Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

β™₯ Supernatural Island... β€‹πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ πŸ§šπŸ§ β€‹πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈβ€‹ πŸΊπŸ§›πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ=]

Comments

• Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: Β»
    I changed my avatar. The one on my page is the one I made yesterday- it just freaked me out too much. XD

That's an awesome Pennywise avatar on your page!

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: Β»
    I changed my avatar. The one on my page is the one I made yesterday- it just freaked me out too much. XD

That's an awesome Pennywise avatar on your page!

Hi! ~Thanks :mrgreen:

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Rflong7

Just to be clear I will happily kit out the world with lots myself no problemo but if another of your lovely builds comes my way then I will happily accept that too :)
  • LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    w8CXNix.jpg
    Nectary build :smiley:
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
    @LuvtehGeeks

ooh I just caught your post while on another thread that's a wonderful Nectary and I love the touch with roof decor (don't know the name of it-) I I am so pleased it has a tractor as all greenhouses deserve one :) Will you will be uploading it? what lot size is it? and really nice work :)
    edited October 2017
    Hi and thank you, it is on the 50x30 lot named the orchard, It does have the tractor, I did spaz out and add a bunch of plants lol :D Not sure when I will upload it, stuck on landscaping atm and it's going no where ;( Any time after that though lol. It's the roof decor from Grimmys Graveyard set >:) OMG! I took my girl to that lot to test the tractor and nectar racks etc and the cow plant ate her 8 times! It was very funny :D

@LuvtehGeeks

lol well I can wait I hope you get your landscaping mojo back soon-) Cow plant ate your sim 8 times :o I have never known that how funny you will have to keep your sim away from it :)
    @LuvtehGeeks Lovely! The Orchard and the Greenhouse. I like it. :+1:

@SPARKY1922 Thank you. I love all the builds you've found.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @LuvtehGeeks Great build! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @SPARKY1922 Thank you, here's a picture, she kept leaving the tasting room to run upstairs and feed it over again lol :D

xG76Srd.jpg

@Rflong7 Thanks! Do you have a comic shop planned? I am trying to make a carnival lot too and I was going to add some small shops like the comics, glass blowing and toy machine, those all seem like things you would find at a carnival :)

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks! :)

After turning occult immigration most of the way up I got a rockstar town and forgot to use MC to export settings : ( but it had everything!!!
    Married mummy pair:

TrpzUw2.jpg
    @LuvtehGeeks

sounds like your sims has an obsession with the cow plant lol the interior of the build is looking nice and I laughed so hard looking at the mummy's wandering about they obviously arrived by ship docked in the pirate area, I wonder what else those pesky pirates brought to town :)

I am currently testing the mods and CC I want to use in another test world before I add them back to the world I have almost finished adding lots to..
    I am in a test world at the moment trying out all the fantasy objects I want to add to this world and think these deco dragons look awesome but and I am going to try putting them around community lots but for now they are on top of my sims house and under the trees :)

lgmlg6M.jpg

avIlNB0.jpg
    Have to agree those do look awesome! I hope they work out for you ;) I have been thinking about moving my girl, IP just lags n drags too much, oh she has a plant sim baby now!!! the kid seems glitched though, I could visibly see her social bar moving backwards the other day :/ this was not the plan lol. she was supposed to work on diving then have a cute lil mermaid baby, an alien baby....been thinking about doing an occult challenge once she gets settled in lol :D The nectary is coming along better than that plum roller coaster lot but the house is coming together best :)
    @SPARKY1922 Thank you, here's a picture, she kept leaving the tasting room to run upstairs and feed it over again lol :D

xG76Srd.jpg

@Rflong7 Thanks! Do you have a comic shop planned? I am trying to make a carnival lot too and I was going to add some small shops like the comics, glass blowing and toy machine, those all seem like things you would find at a carnival :)

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks! :)

After turning occult immigration most of the way up I got a rockstar town and forgot to use MC to export settings : ( but it had everything!!!
    Married mummy pair:

TrpzUw2.jpg

Yay~ Mummies! :scream: I Love the Cowplant and yet fear 'em, too. :lol:
    I have lots of plans but no focus... So, If you build it, I'd love for you to share it. :cookie:
    I am in a test world at the moment trying out all the fantasy objects I want to add to this world and think these deco dragons look awesome but and I am going to try putting them around community lots but for now they are on top of my sims house and under the trees :)

lgmlg6M.jpg

avIlNB0.jpg

Those are so Awesome! I swear you can find the neatest stuff. :star::cookie:

@Rflong7

finding this stuff is new to me as I never thought it suited EA worlds but now your world has come along where I think certain fantasy items in some areas would look really good I am on the hunt and as I adore dragons I was over the moon when I found those massive beasts :)

@LuvtehGeeks

I love IP too but it takes a lot of work to get it less laggy and although I hope your plantsim kid is not glitchy it is the reason I stopped playing them because I never had one that wasn't and gave up in the end.. Yes I am hoping to be able to keep the dragons but I need to weed out some of the fantasy clothing CC out of my folders as it looked good prior to download but in game it just looks more like a brightly colored mesh so those will have to go it's just trial and error at this stage.. you will get your mojo back I once tried to build a roller coaster on a large lot and couldn't even put the pieces together properly so i know my skills are just bad followed by worse lol :)
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Hi Rf, I haven't been on in awhile, but I am just so please to see you finishing up another world of yours. This one looks like it will be so much fun for our supernatural sims to live in!
    @SPARKY1922 Awww say it isn't so! I have never had a plantsim toon before so I was kind of excited she finally had her precious baby with out having to find a partner, I got tired of taking care of the parrot so it was gone after 2 weeks lol. I hope the dragons work out for you! I'm going to put the dragon eggs from Dragon Valley down around town so random townies turn up with them ;) Good luck sorting your CC, that's too bad it didn't turn out for you as well as expected. Can't say I ever really had any true mojo but I do love to build at times anyway LoL. My oldest grandson watched the EA roller coaster then asked it that all? So I feel like it better have more loops & twirls :D The boys are coming for a long weekend today so I may not get much chance to work on it and the nectary is done enough. I fell asleep working on it and didn't save upon exit so I am a little bent about losing that work. :#

@Rflong7 Cookie accepted. I share your sentiment about the cow plant but who can resist? the only reason she was spit out was because of bad hygiene. There were 10 mummies and all total 29 hybrids in that town, can hardly wait to have a fun game!!! Does the bowling alley lot get designated as a bowling alley or could it be a sports bar type? I have forgotten so much in the time I didn't play. The nectary is done and should be up soon, it doesn't have the tombs but there is plenty of room for them... o:)
    @LuvtehGeeks

sorry but it happened in my game over and over with plantsim kids but that's not to say you will suffer the same fate-) That's a good idea with the Dragon Valley Dragon eggs.. I wish we had dragons that were not attached to the sim and flew around in the world that would be awesome lol Ooh I hate losing work sometimes I forget to save and am so tired leave the PC on and go to bed to find my game closed down in the night-) I laughed so much at your eldest grandchild's comment they just say out loud what they are thinking.. have a good weekend with the your boys :)
    @tammyjo329 Hi! Thank and I hope you're doing well. :Hugz: :mrgreen:

@LuvtehGeeks I'm sure you can have the lot as a club. It would be fun, too. :smiley:
    Wonderful about the Nectary. No tombs needed if you don't want them. I haven't built one is ages and wasn't never good at making them interesting. :)

@Rflong7

I agree it could be a good club as well It reminds me of a couple of Spanish nightclubs I visited where bulls were allowed to roam freely mingling with club goers (which was a little scary actually-) The cow plant and possibly a couple of dangerous mummy's could make party goers nights more dare devilish than usual :)

I am still testing things before I go back into this world so I know my game play is less likely to become corrupted, I now have extra harvestables, a new bakery and canning station mod, more food recipes to go at.. a ridable bat for my witch, lots of different clothing for different themes sims.. a stand that Sims can fill with their own produce and sell on their own properties or at community lots.. (in this case I intend to start with the sale of witches potions and fruit/veg sales)

I have also found some beautiful tree lights which will look fab around trees in the fairy area (or anywhere actually) plus some smaller lanterns that can be added to garden bushes which look cute..

Pic of tree lights..not a fantastic one but you get the idea of the cuteness factor :)

bLzVazE.jpg

• HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @Rflong7 , @SPARKY1922 and anyone else who may be interested :) ,

I have finally finished building and testing the Festival Grounds and uploaded to the exchange .... http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9149391

You are all most welcome to download, use, discard or change "Davy Jones's Locker" to your liking ... but please let me know if anything is not working as it should ....

Rflong7 ... I have tried to include the food truck parking space you've placed on the lot but in all that time I've run the tests the truck never showed so in the end I decided to delete it.

I'll leave you with a pretty screenshot taken on a 'Snowflake-day' that shows off the pirate area quite nicely I believe.

Ww0qiDd.jpg?1
    OMG @Hidehi

That looks gorgeous thank you so much it looks perfect in that spot and am downloading as I type and will try it out later in game.. Awesome work much appreciated :)
    Hi :mrgreen:

@Hidehi Your Lot is Stupendous! I just Love it and I humbly Thank You for building for this world. :mrgreen::cookie:

@SPARKY1922 Wow- You have a wonderful plan and cool CC all set up! I hope it runs well for you. :cookie:
    edited October 2017
    @Rflong7

The children better beware when visiting the town center square :)

KcNmZCZ.jpg

@Hidehi

Your lot is lovely I still have not manged to look at everything yet but love this little flea market area where I sent my sim to paint :) More pics to follow as I go along..

BgJaZSk.jpg

and look at this beauty I found in your studio that has been placed in the beach area which I think I am going to add a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 style genie Sim :) I am going to love seeing that houseboat out and about on the water..

tzpUDnv.jpg

Can anyone tell me where I could look to find a smaller medieval looking city hall as I want to use that 40x40 lot space in the town square for something else I have seen.. I have looked everywhere but cannot find anything they seem to be all huge...

Edit: Also reporting that wherever on the map my test sim buys food from the food truck she goes all the way back home to eat it so I have disabled it through NRASS but just wondering what could cause something like that if anyone knows?
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top