Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Urbz inspired EP/GP would be so cool!

Idk if many of you guys played Urbz but I loved it(and not just because I'm a huge The Black Eyed Peas fan). I would love to see Urbz inspired pack in future.
I know Urbz had many different features and places so all of it would never fit in one pack. But if we got even some of that into TS4 I would be really happy!
What are your memories from that game? What features from Urbz would you like to see in TS4?

Comments

• BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Ah I used to play Urbz on my PS2 all the time, I loved it so much :love: wish they'd make more spin-off games like it tbh :blush:
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I go as far as to say I can think of some jackets and pants in the game currently that remind me of the outfits from Urbz. Mainly ones with extra zippers and leather pieces. Also San Myshuno reminds me of that neighborhood from Urbz.
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Surprised how many Urbz request threads popped up this year & once again I wanna join in on #teamUrbz <3
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    I loved Urbz played it all the time.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Wouldn't a Urbz pack be another City pack though? What new stuff would it include? :hushed:
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    Wouldn't a Urbz pack be another City pack though? What new stuff would it include? :hushed:

Yeah I guess so.... Idk Urbz I feel is much more fun & had a better aesthetic.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    @Omri147 you are right that Urbz has a lot of City Living vibe in it BUT Urbz also had bike carage thing, the fashion place, Japanese inspired place, goth place(the subway station) etc. It had many things that TS4 doesn't have yet.
    Also it was A LOT funnier than TS4 is.
    + Piercings, fun outfits, crazy hairstyles(we don't have enough crazy hairstyles in TS4), reputation system etc.
    Urbz inspired EP/GP could add great things to TS4.
    I'm glad to see that so many people are still loving Urbz. We totally need more games like that.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    I apologize op but I hated the urbz game so would not went to see that on pc or console again
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    May I ask what made you dislike Urbz @friendlysimmers if you don't feel like sharing it it's ok.
  • the1975the1975 Posts: 82 Member
    I loved the Urbz. I would definitely love to see the different cliques/areas in the game. Like an underground city life area would be soo cool. Also having a reputation system for a celebrity/influencer career would be awesome!