Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All the objects and swatches in Laundry Day SP

SimGuruGraham tweeted an image of all the objects and swatches coming with the new SP :)
DMhpBYXUMAA_6X_.jpg:large

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2017
    WOW! I'm sort of very impressed with all this in an sp. Thanks for sharing.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    I'm very pleased
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited October 2017
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    WOW! I'm sort of very impressed with all this in an sp. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, I hadn't realized how much content would come in this SP, I think this is the SP with most content currently.
  • Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Are those working washing machines? yayyyyyy!
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    I think the wash machines could be prettier but I am also impressed with the amount of stuff it comes with. Excited for pets and laundry!
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    That actually looks pretty great. I like the colors and items. And are those stacked washers and dryers? That's such a nice thought for the smaller builds.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    That actually looks pretty great. I like the colors and items. And are those stacked washers and dryers? That's such a nice thought for the smaller builds.

Yes, I was looking at the stacked washer and dryers too. Everything looks very nice.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I am pretty excited with this pack, depite laundry being the winner. I love the style and all the colours they choose.
    I am also looking forward to see more CAS.
    Do we know if they'd add hairstyles? SInce we didn't see any in the voting process...
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    @AlbaWaterhouse If I remember right @SimGuruGraham said that 3 new hairstyles would be coming with Laundry Day Stuff pack a while pack.
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I like it! It looks like the SP with the most content! I really can't wait for laundry to be a part of my sims life!
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    wow, thats a huge amount of new suff! Didn't expect the stuff pak to be that big!
    Would love to see the new hair styles aswell.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Will this be bundled with Cats and dogs in a bit so I should hold off on buying C&D for now?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Dawn767Dawn767 Posts: 38 Member
    Ok, I am impressed. I always want more: wall art, curtains, and rugs. And I want those round tables!!!! :)
  • Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Wish we could have improvements in AI and multitasking of sims.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    That is an impressive amount of stuff for a stuff pack and that doesn't include the clothes and hairs.
  • DanyVanDriebenDanyVanDrieben Posts: 4 New Member
    :(
    I am a little bit shocked at the implementation of the bay window. On the drawing, it looks like a medium-sized window with a wide windowsill (where you could put objects into it), and not like a large window with a very narrow windowsill.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I can't wait! I'm very impressed.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    They've won me over. I found this on SimsVIP yesterday and they did it. *sighs*
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    :(
    I am a little bit shocked at the implementation of the bay window. On the drawing, it looks like a medium-sized window with a wide windowsill (where you could put objects into it), and not like a large window with a very narrow windowsill.

Yes. I couldn't see the bay window we voted for there.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    Here's what I see they did.

Separated the ironing boards, towel rack, and the board thingie that was with it. (It was voted for as one item)

Separated the huge rug for which I'm so happy about.

Made 3 rugs out of the crochet rug. (voted as 1 item)

Separated the bucket from under the sink. (sink with bucket voted as 1 item)

Different window coverings for the doors. (voted as 1 item)

Plus all the objects we voted for.

I think they went a long ways to make us happy and I'm impressed.
  • jamiehoodjamiehood Posts: 126 Member
    I really can't see the objects too well, but they look pretty good to me. I see the criticisms, and I think they're fair, but I am pretty happy with the objects.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Wow, y'all sure are easily impressed latest?cb=20090708155528

I feel like you're getting a false sense of scope here because Graham layed down all the swatches. And because of things like him putting in each washer and dryer swatch twice to show them off stacked and not stacked. Also these carpets are huge, taking away a lot of space. Here's Vintage Glamour if you want to get a better feeling for this :

[...]

I thought I was the only who thought this. But at least this SP isn't going to be empty like the Luxury Party one. LOL. :+1:
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Ooh LP looks good too!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited October 2017
    We certainly get a lot more Swatches than we ever used to. Frequently they change the appearance of the item entirely; it's most obvious with rugs.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.