Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Fathe Challenge - Rules S4

ibenengbergibenengberg Posts: 79 Member
Hi Guys <3

It has been a while since I created the Fathe challenge (for S4), and I have never told anyone about it.... So I decided to make it an official challenge with rules here.

The Fathe Challenge is where you create a family with a mom, a dad, a teen and a child (it can also be 2 moms or 2 dads). Their lastname has to be Fathe and they all have to have the "fat slider" all the way up, the muscle slider dosen't matter. They all have to have the lazy and the glutton traits. The kid just start of with the lazy trait.

What you have to do in the challenge is make them thin, when they are all thin you have completed the challenge. But one of the kids has to get married and have a thin kid.

There are no cheats allowed and they can't have a home gym. The plastic surgery mod isn't allowed either. Aliens aren't allowed. The life length has to be normal. Potions aren't allowed either.

I know it may not be the funniest or hardest challenge, but I had a lot of fun with it myself.

Finally I just wanna say that you are all beautiful the way you are, this is just a challenge for a game.

Would you want to try it? :blush:
My Wishlist: Best Friend hug, Generations, University, Seasons, Vacations, Private School, Funerals, Cemeteries, Walk up the aisle in the wedding and ask your sims friends to be best man, maid of honor, bridesmaid or pastor if they are engaged.
Post edited by ibenengberg on

Comments

• Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Their lastname has to be Fathe
    Any particular reason? Just curious ;)
    So the basic idea is to take a family from Fat to Fit? Not having a home Gym certainly would make this a challenge.
    They all have to have the lazy and the glutton traits. The kid just start of with the lazy trait.
    Guessing the Athletic trait is totally out of the question ;)
    Are Potions allowed? Like the Mood or Hygiene of Sleep Replacement ones.
    Is the Gym Rat Trait allowed?
    This would be a nice (semi) short challenge which should also be incorporated into any challenge.
  • Options
    Their lastname has to be Fathe
    Any particular reason? Just curious ;)
    So the basic idea is to take a family from Fat to Fit? Not having a home Gym certainly would make this a challenge.
    They all have to have the lazy and the glutton traits. The kid just start of with the lazy trait.
    Guessing the Athletic trait is totally out of the question ;)
    Are Potions allowed? Like the Mood or Hygiene of Sleep Replacement ones.
    Is the Gym Rat Trait allowed?
    This would be a nice (semi) short challenge which should also be incorporated into any challenge.

@EuphorialQueen Theres no other reason to the lastname Fathe other than it is also the name of the challenge.

Potion aren't allowed, and I'm pretty sure you can't have the athletic trait if you are lazy. I'm from Denmark so I'm not quite sure what the gym rat trait is translated.

Thank you for your response <3
    My Wishlist: Best Friend hug, Generations, University, Seasons, Vacations, Private School, Funerals, Cemeteries, Walk up the aisle in the wedding and ask your sims friends to be best man, maid of honor, bridesmaid or pastor if they are engaged.
  • Options
    HempaWingHempaWing Posts: 1 New Member
    i dont understand this
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I made this a long time ago, and I just realized that it is stupi* and kid of offensive. So I'm sorry :((
  • Options
    JakotaJakota Posts: 1 New Member
    This isn't offensive. I think it's a good one. Don't be sorry! Also don't think it's stupid! Without a home gym...this is gonna be fun! :) thank you ibenengberg!
  • Options
    kkeagle4466kkeagle4466 Posts: 1 New Member
    i am doing this challenge and i thought it would make it harder to get one of my wifes pregnant (i have two women) and it will make her bigger after pregnancy