackfox

lol you got that right He got his behind set on fire camping and instead of panicking or anything he actually pulls out his guitar and casually starts to play. His husband wasn't exactly pleased with him and put the fire out. Gosh I wish I could figure out how to put pictures on here the look he was giving his on fire spouse was the best lol So a dragon and him man....he's got the goofball trait and is high in the mischief skill so yeah look out Simsworld there's gonna be fire everywhere and they best implement firemen soon lol
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! To this entire post, just "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"
    we're getting hamsters maybe dragons will be next
    I think it would be fun if dragons could ask your sim riddles and talk with your sim or share there wisdom
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    edited March 2018
    This would really be cool. It would be even cooler if it was a game pack revolving around Mythical Pets (since they're making pet stuff packs they may as well go all out).

Here's my ideas.
    New World:
    Isle of the Beasts - A place you can explore similar to Jungle Stuff, if you're lucky you might be able to find a rare dragon egg and hatch it to raise yourself a pet dragon. Maybe there's different types of dragons you can get that are different sizes.

The Isle of the Beasts would have new collectibles too. I haven't got good ideas for many of them but it would be cool if we had a few plants: Golden Apples, Giant Fly Traps.
    And maybe some artifact collectibles in the style of mythical (and some less mythical) weapons: Excalibur, Mjolnir, swords, shields

New Skill
    :
    -Potion making, pretty much like in Sims 3. I actually quite liked the potions and sending things off to be sold in the shops.
    -Dragon Training, much like parenting except involving finding, identifying, hatching and raising dragons.

New Hidden Lot, The Witches Hut:

You can go here and learn magic from the old witch and become a witch or wizard yourself?

New Items
    -The Incubator: For incubating the dragon eggs, it would probably work similar to the hampster cages once the egg is incubating in it, you can go up to it and check the eggs progress, different types of dragon eggs hatch at different temperatures (Perhaps ice dragons have to have their eggs put on ice instead of under a lamp)
    -Larger pet beds and food bowls for the dragons
    -Perches for the ones with wings
    -Outdoor housing for the really big ones
    -An obstacle course to train the dragons
    -Different types of wands you can buy
    -A cauldron for crafting potions
    -Witchy Decor for your home
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png