Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Stories

Does anyone know where you can go to read Sims Stories (with pictures and text) for us Bookworm Simmers? I always used to read Sims Stories growing up with #TS2 but haven’t seen any in a while. Looking for the ones that are well written not the ones that look like a Toddler Sim wrote it.
71rbpi.png

Comments

• PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    There isn't a place anymore within The Sims site to publish stories. Simlit writers now publish them on their own blogs. There is a section that people post links to their stores though, but that's about it.

forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    A lot of simlit is posted on Tumblr. They vary from mostly gameplay to stories planned out in detail - and anything in between.
    I'd link a couple of my favourites, but I'm on mobile.
    I know WordPress is also a popular site for sharing simlit, but it's not what I use myself.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    @JasonSim16
    You should read the "pruett legacy" it's really good! (For me at least) just google ptuett family legacy and pick the first one related to sims! :)
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited October 2017
    Woolenhat wrote: »
    @JasonSim16
    You should read the "pruett legacy" it's really good! (For me at least) just google ptuett family legacy and pick the first one related to sims! :)

I second this story. Jess is a great writer and I really enjoyed the Pruett Legacy. It took me a while to read, because it's 10 generations, but it is one of the few that I read the whole thing.

ETA: She has two blogs, one she stopped uploading to. Here is the link to the full story: http://www.jes2gstories.com/simslit/pruett-family-legacy/
  • MedleyMistyMedleyMisty Posts: 1,188 Member
    https://medleymisty.wordpress.com/

Surreal Darkness only uses scenery shots, but Emo Pistols has actual Sims.

Also there are links to other stories on the sidebar and the people who comment on my stuff are good writers, so you can click on their names in the comments and go to their blogs.

The story community isn't as big as it used to be, but we are still here. :)
    Sometimes the darkness and I tell stories.