Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @Rawla I am going to die. FACT
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    carlimact wrote: »
    @Rawla I am going to die. FACT

rofl Oh goodness. Was that third pregnancy triplets? Or just the fact of having three kids is overwhelming? I don't suggest dying. Not fun. lol
    @Rawla It's more like Zaid is a demanding toddler. lol I sure hope not! The ideal amount of children is 4, since I can fit 2 kids in each room. Hoping Malia has a girl this time!
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @soulfull - You sure can post here! We are just picking up where we left off so feel free to post away. I hope you are feeling better now at least? And if not I hope you get better soon.

@carlimact - Really love watching this family grow I wonder what the new baby will be! So many nooboos!!
    @Rawla It's more like Zaid is a demanding toddler. lol I sure hope not! The ideal amount of children is 4, since I can fit 2 kids in each room. Hoping Malia has a girl this time!

Ah I see. I do love Zaid's name though. 4 is a good number.
    @soulfull Post away friend!
    @OJenn I hope it's a girl with Malia's eyes! Hopefully the sim Gods will be kind to me and it won't be triplets
    @Rawla I use this website: Babynamegenie
    It gives a mix of original and common names. I like it a lot
    @Rawla I use this website: Babynamegenie
    It gives a mix of original and common names. I like it a lot

I like that name generator. Thanks for the link. I've opened my Rebuild save tonight. We'll see what mischief they all get up to. Oasis Springs, The 2nd generation are still child/toddler/toddler.
    @Rawla It's the only one I use. xD I thought I'd share so everyone can use it if they want. Exciting! I was going to play tomorrow after work. I'm excited to see who Malia gives birth to. Hopefully it won't be triplets. xD
    edited October 2017
    @Rawla It's the only one I use. xD I thought I'd share so everyone can use it if they want. Exciting! I was going to play tomorrow after work. I'm excited to see who Malia gives birth to. Hopefully it won't be triplets. xD

lol Hopefully not triplets. Can't wait to find out.
    Speaking of babies. Mine have the whim to Try for Baby. We'll see how that goes.

Update:

The two eldest are both children now. The youngest, a girl, will be a child soon. The 'Try For Baby' did not result in a pregnancy. (Thankfully) ;)
    Post edited by Rawla on
    Rawla wrote: »

lol Hopefully not triplets. Can't wait to find out.
    Speaking of babies. Mine have the whim to Try for Baby. We'll see how that goes.

Update:

The two eldest are both children now. The youngest, a girl, will be a child soon. The 'Try For Baby' did not result in a pregnancy. (Thankfully) ;)

You dodged a bullet there Rawla lol I can't wait to see how the kids look!
    lol Yes, I definitely dodged that bullet. But...well...risky woohoo is risky. She's pregnant. :blush: I'll try to get pics soon.
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    edited October 2017
    Hey everyone! Long time no see...I think an explanation is due. This semester has been particularly difficult for me. My classes aren't necessarily difficult (in fact, I really enjoy them), but my depression and anxiety is back with a vengeance, and that makes everything more challenging. I've decided I need a break from school, so next semester I'll be returning to my old job (while still taking a couple of easy, enjoyable classes online just to keep me in the academic spirit). I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do after that... The plan was to save up as much as possible and move to Washington after a year, but it appears that I won't qualify for in-state tuition for a few years. I still want to move to Washington, but I've got to decide if it's worth it to put school on pause (possibly indefinitely)...that's been the cause of a lot of stress for me. I'm trying not to worry about it too much. I think I just need to wait to see where I'm at in a year, then decide. Another pretty big life change...this spring I met someone pretty great, but the timing wasn't ideal (I was in the middle of finals and about to travel all summer). I was upfront about this, and he was willing to just get to know each other over the phone until I got back this fall, at which point we started dating. He's been really understanding of my busy schedule and mental health issues, and well, he's just really great :blush: Last month one of his friends (who was getting deployed) got a DUI, so he (my guy) got sent in his place. Thankfully, we're still able to keep in touch (the only real obstacle is the time difference), and we're trying to arrange for me to visit at some point (he can request a few days of leave, but it's a lot of money for a short amount of time). Even if that doesn't work out, things are still going great between us. He gets a kick out of my Sims addiction--he's always asking how our Sims are doing, and just the other day he was sending me pics of what he wanted our house to look like :lol: Anyway, that's mainly why I haven't been playing my Rebuild OS save as much--though I have played some since I last updated! Micah is now a teenager, and Maddox is about to age up into a teen as well. I actually have a few pics to post, but I'm not sure when I'll get time to do that. Hopefully I'll have lots of time to play and post over winter break. Oh, and my birthday is in a couple of weeks! The big 2-0. Some friends are throwing me a little party--it'll be the first time I've really celebrated since I was like, I don't know, 10? :lol: So I'm overdue for a birthday party. I guess that's all...I just wanted to check in and let you all know I haven't totally disappeared! Just taking a little break to focus on real life :smile: I miss you all! Hope everyone is well :heart:
    @JordanNicoleJJ - Hiiii, So glad to hear from you! <3
    1st Generation
    (White | Pacific Islander)

Nathanial and Laila Senajee

2nd Generation

Jaxon (M)
    Alexander (M)
    Kristen (F)
    Unborn (?)

10-18-17_9-48-31_PM.png?width=441&height=249
    10-18-17_9-46-34_PM.png?width=441&height=249
    10-18-17_9-47-14_PM.png?width=441&height=249
    10-18-17_9-59-25_PM.png?width=441&height=249

edited October 2017
    Blooper picture. Loved that all three kids were in the background of Nathanial's reaction to hearing there was going to be another. lol
    10-18-17_9-41-34_PM.png?width=749&height=423

Kristen grew into a child.
    10-18-17_10-40-22_PM.png?width=441&height=249
    @Rawla I love when kids are doing their thing when family drama is happening in the foreground.
    @JordanNicoleJJ - Ahhhh! You met someone that is so exciting and terrifying all at once! Oh and he is military as well? (He gets my vote since I am an Army vet and all). If you ever need to vent you can totally hit me up or something. I think taking time off from anything that is stressing you out is a good call. I took off a year from school and just worked, I went back to school better than ever after that. I think I was in a better mindset so I have my fingers crossed for you! I miss you terribly and I am so happy you checked in, thank you ♥

@Rawla - Ooooo you got two blondes I wonder if this means the new baby will be blonde as well? I am thinking yes.
    Update Update!
    Malia's pregnancy fate is here!
    Chapter 27: The Last Pregnancy

Harrison thought he could befriend the demon living under his bed
    tumblr_inline_oy2qfiJZHh1r1cgut_500.png

It didn’t work so well
    tumblr_inline_oy2qhf9chG1r1cgut_500.png

Dad to the rescue!
    tumblr_inline_oy2qj6UXxM1r1cgut_500.png

While the rest of the family was having breakfast, Zaid entertained them with his babbling
    tumblr_inline_oy2qnuW3Kd1r1cgut_500.png

Zaid went potty all by himself
    tumblr_inline_oy2qs9NEgj1r1cgut_500.png

Zaid was going to be trouble one day
    tumblr_inline_oy2qtttN3S1r1cgut_500.png

As tradition dictates, Zaid threw his food away
    “Zaid, we don’t throw our food”
    tumblr_inline_oy2qvzbG3D1r1cgut_500.png

While Malia is at work, this is the typical situation
    tumblr_inline_oy2qy74f8Z1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison was taking piano lessons. Malia and Pablo made sure he practiced
    tumblr_inline_oy2r11WUAK1r1cgut_500.png

Zaid liked to play in the cupboards. Pablo didn’t seem the harm in it. He locked the ones with harmful chemicals anyway
    tumblr_inline_oy2r3cggHi1r1cgut_500.png

“Ugh. Why do I have to this? This sucks”
    tumblr_inline_oy2r5cV7CK1r1cgut_500.png

Zaid loved bathtime.
    “There you go, little man. All squeaky clean”
    tumblr_inline_oy2r7qNGUH1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison hoped he wouldn’t be visited by the monster
    tumblr_inline_oy2r9henNT1r1cgut_500.png

“Zaid, this is the story of the unicorn and her lost horn..”
    tumblr_inline_oy2rbpa8211r1cgut_500.png

Harrison’s hopes did nothing
    tumblr_inline_oy2rd47D9J1r1cgut_500.png

Malia was n her way to bed when Harrison stopped her.
    “Mom! The monster under my bed is back!”
    tumblr_inline_oy2rfv7fQB1r1cgut_500.png

“Stand back, Harrison. Let Mommy take care of this”
    tumblr_inline_oy2ri4P5MS1r1cgut_500.png

“Goodnight, sweetie”
    tumblr_inline_oy2rkcgSgY1r1cgut_500.png
    tumblr_inline_oy2rlgvV9j1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison, feeling sad about last night, took some time to himself
    tumblr_inline_oy2rogNgQg1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison asked Pablo which voidcritter he thought was the strongest. Pablo, who didn’t know much about the game franchise, said both sounded equally tough
    tumblr_inline_oy2rr5vmry1r1cgut_500.png

Zaid started to look at picture books on his own
    tumblr_inline_oy2ru5fT0V1r1cgut_500.png

Malia was at the point at her pregnancy where she was tired all the time. The beginning of the end was upon us…
    tumblr_inline_oy2rwjHd9x1r1cgut_500.png

“These boys…I swear”
    tumblr_inline_oy2rybyLAK1r1cgut_500.png

“Ok, boys. This is the story of the mad scientist”
    tumblr_inline_oy2s0hV0Yg1r1cgut_500.png

The monster continued to plague Harrison and Pablo was starting to lose it
    tumblr_inline_oy2s2tNACb1r1cgut_500.png

“Alright, Harrison. Monster’s gone, time for bed”
    “But..”
    “No buts”
    tumblr_inline_oy2s4lBPQq1r1cgut_500.png

Malia, please!
    tumblr_inline_oy2s6iar3S1r1cgut_500.png

Malia’s symptoms never lie. She was in labour 3 hours later
    tumblr_inline_oy2s89Znhy1r1cgut_500.png

It’s a boy! His name is Nicholas.
    tumblr_inline_oy2s9lrUQl1r1cgut_500.png

But wait! There’s another! Her name is Maya.
    tumblr_inline_oy2saviRyy1r1cgut_500.png

With her four children achieved, Malia could finally stop being a baby mule
    tumblr_inline_oy2sd3UswM1r1cgut_500.png

Let the games begin
    tumblr_inline_oy2sey5vcA1r1cgut_500.png

“It’s ok, Nicholas. Mommy is here”
    tumblr_inline_oy2si98RWM1r1cgut_500.png

Meanwhile…
    “Zaid! We don’t play in the toilet”
    tumblr_inline_oy2sk4oZ9g1r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    His face tho
    tumblr_inline_oy2smgKxjk1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison really likes popcorn
    tumblr_inline_oy2snrpmhJ1r1cgut_500.png

Harrison came to sit down with Zaid and he just ran off. Rude
    tumblr_inline_oy2spsTZRE1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo was so offended by Harrison’s fart
    tumblr_inline_oy2ssoEKN01r1cgut_500.png
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @Rawla Hi! It's nice to be back--I missed you guys!

@OJenn Yup, he's air force. They don't really have anything for him to do until spring, so he's just bored and lonely :confused: On the bright side he has time to finish his degree and work out a lot...definitely not complaining about that :wink: He wants to move to Washington with me when he gets back, and if I have someone to split bills with then I should be able to afford to school at least part-time. So if everything works out, that's the plan. He also wants to get a German shepherd when he gets back, so he's got my vote too :smiley:

I've got some free time so I'm back with those pics! Just a short little update, then I'm headed in-game...just not sure which save I'm going to play yet :lol:

In the last update, Lea's mother passed away. Her death was really hard on the family, and the kids started to act out in their grief. Of course Graham and Lea had some things to say about that...
    6-7.png
    6-6.png

Thankfully, their friends were very supportive and helped them move on.
    6-3.png

They began to cope in healthier ways. Maddox found music to be a good emotional release, and Micah kept herself busy by focusing on her Scamp aspiration.
    6-4.png
    6-5.png

Eventually the mood began to light around the house. The kids were excelling in school, Micah had completed her aspiration, and her birthday was right around the corner!
    6-8.png

Graham threw the birthday girl a party at a minor-friendly club in Windenburg (with parent supervision, of course).
    09-20-17_10-07-07c2a0pm.png

They danced the night away. Everyone--even the chaperones--had a blast.
    09-20-17_10-12-05c2a0pm.png

Of course, teenage moodiness is inevitable. She's already started to demand more independence :flushed:
    09-21-17_4-43-26c2a0pm.png

But don't worry, super parent Lea is keeping her in check. "So you want to act like an adult? Alright, then I think it's time you got a job!" "A...what?" :lol:
    09-21-17_4-39-01c2a0pm.png

• simsiloveusimsiloveu Posts: 17 Member
    Thanks for sharing :)
    @carlimact - Poor Harrison, I am glad he has his mom and dad to come help him with the monster. And little Zaid is a such a cutie despite being a little rebel, at least he can take care of the potty time all by himself. So many cute kids this generation I wonder if the twins will be identical. I always hope for identical twins when I see them.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Aww still sad that Lea's mom is gone but I am glad the kids have some good friends around to help them through this difficult time. I am still iffy on how I feel about the teen mood swings sometimes they are interesting though. I am glad Lea is putting her parent pants on, cant see what job Micah will grab.
    @carlimact - Bahahahaha *coughs* Sorry. That was my initial reaction to seeing that she had twins. Have fun with that. And Zaid! Oh goodness, @Ojenn said it perfectly. A cutie and a rebel. I love him. xD

@JordanNicoleJJ - A job. A...what? *dies laughing* Loved that update!

@simsiloveu - Hiiii :smile:
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @soulfull I'm so glad to see you! Welcome back, can't wait to see your family again!
    @carlimact poor Malia with all those pregnancy mishaps.
    @OJenn your new avatar is so pretty!!! Reminds me of a super hero :)
    @Rawla Haha I'm glad your dodged the pregnancy. That was funny. I also loved your pics of the kids and the empty crib. Dad's face. Perfect.
    @JordanNicoleJJ I'm so glad you checked in! It's exciting you met someone, he sounds like a nice guy. Awww the big 20...you are the same age as my daughter. Well...ish. She's 19 too but for a bit longer :) I'm glad you're playing your save again. Aww little Mira I miss her! Hehehe I loved Mom telling her she could get a job.
    @simsiloveu welcome :)

New computer on Saturday. Then I will know the fate of the Wolfe clan.
    @debjameswhite - Yay a new computer I am so excited for you omgosh! I hope to get some playtime in this weekend myself so hopefully, I will have an update as well. I had to get my internship set up with work and another class set up. After these two I only have one more so I am so excited then there is graduation to worry about.

Anyway I am excited for you again because I miss your updates and your family. I almost started over in Oasis lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top