Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

romance gp

Comments

• FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Would love to see online dating or matchmaking back.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    true loves kiss would be great as well
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    honeywitch wrote: »
    Yes! I'd love a Romance GP. Great suggestions everyone. It'd have to include new kissing/making out options, slow dancing, cuddling in bed, gifting flowers, romantic selfies, love letters, an online matchmaking interaction that leads to a blind date with the NPC you choose at the location of your choice, photobooths and kissing booths (which would be the new woohoo locations), and new engagement/wedding interactions. The CAS stuff could be a mix of "date night" items for Teens-Elders and "wedding day" items for all ages.

This. I want all that as well.
    breakup blues where the sims cry and listen to sad songs for days would add a lot to the game
    also a talk about break up interaction
    edited October 2017
    We need this. Cuddle under stars /clouds.
    https://youtu.be/N2RYmQ1Z-xU
    We also need a proper cuddle on sofa interaction.
    edited October 2017
    it would also be nice if npc sims could say no when your sim asks them out
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

And reject proposals
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

And reject proposals

yes
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    It is possible for Sims to reject proposals for both dating and marriage.

It's just... not under your control. :neutral:
    I have never had a sim reject a date and of played for over 1000 hours
  • YellebYelleb Posts: 156 Member
    It is possible for Sims to reject proposals for both dating and marriage.

It's just... not under your control. :neutral:

I only saw it happen once and it wasn't even in my game, it was in a Let's Play on YouTube. The Sim who got rejected ended up dying because he was mortified.

I'm not saying I wish that happened often, I'm just saying I wish it happened more often... Hehe.
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    For both instances, it's only happened once as well for me. Funny enough, with the same Sims.
  • Neechan1Neechan1 Posts: 153 Member
    This is going to be a mouthful, but here we go~ (so forgive me if I repeat anything here or in the thread previously mentioned)

I want our sims to be able to: read in bed, daydream in bed, cuddle on the bed/under the sheets while they're sleeping (because right now, having a married sim couple not doing this is strange) or relax together before they have to get up in the morning.

Cuddling on the couch, I miss my sims nuzzling noses, it was SO sweet~

The current make-out interaction is a bit too tame to me. it looks a lot more like they're smooching then making out... when you MO, the lips are locked longer than that XD

If anthing I want it to be a bit more like TS2 interaction, it was fun to watch (making out on the couch in S2 is hilarious)

So, I have to say, teens are a bit more crazy then you give them credit for XD (For the record, i'm a YA )
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

I have seen it twice in my survivor-legacy. My heir got the noncommittal-trait and rejected her girlfriend's proposals twice. It took some time to win her over :)
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited October 2017
    Oh yeah :)
    jq5max.jpg
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
    Neechan1 wrote: »
    This is going to be a mouthful, but here we go~ (so forgive me if I repeat anything here or in the thread previously mentioned)

I want our sims to be able to: read in bed, daydream in bed, cuddle on the bed/under the sheets while they're sleeping (because right now, having a married sim couple not doing this is strange) or relax together before they have to get up in the morning.

Cuddling on the couch, I miss my sims nuzzling noses, it was SO sweet~

The current make-out interaction is a bit too tame to me. it looks a lot more like they're smooching then making out... when you MO, the lips are locked longer than that XD

If anthing I want it to be a bit more like TS2 interaction, it was fun to watch (making out on the couch in S2 is hilarious)

So, I have to say, teens are a bit more crazy then you give them credit for XD (For the record, i'm a YA )

I would like that to
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    would be great it could have slow dancing the heart bed more romance interactions
    and some surprises the npc could do for your sim like a home cooked meal or flowers by your door with a love note
    or maybe they could buy your sim a puppy and sims could also get a crush as well as confess to being your secret admirer
    having your sims parents approve or disapprove of your sims boyfriend or girlfriend
    I tried to find another thread with romance stuff already in it but I could not find one

I agree. I would also like to seem them snuggle in bed together, woohoo in the shower, take showers together, picnic dates, surprise each other with a romantic evening at home, go on love boat rides, give each other gifts, etc.
  • beladanibeladani Posts: 61 Member
    I miss slow dance so much.
    pncFLnjBj
    beladani wrote: »
    I miss slow dance so much.

me to
    I think it would be romantic if they could recite poems to each other like in romeo and juliet or Cyrano de Bergerac
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    And bring back the 'goose' interaction, for the love of plumbot.
  • PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    @comicsforlife I completely agree with your ideas; I'd love to have slow dance back and more romantic interactions like walk holding hands, etc;

I'd also love if they add piggyback ride for couples, different types of date like: fancy date, first date, casual, etc; More wedding content and a honeymoon interaction plus having the attraction system back would be much appreciated. <3
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
    BlueOvale wrote: »
    And bring back the 'goose' interaction, for the love of plumbot.

that sounds funny I hope they do @BlueOvale
  • Vee_SamVee_Sam Posts: 54 Member
    Can someone please correct me if I am wrong but didn't the sims team release a survey on a game pack about dating. It was called sims 4 love life