Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BlueShreve- Check me out on Twitter @BlueShreve

BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
edited October 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots

I'm sorry I am not as active on the forums much, But I am no on Twitter @BlueShreve check me out and say hello.

Hello Simmers, Thanks for checking out my showcase thread. I am kind of new to the forums but have been building in Sims for years. I have created many homes of various styles. I love to build and wanted to share and showcase a few of them. Hope you enjoy them! :)

:):p Thanks for stopping by feel free to say hello, leave a comment or make suggestions. :):p

Follow the link in my signature to my forum gallery or click HERE

This pic is just a sample of different style homes you will find on my gallery.

BXsdyqv.png

You can see more photos of some of the homes on my Imgur account.

- Medieval/Tudor
- Adobe/Modern (for Oasis Springs)
- Hawaiian/Tropical/Asian
- Contemporary
- Mansions
- Brindleton Bay (Coastal style homes, Once the EP comes out I will be adding new lots)
- Single bedroom homes
ZH6FuAy.png
----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----
Post edited by BlueShreve on

Comments

• BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member

Hawaiian Plantation 2

My most popular home and recently a Maxis favorite (Thanks Maxis and those who nominated the lot). It's a large 4/5 bedroom mansion with a very unique design. It has quite a few skills/activities for sims to enjoy. A 50x40 lot that looks beautiful in Newcrest.

wHSPuop.png
    Lq6ktIT.png
    Epm2Be3.png
    oVvHNrS.png
    MMAPBoW.png

Download Hawaiian Plantation 2

ZH6FuAy.png

Hawaiian Sunrise

The Hawaiian Sunrise is my favorite home. Built on a 30x30 lot a 3 br/1 bath home with an open floor plan (for beauty and easy play) and a lanai for outdoor living.

u55aIHn.png
    BrLgXn6.png
    tq3anL2.png
    SYRF7td.png
    P5KmKjB.png

Download Hawaiian Sunrise
    ZH6FuAy.png

Boxcar Livin'

An old box car converted into a small starter home on a 20x15 lot. It has plenty of ground space to add skills and looks great in all towns.

PrgxJWE.png
    rBUKECC.png
    DKtxb4U.png
    RZrXICa.png

Download Boxcar Livin'
    ZH6FuAy.png
    edited October 2017
    Hampton Bay

Hampton bay is a 3br/2b home with a modern feel that will look great in any setting.

PnaLEJv.png
    3bc0GEF.png
    fj52i5w.png
    m5Cr3qt.png
    OIo4R15.png

Download Hampton Bay
    ZH6FuAy.png

Kona Bean

The Kona Bean is a 3br/2b home with a very unique layout, it has an outdoor living area and the master bedroom has room for exercise equipment. The color scheme is dark and rich as Kona coffee.

Y4tm7L2.png
    HuVQuZA.png
    npFvDwy.png
    E3M2My3.png
    zhG5Hbz.png
    YHiY9gG.png

Download Kona Bean
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds! :) I have been enjoying seeing the builds that you have been posting on the “ Sharing your creations” thread. The designs of them are very nice! Congratulations again on Hawaiian Plantation 2 being favourited by Maxis! :)
    @rosemow thank you for all your kind words!!
    ZH6FuAy.png
    edited December 2017
    Brindleton Bay

This lot is one I built in anticipation for the new EP. Once that EP is out I will be making more lots to go with that town, so check back.

6XkHBxh.png
    FHGPmg4.png
    UYM5lg1.png

Download Brindleton Bay
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • djmollsinodjmollsino Posts: 33 Member
    these are so cute! definitely gonna check out your gallery :)
    Thanks @djmollsino I'm glad you are enjoying them.
    ZH6FuAy.png

Chateau

Chateau is a French Style mansion with a unique design. It has 3 large bedrooms and a space for exercise built on a 30x30 lot

1YRqnoE.png
    juaVT1l.png
    PzBv0XU.png
    5LqSsCR.png
    AztktBM.png
    0iLi5u0.png

Download Chateau
    ZH6FuAy.png
    edited October 2017
    Elf Cottage

The Elf cottage, a unique little home that looks great in Windenberg. There are 2 versions of this lot on the forum. The homes are exactly the same except for different size lots. This is on a 40x30 lot and has a bit more landscaping the other is on a 30x20 lot.

P8lNxCc.png
    2J5C9Sp.png

Download Elf Cottage
    ZH6FuAy.png

Kokopelli

Kokopelli is a more modern Hawaiian style home with 2 bedrooms 2 bath a huge patio with a swimming pool, bbq area with bar and outside dining.

aHT0pNL.png
    Ke2hZuf.png
    PPVFwY3.png
    zoSUwdh.png
    6LlNzFD.png
    BPQdd4z.png
    R1HgFoV.png

Download Kokopelli
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Your thread is looking lovely dear! I have you book marked!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    You have got many beautiful houses.
    I've bookmarked your thread and am looking forward to see what you'll create next.
    thank you @djmollsino i like the new profile pic, thanks @BreeMiles and @illusie
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fantastic new showcase, really enjoyed looking through your beautiful creations and looking forward to seeing many more :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo thanks !
    ZH6FuAy.png

17 Tilmon

A mix of modern and Asian Inspiration, 3/2 home on a 40x30 lot in Newcrest. There are plenty of skill items to keep sims busy and beautiful decorations to keep them relaxed.

lfMQqDE.png
    TbYIhS3.pngbn6AHmV.pngWxKX1cW.pngFYkcAOL.pngAuay222.pnglFrHygM.pngqmoV7eZ.pngZhySvJI.pngLYbPfNb.pngJHEUHw3.png

Download 17 Tilmon here.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    The exterior design of Tilmon looks very nice! :) The roofing and the layout of the build looks great! The type and placement of the windows gives a nice look to the home. Very nice outdoors areas! It is great that there is pond for sims to enjoy fishing , in the front area of the build.. The bonsai tree and the bonsai elephant are nice touches there. Sims like seeing the bird coming to feed on the feeder. Very nice patio area with the fish water fountain, water window and lilypad water feature! It looks very nice the way the hedging and flowers border the patio. The lantern tree looks pretty there and the bamboo plants are calming. It looks a very restful and peacefuk place for sims to sit and rest on the stool. Nice art nook area on the upper patio for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air. The tea set table is a nice Asian touch.Sims will enjoy playing chess on the front porch. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown colour scheme looks nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks nice how the two types of kitchen cabinets have been used together, and the placement of them looks very nice. Very nice island sink and bar stool counter. The wall utensils and cake items are great home touches. It is nice that there is a tea brewer nook. Very nice open plan living and dining area, Sims will enjoy dining at the table with sunshine coming in through the windows. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the area. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area for sims to relax and watch tv, whilst looking out through the windows at the outdoors view. Very nice raised music platform! Sims will enjoy playing the musical instruments there. Very nice design of the bedrooms.
    It is a very nice Asian Modern home ! :)
    Thanks Rosemow.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    edited December 2017

Swedish Base Starter

This Swedish inspired home is base starter with no custom content. A single sim home with 1 bed, 1 bath place on the Cottage Am See lot in Windenburg. I hope your sim finds it peaceful among the pines.

gw4XdZx.png
    5gG8NXI.png
    hRktE6O.png
    5yPMan6.png[/end spoiler]

Download Swedish Base Starter here.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    The Swedish themed design of the starter home looks very nice! :) Nice art nook on the front porch for sims to enjoy painting in the outdoors air. Very nice layout of the interior. The white colour scheme looks very nice, and the white siding wall texture looks calming. The sunflowers on the dining table are a nice of yellow in the room. The blue colours of the dining seats and floor rug complements well with the white walls and flooring . It looks very nice how the cabinets have been placed on the bedhead wall to create the bedhead picture nook. The white lamps are nice touches in the corner nooks of the tv watching area.
    It is a very nice starter for sims to enjoy living in to start their sims lives :)

Swedish Base Familyl

This home is a mixture of natural wood with a modern design. The interior is Swedish inspired with an open floor plan with 2 bedrooms 1 bath.
    For a different look add white wall texture to exterior to make it look more modern (see photo). The lot was built in Windenburg on the Cottage Am See lot 30x20 and looks great among the trees.

NeaPyZx.png
    TYszGBk.png?1
    KztdOb2.png
    cikZtaw.png

Download Swedish Base Familyl here.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    edited October 2017

I went a little overboard with the variations of this home. This is basegame and Outdoor Retreat packs. OR adds a few fun outdoor activities such as the horseshoe pit and fire pit. This is a 3 bedroom home and one bath. It also has a pantry area off the kitchen for potions. Also set in Windenburg on the Cottage Am See lot.

1T3v0pe.png
    eSiuMJ8.png
    vUGu6BP.png
    fKbXl8i.png
    FXbYyf6.png
    ZH6FuAy.png